Author Topic: why do most jews in USA are Liberal Lefty Self Self Hating Jews ?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
why do most jews in USA are Liberal Lefty Self Self Hating Jews ?
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
im in the usa now , traveling enjoying myself , originaly from israel so i never encounter dispora jews before  :laugh: and .....
1 thing i noticed is that the majority of the jews in the usa are extream liberal lefty self hating jews , why ??????

plus is there republican conservative jews arround ????? where can i find them ?  ;D

Asher

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: why do most jews in USA are Liberal Lefty Self Self Hating Jews ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:20:07 AM »
Unfortunately that's what most of them are.  Even in red state Georgia they are.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »
Jews faced job discrimination and lynchings in America, and looked to more liberal politicians and the civil rights movement as a means to be on an even footing with the rest of the country.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 03:52:59 PM »
Jews faced job discrimination and lynchings in America, and looked to more liberal politicians and the civil rights movement as a means to be on an even footing with the rest of the country.

That's actually true.  As far as the civil war went.  The confederacy was pro Jewish and Zionist while the Union was somewhat antisemitic.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »
That's actually true.  As far as the civil war went.  The confederacy was pro Jewish and Zionist while the Union was somewhat antisemitic.

What? How's that possible when Southern segregationists were usually Anti-Jewish, along with the KKK, and other racist southern organizations. I never heard of this before, but then again, I'm not that old so I don't know many things. Care to explain to me?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

What? How's that possible when Southern segregationists were usually Anti-Jewish, along with the KKK, and other racist southern organizations. I never heard of this before, but then again, I'm not that old so I don't know many things. Care to explain to me?

General Grant wanted Jews to be expelled from his territories that were conquered.  Also Sherman wrote a letter saying that there would be a swarm of dishonest Jews if the cotton trade continues.  Unlike the Union the Confederacy had many Jews in leadership positions and there was even a Jewish chaplan.  http://www.jewishmag.com/110mag/civilwar/civilwar.htm

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »
wow people, thanks for educating me lol

:)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:29 PM »

One of the oldest synagogues in the United States is in Savannah, Georgia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_Mickve_Israel
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years