Author Topic: Tommorow is the Anniversary of my brothers murder  (Read 2649 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tommorow is the Anniversary of my brothers murder
« on: September 10, 2009, 02:52:58 AM »
Shalom my fellow JTF members,

As many of you are aware my brother was murdered by muslim terrorists on September 11th, 2001.

I need to know that you all support me and all the families who have lost loved ones on this terrible day. If I could have imagined the world we live in now, where celebrities and federal government czars contemplate 9/11 conspiracies which suspect the American government, and their neo-con Jew masters. It is like I am living in a nightmare when I read some of the crazies who are being listened to, who speak of my own government being involved in the murder of innocent American citizens. My anger flares when I think of this, and I am trying not to get angry.

Our enemies are so crafty. They continue to attack us, trick us, lie to us, and manipulate us. Most of America today is unsure of what happened even though the evidence is clear as day who was behind it. The crafty arab and muslim world have played a trick on us, to the point where we even doubt what we witnessed. They are trying to do the same thing with the Holocaust by saying it never happened. They are doing it with Jerusalem denying that there ever was a Jewish Holy Temple on that mountain. They are thriving on the fact that lies can gain strength when more people believe the lie. But all lies will be exposed.

JTF has given me strength in these difficult years. I appreciate all those who have davened for my health, and for my family, and the health of my pets,. And I certainly enjoy giving strength to others here. We must not let our differences interfere with our intellect, and our faith, our resolve to see the glory of universal peace and the triumph of righteousness in the world.

Thank you,
MUMAN613

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:02:13 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tommorow is the Anniversary of my brothers murder
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 02:58:38 AM »
Your brother will have been dead for 8 years since that day.  Personally I just wish things would go back to the way they were before 9-11.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 03:01:03 AM »
I wish only the best for your family and pets. I know tomorrow will be very difficult for you as it reminds you of losing your brother and I hope God helps you through the day.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 03:03:00 AM »
I wish only the best for your family and pets. I know tomorrow will be very difficult for you as it reminds you of losing your brother and I hope G-d helps you through the day.

Thank you RS, I appreciate your good words... I was worried for a moment...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 03:04:01 AM »
Your brother will have been dead for 8 years since that day.  Personally I just wish things would go back to the way they were before 9-11.

Yes, eight years and yet it seems like yesterday to me... Time is sure flying fast as I grow older.

Thank you for your wishes...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 03:09:46 AM »
And you know what is so intense?

Because 9/11 is always the week of Rosh Hashanna it always seems I go through so much emotional, spiritual, and physical changes during this time.

I remember the week after 9/11... I just checked the hebrew calendar and yes, Rosh Hashana started September 17th in 2001... This year it starts Sep 18th... That is exactly one week after the 11th... I had a buddy who was Jewish {reform/progressive} who invited me to go to services with him... Remember I didn't really do my teshuva till 2003 so I was less observant then..

I am happy that I have found a path which leads to Hashem. May he give me strength to fight the enemy when my chance to fight arrives.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 03:16:34 AM »
Yes i remember that day may it be only good news
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 05:11:32 AM »
Muman, I will indeed say a prayer for you and your family.  I can only imagine the emotion you must fell on the anniversary of that tragic day.  And yes, it is just horrible and sick that people go around spouting out that 9/11 was a government planned operation.  These people who spew this are sick monsters.  Your brother and the others murdered that day do not deserve to have their memories tarnished by such nonsense. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 08:31:13 AM »
I pray for you and your family.

I can only wish if the times can go back just a day before that ghastly crime. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 08:36:41 AM »
Hi Muman, I didn't know. May your brother's death be avenged! May G-d give us all an ability to take revenge for all innocent souls murdered by muslimes!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 08:56:59 AM »

My uncle was murdered on that day by muslim murders.
I'll be at the giant grave site Friday.
Why is it still a grave after all these years?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »
I'm very sorry. Islam = Satanist cult
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »
I feel for you, Muman. 

May G-d avenge your beloved brother's blood, as well as all those who were slaughtered on 9/11.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 09:21:04 AM »
i have lost one of my close friend in Mumbai train bombings. It is really very hard to accept the loss of such close one's. May god give you courage. Continue to be the great jewish person you are, and have strong faith in torah, that will bring smile on your brothers face up there.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 09:21:41 AM »
I will NEVER forget 9/11 and I'm so sad to see how many HAVE forgotten this awful day. My heart and prayers go out to you Muman and also to those still affected by this awful awful day in our lives.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »
My condolences to Muman, Chinese Kahanist, and to all who have lost loved ones on 9/11.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
May his neshama have an aaliyah.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »
very sorry about your brother.

but you have no clue who really killed him.

Sibel edmonds; translator for the FBI ADMITS that Bin LADEN WAS WORKING FOR THE U.S. UP UNTIL 9-11!!!!!!!!!! Look it up if you care about your brother.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »

Sibel edmonds; translator for the FBI ADMITS that Bin LADEN WAS WORKING FOR THE U.S. UP UNTIL 9-11!!!!!!!!!! Look it up if you care about your brother.

Get out of here with that crap!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 02:44:26 PM »

It is very clear who killed him... Who takes responsibility, who brags about it..

You are very confused if you buy the BS propaganda which they telling you...

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
These 9/11 conspiracy types are just pure evil.  Save your nonsense for that overnight radio sewage that is Coast To Coast AM.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »
Let's not turn this into a whole 9/11 thread. The point was to honor the dead and wounded, especially Muman's brother Olav Hashalom.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
These 9/11 conspiracy types are just pure evil.  Save your nonsense for that overnight radio sewage that is Coast To Coast AM.

What is so scary is that these fools go around spreading disinformation and some people actually believe it for a moment... They don't even open their eyes to see the evidence that stands before them, who is planning even greater terrorist acts as we speak... And they live to blame Bush and America... Such America haters will be banished soon...

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 02:50:20 PM »
Let's not turn this into a whole 9/11 thread. The point was to honor the dead and wounded, especially Muman's brother Olav Hashalom.

You are correct. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »

Yes, I am considering removing mdubs odious posting and calling for his banning..