Author Topic: Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv -- The Sequel to the Video YouTube Censored  (Read 891 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv -- The Sequel to the Video YouTube Censored
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:25:14 AM »
Max Blumenthal's Daddy worked for Clinton during the last presidential race his Father was arrested for drunken driving 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal       

Blumenthal joined the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign as a "senior advisor" in November 2007.[7]

While on a trip to advise Hillary Rodham Clinton on her Presidential campaign, Blumenthal was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Nashua, New Hampshire on January 7, 2008. Blumenthal pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor DWI charge. [8]

After her appointment as Secretary of State, Clinton wanted to hire Blumenthal. However, it was reported that White House chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel blocked his selection due to lingering anger among Obama aides over Blumenthal's role in promoting negative stories about Obama during the Democratic primary. [9]

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:28:31 AM »
I am proud of these Jewish guys! Blumenthal is a self-hating kike. I wish I can meet him in here in Tel Aviv. Israel, if it was a sane country, would expel this self-hating pig.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 07:31:58 AM »
It is so good to see some potential voters for hayamin in telaviv. Too bad they are over drinking  though...

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »
Who is this piece of [censored] and why is he allowed in Israel?