Author Topic: A story:Barnes and Noble and new, Black converts to Islam  (Read 774 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
A story:Barnes and Noble and new, Black converts to Islam
« on: September 09, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »
    I was at the Barnes and Noble here in Durham, NC yesterday.  I took my son to play with the toy trains there.  When I arrived there, I saw a Black-American, Muslim woman who was all covered in black with her three, young sons/ future shaheed/martyrs.  When the woman saw me, she covered the bottom part of her face, with her veil.  Seated next to her was another Muslim woman.  She was Asian, maybe from Indonesia, dressed more colorfully, with a kerchief covering her head.  She had a young, blonde son with her who did not look Asian. 
  The Black Muslim starts talking to the Asian one.  She said her name, (the Black woman), was Angela.  I'm assuming this means that she hasn't been a Muslim for a long time?  Every other word out of her mouth was "Inshallah", which I think means, "god willing" in English. She gave the Asian Muslim her phone number, and said they should get together with their kids.  She mentioned that she didn't want to do it now, since "she was tired from fasting for Ramadan." 
  I was greatly alarmed by the Black woman's zeal for Islam, which she is obviously passing to her children.  It has also been mentioned that the mosque in Durham is a radical mosque,( The Islamic terror suspects caught in NC last month, left the Raleigh mosque to go the Durham mosque).  I have been disturbed by noticing the large number of Black Americans in this area, who are dressed in traditional, Islamic clothing.  I couldn't help but think, that these young, Islamic boys, the Black and the Asian, will not only be educated to hate this country, but will be inspired to become future shaheed/martyrs and one day strap on bomb belts to kill innocent Americans.  After all, who would suspect them: some young "brothas", dressed in hip-hop clothing and a blond, "all-American" looking teenager?
  My desire is to make aliyah/immigrate to Israel with my family for this and many other reasons.  For example, as a White male, my opportunities are extremely limited right now; this is in part from the recession, but also, since I'm a teacher, largely due to Affirmative Action.  Unfortunately, my wife has adopted a "JAPPY" (Jewish American Princess) attitude, and refuses to leave the life we have here, which has been largely subsidized by my parents. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: A story:Barnes and Noble and new, Black converts to Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 02:43:58 AM »
That young blond son was probably adopted purposefully to be able to blend into the population while conducting a jihad mission.  When Muslims look at children, they see weapons.
I literally couldn't put it better myself.  :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: A story:Barnes and Noble and new, Black converts to Islam
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 04:59:24 AM »
That young blond son was probably adopted purposefully to be able to blend into the population while conducting a jihad mission.  When Muslims look at children, they see weapons.
If the baby was blonde, it was probably because some white liberal morons hired her as a sitter.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot