Author Topic: The Majority of Italians have always supported Israel  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Majority of Italians have always supported Israel
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »
What about Greeks? I met some, but they were very very strange people.  :o
Chaim has said that they did not have a good record during the Shoah, and they were very pro-PLO in the '70s and '80s. At one time the official international headquarters for the PLO was in Greece.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Was there any doubt about it? The Italians are great people! :) I always found it interesting how Joe Columbo and Meir Kahane worked together in starting the Italian ADL.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 03:43:48 AM »
From my experience with the many Italians who have emigrated to Australia, the southern Italians have always seemed to be more supportive of the Jews than the northern Italians who reminded me more of germans than anything. They're alot better than the Greeks however and there is no comparison with the vast majority of the Croatians (bar one who I used to work with who was genuinely a decent person). I'd replace the violent muslim animals that have befouled this southern land with 20 million Italians if possible.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 03:49:48 AM by AussieJTFer »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »
What about Greeks? I met some, but they were very very strange people.  :o
Chaim has said that they did not have a good record during the Shoah, and they were very pro-PLO in the '70s and '80s. At one time the official international headquarters for the PLO was in Greece.

This was a general European problem. Since that was a very far left-wing time! Nowadays we are experiencing such leftist outbreaks again after a quite calm time in the 90s. It seems the memory of the cruelty of communism has gone lost!