Author Topic: Student fined for Israel flag in Germany  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Medforth

• New JTFer
    • Allah's Willing Executioners
Student fined for Israel flag in Germany
« on: September 09, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »
A local district court in the West German city of Bochum fined a student 300 Euros on Wednesday for displaying an Israel flag at a demonstration organized by Muslim organizations against the IDF Operation Cast Lead in January. According to Der Westen, a regional paper in Bochum, the public prosecutor termed the Israeli flag as "provoking" within a special situation.
The 30-year-old student, who spoke on condition of anonymity because she fears for her safety due to "massive problems with Nazis", told The Jerusalem Post on Wednesday that the "Israeli flag is a provocation for the anti-Semites." She asked rhetorically, "What is provocative about an Israel flag?" The public prosecutor in Bochum was not available for an immediate comment on the case.
More:
http://searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2009/09/student-fined-for-israel-flag-in.html

http://fredalanmedforth.blogspot.com/2009/09/die-erben-der-firma-freisler.html

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Student fined for Israel flag in Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
I believe it.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 05:04:12 AM »
What a shame.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »
Really, what's going on with Germany?
I know the whole Europe is P.C. now and being P.C. means supporting the Muslims... but this is just stupid.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:16:49 AM »
This is best prove for a COWARD ACT! People seem to be so afraid of Islam these days that they bow down so deep and kiss Muslim a**es in order to appease the Muslim scum!
I would not be surprised if there were some anonymous secret co-processors from the Central Council of Muslims in Germany!
Now it is time for Jewish organizations to outrage and protest. But leftist Jews don't care. They would have protested if the flag had been a Fakestinian one!
I would like to know who spoke out the fine. I'd like to send him a friendly letter to tell him/her what I think of him/her!  >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 07:59:59 AM »
I heard about a kid at University a little while ago who got kicked out of his class for wearing an IDF shirt. In the next few weeks, Jewish kids all over campus started ordering and wearing IDF shirts.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »
I heard about a kid at University a little while ago who got kicked out of his class for wearing an IDF shirt. In the next few weeks, Jewish kids all over campus started ordering and wearing IDF shirts.

Good for them.  They should wear them as much as possible.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 07:59:04 AM »

Congratulations to them!
Great news, seriously made me smile, very brave kids.

Too bad more young people aren't like them...