Author Topic: why all the hatred  (Read 16468 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: why all the hatred
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 10:32:26 AM »
and she is not khazar her family where from palistine the emigrated b4 israel was formed after the war

How old was she when she emigrated?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 10:34:01 AM »
i live in singapore so it is hard to phone her and i am not jewish i do not beleive in any one religion i do beleive in G-d though but growing up i was never interested in religion it went in one ear and out the other plus even if i was in contact with my mother she whould not talk to me about judaism as she know how i feel and says she wont wast her time

Read this: http://www.aish.com/sp/so/48906422.html
Maybe you'll find this interesting.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
yes my mother is jewish and it wasnt my mother who emigrated it was my grandmother and she was only young not too sure i know it was befour she was a teenager but my mother was born in england

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »
yes my mother is jewish and it wasnt my mother who emigrated it was my grandmother and she was only young not too sure i know it was befour she was a teenager but my mother was born in england

Well I got some news for you. I HOPE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN. i you're maternal grandmother is Jewish, then according to Jewish Law, you are Jewish. WELCOME TO THE CLUB, MY BROTHER.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »
and she is not khazar her family where from palistine the emigrated b4 israel was formed after the war

So if you know that your mother is not Khazar, why would you even ask the highly offensive question regarding Khazars earlier?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »

If that is the case, then you are Jewish. I do not know if you are aware of how special that is, but you really should embrace it.
You should go to a Jewish centre in Singapore (Chabad may be the only one) and talk to them about these things.  They will be happy to answer you.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 10:45:02 AM »
well if thats the case i got no problem with it but i still believe what i told you b4 i dont believe in any one religion i just believe in god i believe god isnt botherd weather you pray to him or not just that we be good people do good things and that will make him happy

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »
So if you know that your mother is not Khazar, why would you even ask the highly offensive question regarding Khazars earlier?

like i sead i know didly squat about judaism so i have to ask to learn

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
well if thats the case i got no problem with it but i still believe what i told you b4 i dont believe in any one religion i just believe in G-d i believe G-d isnt botherd weather you pray to him or not just that we be good people do good things and that will make him happy

That is inane logic.  Who ever told you these things?  You just created your own concept of G-d?  That is quite conceited.

It is obvious you have never really talked to a Rabbi.  How can you deny the arguments for Judaism when you have never even listened to them?  As I said, you should go to the Chabad House and find out the truth.

What is a good person?  What is "doing good things"?  You've decide dtyhat you are the ultimate judge in deciding these things?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 10:53:07 AM »
i have never denied anything nor have i accepted and i have never spoken to a rabbi since i was a child as the opertunity never came about i dont mean to be offensive in any way shape or form you shouldent even be offended by questions since i dident know it was offensive you should just explain not get offended i will continue this discussion tomorow good night people or good day depending on where you are lol

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives never kill anybody never even hurt anybody completely innocent but you dont know which 50 is the killers basicly what the guy above was saying was that all 100 should be killed now if you did kill all 100 you whould be a murderer the 50 that has and was going to murder you have not commited sin it was self defence the 50 that where innocent you are responsible for there death you are a murderer it was a sin do you understand what i am saying ?
1 Jews life are more important than 50 muslims who are, at least, indifferent to Islamic terrorism and are squatting on Jewish land.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives
To quote an ancient Pope, let God sort them out.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »
i have never denied anything nor have i accepted and i have never spoken to a rabbi since i was a child as the opertunity never came about i dont mean to be offensive in any way shape or form you shouldent even be offended by questions since i dident know it was offensive you should just explain not get offended i will continue this discussion tomorow good night people or good day depending on where you are lol

I am not offended by anything you say.  Words cannot offend me.  I am offended by the fact that you have tried to create your own religion, which is all too common among modern Jews.

Religion is not a philosophy that allows you to do what you want.  G-d loves you, and one cannot love without caring about the actions of those they love.  For example, if you have a mother who allows you to do whatever you want, and does not care what happens to you, there is clearly no love there.  On the other hand, when a parent truly loves you, they are upset when you break their rules, as they believe that these rules make you a better person.  Just the same, G-d would not love you and simultaneously not care about the decisions you make.

