Author Topic: Charlie Sheen is a Trufer!  (Read 1081 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Charlie Sheen is a Trufer!
« on: September 09, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »
This is getting freaking insane... These people really rile me to the point of violence... How can an American think like this? There is no basis in fact for any of this craziness.

Read this and give Charlie Sheen the Grand Yemach Shemo!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,548400,00.html

Actor Charlie Sheen is demanding a meeting with President Obama to discuss his belief that the September 11 terror attacks were perpetrated by the federal government.

In an interview with PrisonPlanet.com, The “Two and a Half Men” star unveils a fictional 20-minute exchange he imagines having with Obama – whom he supported in the November election – during which he implores the president to get on “the right side of history.”

Sheen, 44, argues that “the official 9/11 story is a fraud” and claims the attacks served as “the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.” Moreover, he charges that the Bush/Cheney “regime” was behind the attacks as a prelude to justify an invasion of Iraq. Sheen also insinuates that Usama bin Laden is working for the U.S. government.

Sheen, who has been an adamant “9/11 Truther” for years, demands in his imagined meeting with Obama that the president answer what he calls a “bottomless warren of unanswered questions surrounding that day and its aftermath.”

Sheen is the former husband of actress Denise Richards, who alleged that he was addicted to gambling, prescription drugs and prostitutes. While Sheen has openly discussed his previous struggles with drugs, he has denied Richards’ allegations against him. Still, Richards used his beliefs about 9/11 as proof for a judge that he was “delusional.” She later sought and received a restraining order against him.

Sheen is now married to Brooke Mueller, with whom he has two sons.

I didn't realize this walking trashbin has been a trufer for so long... May he rot in hell with his friends Mohamud and Hitler...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Re: Charlie Sheen is a Trufer!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »
This Truth Movement is creating so much division, it's unimaginable. I would place conspiracy theories as the #1 reason why Americans don't support the war on terror.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »
Charlie Sheen is dumber than a coal bucket.  Listen to him talk for a minute and you'll find that he has trouble putting two words together.  This is the same genius who got busted for being a client of Heidi Fleiss because he would often write checks to the  hookers he got from her service.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
Sheen has been a guest on that crackpot Alex Jones radio show the last day or so.  Sheen is a nut, but Jones is the head cashew.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
What gets me about 'Trufers' in general is this inherent conflict in their thinking:  GWB is a blithering dolt, and yet he's managed to pull off the greatest scam in all history.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
This Truth Movement is creating so much division, it's unimaginable. I would place conspiracy theories as the #1 reason why Americans don't support the war on terror.

What war on terror?  It terror is a tactic.  You cant have war on a tactic.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »

What war on terror?  It terror is a tactic.  You cant have war on a tactic.

Then how about a all out assault on all Islamic barbarians with the intent to harm those who will not bow down and conform to their sick ways?  Sound better?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
One only has to look at his father to realize that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 05:42:39 PM »
Charlie Sheen as in the guy from the "Major League" movies? He was a drug addict and was addicted to drugs such as Crack Cocaine.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »
Charlie Sheen as in the guy from the "Major League" movies? He was a drug addict and was addicted to drugs such as Crack Cocaine.

Yes

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 05:48:49 PM »
I recall Bill Maher knocking these 9/11 inside job crackpots a couple of years ago on his HBO show and took a shot at Mr. Sheen.  When a hater of America like Maher won't back you and thinks your too much of a crackpot, your cause has little merit.