Author Topic: why all the hatred  (Read 16114 times)

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
why all the hatred
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:16:08 AM »
hello my name is john and i whould just like to say this why all the hatred towords muslims why assume that all muslims are like the dickheads who attack israel you have to relise that not all muslims are like this most just want peace in the middle east not war when i read things like nuke mecca i feel disgusted just like i feel disgusted when i read what idiots write about israel you claim to be gods chosen people so you must act like it i very much doubt god wishes you to nuke anybody all mankind is equal no one is better than the other ok so you get some realy stupid idiots but you get them on both sides not just one side i beleive that peace can be reached between palestine and israel i beleive a 2 state solution is possible if both sides get rid of the extremist then you will have peace then you make palestine your friends rather than your enemy and the whole world will suport you even the arab countries will suport you but the first step to this is to stop posting things like all muslims are evil nuke mecca i hope they die ect ect it is childish please do not try to get me blocked but think about what i have sead i am open to discussion so please feel free to reply but please no insults

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: why all the hatred
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 04:38:05 AM »
Dear john.dane

Islam is a religion of hate! They say openly "Death to Jews" and other terrible stuff. It's not only the hate with words. It's terror with bombs, nukes, suicide bombers,... They use violence against us. If the majority would say they are against Terrorism, Antisemitism and killings then it would be ok. But these Muslims terrorists represent Islam and Islam (Muslims) don't say anything against it.
If someone would say stupid things in your name, you would defend yourself. Islam is doing nothing against Terrorism and their hate. No, they support it!

Another example. WW2, who rid the Nazis and saved thousands of Jewish lives? It were the "follow" Christians. Americans, Russians, French, British and so on. All of them are Christians like the Nazis (not all of them were true Christians).
Look at Islam. Islam is murdering millions of non Muslims today. Is Islam the one who fights these evil people? Is Islam the one who help Jews, Christians? No. Because all Muslims have the same views.
Do you understand what I mean?

Islam is a death cult. That's why we hate Islam.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 04:46:09 AM »
i do understand what you mean but many many muslims are suporters of america many many muslims do speak out against the terrorists u just mainly see the extremist dickheads on the news the most but i do understand what you are saying and muslims also fought against the nazis you just dont hear about it i whould love to have a more detailed discussion with you can u IM on this site ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 05:10:15 AM »
i do understand what you mean but many many muslims are suporters of america many many muslims do speak out against the terrorists u just mainly see the extremist dickheads on the news the most but i do understand what you are saying and muslims also fought against the nazis you just dont hear about it i whould love to have a more detailed discussion with you can u IM on this site ?

It could be that there are some who maybe support America. I don't think there are that many Muslims who are against terrorism! The news would talk about it.
You mean they fought WITH the Nazis. No.. I just don't hear about it because it never happened!

You can PM me but we can also discuss openly here.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »
it is true indian muslims faught for the british it was the arab muslims who stayed out of the war

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 08:03:37 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't recall any demonstrations on the streets of London or anwhere else by ordinary muslims agains islamic terrorism.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »
check out youtube look for a vid called lutan muslims against extremism

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 08:21:19 AM »

Those "many many" muslims are supporters of Obama...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »
hello my name is john and i whould just like to say this why all the hatred towords muslims why assume that all muslims are like the dickheads who attack israel you have to relise that not all muslims are like this most just want peace in the middle east not war when i read things like nuke mecca i feel disgusted just like i feel disgusted when i read what idiots write about israel you claim to be gods chosen people so you must act like it i very much doubt G-d wishes you to nuke anybody all mankind is equal no one is better than the other ok so you get some realy stupid idiots but you get them on both sides not just one side i beleive that peace can be reached between palestine and israel i beleive a 2 state solution is possible if both sides get rid of the extremist then you will have peace then you make palestine your friends rather than your enemy and the whole world will suport you even the arab countries will suport you but the first step to this is to stop posting things like all muslims are evil nuke mecca i hope they die ect ect it is childish please do not try to get me blocked but think about what i have sead i am open to discussion so please feel free to reply but please no insults

The problem is that we don't know which ones are the extremists. Your average Mahmoud in Ramallah could be a terrorist. Think of it like this. If somebody told you that there is only a 50% chance you will die if you eat a certain food, would you even consider eating that food? Similarly, with everything we know about Islam and the dangers of it, who cares even if there are some "innocent" ones? We're really going to let these people live just based on the fact that are some good ones? We're going to endanger our lives on the CHANCE that some of them are good? It's better that we kill off as many of them as possible so long as it saves us. Why risk our OWN lives so terrorists can live and kill even MORE people? And the "innocent" Arabs that die, if truly innocent, will be going to a better place anyways.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 09:17:49 AM »
good point but the question is could you kill all of them all of them means the children and babies aswell could you realy be considerd human if you killed innocent children or innocent adults for that matter and if you did kill them whould you be going to a better place when you die as you murderd innocents that is what it all boils down to if you are religias then you cant cos murder of innocents is forbidden by god there is no excuses whatsoever for the murder of innocents

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »
good point but the question is could you kill all of them all of them means the children and babies aswell could you realy be considerd human if you killed innocent children or innocent adults for that matter and if you did kill them whould you be going to a better place when you die as you murderd innocents that is what it all boils down to if you are religias then you cant cos murder of innocents is forbidden by G-d there is no excuses whatsoever for the murder of innocents

They aren't innocent. An enemy is an enemy. A casualty of war is a casualty of war. They GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to target our children and babies, so tough luck for them if it happens to them. Why take a chance that these "innocent children" will grow up to not murder anyone? Do you really want to bet the lives of your family and loved ones on the POSSIBILITY that a bunch of Muslims will be harmless? It is only religious people that would care enough to protect their own people as opposed to non-religious people who would care MORE about "innocent" Muslims than innocent non-Muslims.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »
Here's the thing, John.  

During Operations Cast Lead (the most recent Gaza war), Israel was always very careful to avoid civilians.  They've always been this way.  And as a result Israeli soldiers, and other Jews died.  

These Muslim terrorists can't beat Israel in a conventional war.  So they routinely hide behind their women and children.  Then when these women and children are accidentally killed, the Muslims and their supporters in the rest of the world cry foul.  They accuse Israel of war crimes, and of randomly targeting civilians.  

Now mind you, these are the same Muslims that send their children out to be suicide bombers.  If their children die in processing of killing Jews, they're ecstatic.  On the other hand, if an Israeli soldier accidentally kills one any of these women and children who act as human shields, the Muslims get all upset.

So let me ask you this.  

Why is it OK for the Muslim terrorists to send their children out to kill Jews, but not OK for Jews to fight back?  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 09:42:13 AM »
Here's the thing, John.  

During Operations Cast Lead (the most recent Gaza war), Israel was always very careful to avoid civilians.  They've always been this way.  And as a result Israeli soldiers, and other Jews died.  

These Muslim terrorists can't beat Israel in a conventional war.  So they routinely hide behind their women and children.  Then when these women and children are accidentally killed, the Muslims and their supporters in the rest of the world cry foul.  They accuse Israel of war crimes, and of randomly targeting civilians.  

Now mind you, these are the same Muslims that send their children out to be suicide bombers.  If their children die in processing of killing Jews, they're ecstatic.  On the other hand, if an Israeli soldier accidentally kills one any of these women and children who act as human shields, the Muslims get all upset.

So let me ask you this.  

Why is it OK for the Muslim terrorists to send their children out to kill Jews, but not OK for Jews to fight back?  

Thanks Lisa, I guess I was beating around the bush, but you hit the nail right on the head.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives never kill anybody never even hurt anybody completely innocent but you dont know which 50 is the killers basicly what the guy above was saying was that all 100 should be killed now if you did kill all 100 you whould be a murderer the 50 that has and was going to murder you have not commited sin it was self defence the 50 that where innocent you are responsible for there death you are a murderer it was a sin do you understand what i am saying ?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 09:50:14 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives never kill anybody never even hurt anybody completely innocent but you dont know which 50 is the killers basicly what the guy above was saying was that all 100 should be killed now if you did kill all 100 you whould be a murderer the 50 that has and was going to murder you have not commited sin it was self defence the 50 that where innocent you are responsible for there death you are a murderer it was a sin do you understand what i am saying ?

Yes, because basically you are saying that the lives of Jews are worthless.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 09:54:25 AM »

These 50 could fight against the other 50 terrorists. But they aren't! Their fault. They support these 50 terrorists with their non action.

You said we are responsible for their dead and we are murderer? How dare you can say we are murderer!? Jews are defending themselves and it's not murderer! This is totally stupid what you wrote here.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »
In that situation you do what your heart tell you. My heart tells me kill the terrorists. If I don't know which ones are the terrorists so I'm going to let them all live???? Are yo serious???

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »
Yes, because basically you are saying that the lives of Jews are worthless.
He surely feels so. Besides, he is sure that only Jews are to blame for the deaths of civilians. John Dane, have you EVER thought that Americans, Russians, British and may other fighting nations kill many more civilians in their wars? I don't even mention the Arabs, they kill, no, murder millions and the world is silent! Why, Mr. Dane (the Hypocrite) ?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »
"If someone want to kill you, stand up and kill him" - Torah

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »
ok back up right there that is not what i am saying at all no life is worthless not one little bit god created all mankind and nothing he creates is worthless dont try to make me out to be a nasty person cos i am not i am just having a simple discussion ok and if you wish to talk about british americans and the arabs then by all means lets but dont paint me as some evil basterd who thinks jewish lives are worthless if i though like that then i whould not have any respect whatsoever for my mother who is jewish

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »
and plus this is just a hyperthetical scenario i am not acusing anybody of anything

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
ok back up right there that is not what i am saying at all no life is worthless not one little bit G-d created all mankind and nothing he creates is worthless dont try to make me out to be a nasty person cos i am not i am just having a simple discussion ok and if you wish to talk about british americans and the arabs then by all means lets but dont paint me as some evil basterd who thinks jewish lives are worthless if i though like that then i whould not have any respect whatsoever for my mother who is jewish

Wait a minute.  Your mother is Jewish (which means you're Jewish), and she has answered any of these questions for you?  What does your mother say when you tell her she is a Khazar?
If your mother is Jewish, why do you have to come on a forum to ask Jews questions, and act like you know not a thing about Judaism?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
i live in singapore so it is hard to phone her and i am not jewish i do not beleive in any one religion i do beleive in god though but growing up i was never interested in religion it went in one ear and out the other plus even if i was in contact with my mother she whould not talk to me about judaism as she know how i feel and says she wont wast her time

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 10:28:25 AM »
and she is not khazar her family where from palistine the emigrated b4 israel was formed after the war

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »
i live in singapore so it is hard to phone her and i am not jewish i do not beleive in any one religion i do beleive in G-d though but growing up i was never interested in religion it went in one ear and out the other plus even if i was in contact with my mother she whould not talk to me about judaism as she know how i feel and says she wont wast her time

But your mother is Jewish, right?