Author Topic: question for debate, as we observe another quiet 9/11  (Read 456 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
question for debate, as we observe another quiet 9/11
« on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:24 PM »
When I watched the horrific events of 9/11/01, I would never have believed any self-described prophet who would have told me that there would be no other major terrorist strikes in the United States as of 9/11/09.  And it causes me to wonder, why not?  We have more or less no control of our borders, a burgeoning Muslim population, and a general public that so wants peace at any price that a closet Muslim with no apparent qualifications was elected president.

In other words, the United States is more or less the same easy target right now as it was on the original 9/11, and yet nothing has happened.  Why not?

Is the enemy waiting?  And if so, then waiting for what?

Is our government that good?  If so, then how did the first 9/11 occur?  And furthermore, how can the government get nothing else correct?

Or is God just being generous?  And if so, then how much longer?

I'm open to your thoughts.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: question for debate, as we observe another quiet 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 12:21:06 PM »
Maybe you should have asked this question tomorrow, the day's not over yet!

Maybe the next attack is going to be nuclear, but it is taking them a lot of time and planning to get the materials and/or the plans together to pull it off. If they could have pulled off this kind of attack I think Israel would be the priority target for them though.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: question for debate, as we observe another quiet 9/11
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »
It's thinking about "when will it happen again?" that can drive the average Joe nuts.