There is a Chabad house in Singapore. I suggest you reach out to them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »
John, islam is a cult. islam has nothing to do with G-d in any way shape or form.

muslims are programmed to present islam as a religion of peace, but to the contrary
it's actually a death cult.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 05:59:10 AM »

I am not offended by anything you say.  Words cannot offend me.  I am offended by the fact that you have tried to create your own religion, which is all too common among modern Jews.

Religion is not a philosophy that allows you to do what you want.  G-d loves you, and one cannot love without caring about the actions of those they love.  For example, if you have a mother who allows you to do whatever you want, and does not care what happens to you, there is clearly no love there.  On the other hand, when a parent truly loves you, they are upset when you break their rules, as they believe that these rules make you a better person.  Just the same, G-d would not love you and simultaneously not care about the decisions you make.

my mother did try her best to get me interested but nothing i never developed an interest even so my mother did still love me she whould defend me when people called me things she does love me

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »

my mother did try her best to get me interested but nothing i never developed an interest even so my mother did still love me she whould defend me when people called me things she does love me

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:53 AM »

25 years old why do you wish to know my age ?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 09:20:34 AM »

25 years old why do you wish to know my age ?

Because many younger people have similar thoughts regarding religion that you are espousing. Perhaps your willingness to ask questions and your apparent desire to learn means that you may be more open to your religion than you think, possibly in the future.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »
Why should people respect and love muslims?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »

because muslims jews christians (the good ones that dont suport terrorism or extremism) are all humanjust cos u are at war with a few does not mean you hate them all you should love your fellow man many many muslims hate terrorism you guys have no idea how simeler you realy are you all worship one god you all follow the one book and you all follow the teachings of a prophet the miner differences are nothing compared to the simalaraties now i know some of you are going to get all up in yourselfs and start having a go at me but i also know some of you will agree even if you do not admit it we are all human we all bleed the same blood we all have the same organs muslim jew christian hindu budhist who cares we are all the same no one is better than the other and i wish that everyone will one day relise this

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2009, 02:11:34 AM »
Coming here and attempting to push your one world religion crap is not going to work with us.

There is only ONE true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

because muslims jews christians (the good ones that dont suport terrorism or extremism) are all humanjust cos u are at war with a few does not mean you hate them all you should love your fellow man many many muslims hate terrorism you guys have no idea how simeler you realy are you all worship one G-d you all follow the one book and you all follow the teachings of a prophet the miner differences are nothing compared to the simalaraties now i know some of you are going to get all up in yourselfs and start having a go at me but i also know some of you will agree even if you do not admit it we are all human we all bleed the same blood we all have the same organs muslim jew christian hindu budhist who cares we are all the same no one is better than the other and i wish that everyone will one day relise this
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »
Coming here and attempting to push your one world religion crap is not going to work with us.

There is only ONE true G-d, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

because muslims jews christians (the good ones that dont suport terrorism or extremism) are all humanjust cos u are at war with a few does not mean you hate them all you should love your fellow man many many muslims hate terrorism you guys have no idea how simeler you realy are you all worship one G-d you all follow the one book and you all follow the teachings of a prophet the miner differences are nothing compared to the simalaraties now i know some of you are going to get all up in yourselfs and start having a go at me but i also know some of you will agree even if you do not admit it we are all human we all bleed the same blood we all have the same organs muslim jew christian hindu budhist who cares we are all the same no one is better than the other and i wish that everyone will one day relise this

well for starters i aint trying to push anything on anyone i came here for an adult discussion and to learn things and i simply stated my opinians and i too believe in only one god i just dont believe in religian you have your views i have mine so dont get angry just cos mine do not comform to yours

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »

I am sorry, but you must be utterly clueless about reality.  How can you say no one is better than the others.  Have you ever read the Koran to be saying this?  Maybe you should educate yourself before you continue to expse your utter lack of knowledge.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »
John is delusional, or he may be a TROLL playing dumb.

In any case he loses.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:39:24 PM by republicandox »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »
John is delusional, or he may be TROLL playing dumb.

In any case he loses.

pwned.