Author Topic: Obama Hckled By GOP Congressman During Speech: "You Lie"  (Read 1506 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Obama Hckled By GOP Congressman During Speech: "You Lie"
« on: September 09, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_heckling

This man should run for president!  And to no shock with anyone who has half a brain, John McCain defended Obama.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 09:46:59 PM by RanterMaximus »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama Hckled By GOP Congressman During Speech: "You Lie"
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »
Even though I am a non Jew, is it wrong for me to post a Yimach Schmo to Senator McCain?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_heckling

This man should run for president!  And to no shock with anyone who has half a brain, John McCain defended Obama.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »
Even though I am a non Jew, is it wrong for me to post a Yimach Schmo to Senator McCain?
makes no difference to me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »

If it is wrong, I have several other messages for Traitor McCain.  Kudos to the congressman from South Carolina speaking up.  That is a man who speaks for the people!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »

If it is wrong, I have several other messages for Traitor McCain.  Kudos to the congressman from South Carolina speaking up.  That is a man who speaks for the people!
I don't think it's wrong

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 10:35:28 PM »
Juan McCain said the following :

Following the speech, it was Obama's Republican rival from last year's presidential race for the White House who defended the president.

It was "totally disrespectful," Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said on CNN of Wilson, a conservative who has opposed Obama's economic remedies. "There is no place for it in that setting, or any other, and he should apologize for it immediately."

>:(

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 10:39:41 PM »
McCain is a Looser!
   No wonder Juan daughter Meghan McCain is such a Traitor, she learned it from Dad!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »
McCain didn't even have the guts to call Obama a Muslim.  He instead insisted he wasn't.  I spit in his prune juice! >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »
Hell yeah McCain deserves the y-s for throwing the election and a lot of other things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »
Juan McCain said the following :

Following the speech, it was Obama's Republican rival from last year's presidential race for the White House who defended the president.

It was "totally disrespectful," Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said on CNN of Wilson, a conservative who has opposed Obama's economic remedies. "There is no place for it in that setting, or any other, and he should apologize for it immediately."

>:(

This reminds me when John McCain was critical of Cincinnati talk show host Bill Cunningham for calling the then Presidential Candidate,   "   Barack Hussein Obama ".       Of course Obama used that name after the election,  when he pretended to take the oath when sworn in as    " President ".    (  I put the words President in quotes because I don't recognize BHO being a legitimate President,   being that he hasn't proven that he was born in the USA. )

Also,     John McCain threw Rev. John Hagee under the bus and he thought it was inappropriate to bring up so called Rev. Wright in the Presidential Campaign.   

From my perspective,     one of the very few good things that McCain did in last year's campaign was choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate.      Unfortunately for all of us,    McCain didn't let Sarah Palin be herself.        For all practical purposes,   like Bonesfan mentioned,    McCain threw the election.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »
McCain is a disgrace.  Barry Goldwater must be turning over in his grave knowing this liver spotted clown hold the seat that he made famous.  The only seat John McShame is worthy of is a toilet in a dirty bathroom somewhere in Phoenix.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »
In watching the actual video of this, it's never been more apparent that we are dealing with good versus evil.  If the Republicans fold and cower to this evil man and his army of crooks and liars, i.e. Biden, Reid, Pelosi, NBC, etc., America is finished.  When it comes to Barrack Hussein Obama, defeat is not an option.  Conservatives need to show no mercy and raise some hell on this man!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »
The spin now is that this outburst will be a turning point for Obama and the Democrats.  What BS.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »
Why does Obama say that no Federal dollars will be used to fund abortions? What about the overseas abortions? Where is that money coming from, the moon?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 01:05:06 PM »
John McCain ran a campaign that could best be described as an arm of the Obama campaign.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
The spin now is that this outburst will be a turning point for Obama and the Democrats.  What BS.

Well, at least they didn't call him a racist....yet.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson