Author Topic: why all the hatred  (Read 16117 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: why all the hatred
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »
John is delusional, or he may be TROLL playing dumb.

In any case he loses.

pwned.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 03:54:20 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives never kill anybody never even hurt anybody completely innocent but you dont know which 50 is the killers basicly what the guy above was saying was that all 100 should be killed now if you did kill all 100 you whould be a murderer the 50 that has and was going to murder you have not commited sin it was self defence the 50 that where innocent you are responsible for there death you are a murderer it was a sin do you understand what i am saying ?

Would you be so kind to use fullstops and commas? This endless snake of words is unreadably for a human eye! Have you ever been to school and had basic education?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 05:30:28 AM »
well if that was the case then you have the right to defend yourself but i am talking about a different scenario one where lets say there are 100 muslims 50 of those muslims have murderd israeli citisens and are planning more attacks the other 50 has not they are going to lead good lives never kill anybody never even hurt anybody completely innocent but you dont know which 50 is the killers basicly what the guy above was saying was that all 100 should be killed now if you did kill all 100 you whould be a murderer the 50 that has and was going to murder you have not commited sin it was self defence the 50 that where innocent you are responsible for there death you are a murderer it was a sin do you understand what i am saying ?

Would you be so kind to use fullstops and commas? This endless snake of words is unreadably for a human eye! Have you ever been to school and had basic education?
Do you really want to read to the end?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 06:19:42 AM »

Do you really want to read to the end?

;D No, the 10% I have read so far are more than enough. But others might want to read it in act of total masochism!  ;D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »

I am far from perfect, but I see what he has done....he never used one period or comma. Kind of makes one dizzy to read it.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2009, 09:02:17 AM »
No offense, John, don't take this personally, but, anyone who doesn't see the "wrong" in Islam, and doesn't hate "Islam", is ignorant. Ignorant as, he doesn't know Islam. How can you judge an "ideology" if you don't know it that well? what did you hear about it? that its about submission to god? praying? refusing the devil? so why should we hate it? that is all? what you don't know is A LOT of knowledge in history, politics, the religion itself, the hadiths, and basically anything. I can point you to few links hopefully this will make you see less blurry and get to know the real image of Islam.

The best website that exposes Islam for what it really is, and was:
www.faithfreedom.org
Try this site too: http://www.investigateislam.com/english/

Also, why don't you try looking in the news? each day there are several crimes committed in the name of Islam, whether its killing non-muslims, or killing apostasy, raping, force converting, or whatever you name it. Only few days ago some muslim radicals burned a christian family alive in afghanistan (i guess) just because they refused the koran and the sharea law. This happens everyday and is permitted by Islam. Islam is a death cult, its not even a religion. The prophet is fake. Such pig ignorant thug can not be sent by God. If anything, it was sent by the devil. Even in the hadith, there were proof that muhammad was possessed by demons for a short period of times and he wrote few verses under the effect.

Try searching in youtube (and google) for: Wafaa sultan, Zakria Boutros, Brigitte Gabriel,

In the end, if you have atleast half a brain, you will join our club in hating Islam, the death CULT. It's nothing racist, its just our lives and freedom. You can't be racist if you hate an ideology, you will be racist if you hate a certain race for no reason at all. So don't worry about your morals here, you're not doing anything "immoral" by hating Islam. Goodluck.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2009, 12:51:14 PM »
No offense, John, don't take this personally, but, anyone who doesn't see the "wrong" in Islam, and doesn't hate "Islam", is ignorant. Ignorant as, he doesn't know Islam. How can you judge an "ideology" if you don't know it that well? what did you hear about it? that its about submission to G-d? praying? refusing the devil? so why should we hate it? that is all? what you don't know is A LOT of knowledge in history, politics, the religion itself, the hadiths, and basically anything. I can point you to few links hopefully this will make you see less blurry and get to know the real image of Islam.

The best website that exposes Islam for what it really is, and was:
www.faithfreedom.org
Try this site too: http://www.investigateislam.com/english/

Also, why don't you try looking in the news? each day there are several crimes committed in the name of Islam, whether its killing non-muslims, or killing apostasy, raping, force converting, or whatever you name it. Only few days ago some muslim radicals burned a christian family alive in afghanistan (i guess) just because they refused the koran and the sharea law. This happens everyday and is permitted by Islam. Islam is a death cult, its not even a religion. The prophet is fake. Such pig ignorant thug can not be sent by G-d. If anything, it was sent by the devil. Even in the hadith, there were proof that muhammad was possessed by demons for a short period of times and he wrote few verses under the effect.

Try searching in youtube (and google) for: Wafaa sultan, Zakria Boutros, Brigitte Gabriel,

In the end, if you have atleast half a brain, you will join our club in hating Islam, the death CULT. It's nothing racist, its just our lives and freedom. You can't be racist if you hate an ideology, you will be racist if you hate a certain race for no reason at all. So don't worry about your morals here, you're not doing anything "immoral" by hating Islam. Goodluck.

i already read the quran since the last time i was on hear and what i gatherd was that it is not evil or bad just like the torah or new testemants they are not evil or bad its the people who only follow what suits them best you have idiot jews who think that non jews are no better than cattle you have idiot muslims who beleive muslims are better than everyone else u have idiot christians who say you will burn in hell if you dont join us every religion including judaism has its fair share of idiots and terrorist u had the stern gand for the jews al quida for muslims and the IRA for the christians i came on here for answers and i got mocked and insulted for it by some complete and utter idiots and i also met some realy nice people who took the time to answer my questions which proves what i sead that there are good and idiotic people in every religion

ps i am sorry if my spelling grammer or punctuatin isnt perfect i have dyslexia so i cant help it so so enough with the insults please

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 01:19:35 PM »
:::D :::D :::D

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2009, 03:27:25 PM »

idiot it is people like you that is the reason for conflict in this world people that laff when asked cant we get along people that think they are better than others well i got news for you there are very very very few people on this planet that you are better than

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »

idiot it is people like you that is the reason for conflict in this world people that laff when asked cant we get along people that think they are better than others well i got news for you there are very very very few people on this planet that you are better than

Sure I am an Idiot
Don't you have to play in traffic somewhere?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 03:36:09 PM by Americanhero »

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »

Sure I am an Idiot

well nice that u admit it and nope no traffic for me to play in today what bout you havent you got the game how many innocent kids can we kill today to play ?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2009, 03:51:37 PM »

Sure I am an Idiot

well nice that u admit it and nope no traffic for me to play in today what bout you havent you got the game how many innocent kids can we kill today to play ?

Work on your grammar and sentence formation

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »
John.dane

Are you OK? And friendship with muslims?  :o  I have a feeling that you came here to provocate people.

THE SNOW STARTS FALLING IN PARADISE, AS HE GAZES AT THE STARS, HE WILL BE BORN AGAIN IN THE SKY, WHEN THE NIGHT TURNS INTO DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4444444444444444444444
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2009, 04:34:37 PM »

i already read the quran since the last time i was on hear and what i gatherd was that it is not evil or bad just like the torah or new testemants they are not evil or bad its the people who only follow what suits them best you have idiot jews who think that non jews are no better than cattle you have idiot muslims who beleive muslims are better than everyone else u have idiot christians who say you will burn in hell if you dont join us every religion including judaism has its fair share of idiots and terrorist u had the stern gand for the jews al quida for muslims and the IRA for the christians i came on here for answers and i got mocked and insulted for it by some complete and utter idiots and i also met some realy nice people who took the time to answer my questions which proves what i sead that there are good and idiotic people in every religion

ps i am sorry if my spelling grammer or punctuatin isnt perfect i have dyslexia so i cant help it so so enough with the insults please

First, I highly doubt it that you have read the koran. Don't lie to us. When you decide to read the koran for real, after you finesh, read few hadiths. Hadiths are the deeds and sayings of muhammad according to narrations by his most dedicated scholars during that period of time.

Sure I know there are bad people regardless of religion, there are ignorant people every where, but what makes Islam different is that Islam is capable of making terrorists when learnt deeply and believed in it. Let me try to explain this in a better way, hopefully.
Compare muhammad to jesus christ - you don't have to believe in any of them, just take what is written about them in the koran and the bible.
Jesus christ have raised the dead. Muhammad made dead people.
Jesus christ gave vision to blind people. Muhammad took it.
Jesus christ forgave the prostitute and the thieves. Muhammad have killed and tortured them.
Christians tend to follow jesus christ's actions, thus true christians are very peaceful people, very forgiving and caring people. Many christians don't believe in hell and heaven after death, they believe that hell and heaven is here on earth, and no, there are no christians that I know that says "if you don't do that, you will go to hell" that's just stupid, stop making up lies. Muslims, like christians, tend to follow their prophet's actions and deeds, so they call for Jihad, and what is jihad? do you think God wants humans to fight for him? for ANY cause? I thought so. They follow sharea law. If you don't know what sharea law is, google or youtube it. Compare ANY religion with Islam, you will find that Islam is not even a religion, it's a cult, that was made up to brainwash people and make robots. I beg you again, go to these sites that I gave you and get educated. Why among all the religions on earth, we decided to target only Islam. Believe me, there is a very good reason.
I'm seirous, before you reply to my post, go educate yourself a little by visiting the sites I gave you, www.faithfreedom.org and http://www.investigateislam.com/english/

Goodluck.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »

Sure I am an Idiot

Work on your grammar and sentence formation

He said he has dyslexia.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2009, 05:35:37 PM »

First, I highly doubt it that you have read the koran. Don't lie to us. When you decide to read the koran for real, after you finesh, read few hadiths. Hadiths are the deeds and sayings of muhammad according to narrations by his most dedicated scholars during that period of time.

Sure I know there are bad people regardless of religion, there are ignorant people every where, but what makes Islam different is that Islam is capable of making terrorists when learnt deeply and believed in it. Let me try to explain this in a better way, hopefully.
Compare muhammad to jesus christ - you don't have to believe in any of them, just take what is written about them in the koran and the bible.
Jesus christ have raised the dead. Muhammad made dead people.
Jesus christ gave vision to blind people. Muhammad took it.
Jesus christ forgave the prostitute and the thieves. Muhammad have killed and tortured them.
Christians tend to follow jesus christ's actions, thus true christians are very peaceful people, very forgiving and caring people. Many christians don't believe in hell and heaven after death, they believe that hell and heaven is here on earth, and no, there are no christians that I know that says "if you don't do that, you will go to hell" that's just stupid, stop making up lies. Muslims, like christians, tend to follow their prophet's actions and deeds, so they call for Jihad, and what is jihad? do you think G-d wants humans to fight for him? for ANY cause? I thought so. They follow sharea law. If you don't know what sharea law is, google or youtube it. Compare ANY religion with Islam, you will find that Islam is not even a religion, it's a cult, that was made up to brainwash people and make robots. I beg you again, go to these sites that I gave you and get educated. Why among all the religions on earth, we decided to target only Islam. Believe me, there is a very good reason.
I'm seirous, before you reply to my post, go educate yourself a little by visiting the sites I gave you, www.faithfreedom.org and http://www.investigateislam.com/english/

Goodluck.

i am not making up lies look up james bulger on google his aunt lives in my mums street i remember telling my mum about the priest telling his grief stricken father and mother they could not burry him in the cemetary near there home unless they where baptised as they where prodistant and there son was never christaned so dont tell me the xstians are good people most are yes but the but some people are extremists and as for islam i also read that mohamad garinteed paradise to a prostitute and that he had many jewish friends jews muslims and christians can be friends they all just have to get rid of the extremists and there are a lot on both sides

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2009, 11:09:51 PM »
johndane, why do you persist in being ignorant? Either you believe us, or you believe the enemy.
In either case if you choose to like muslims and believe in them, why stay here on the forum to argue with us?  You making arguments on behalf of our enemy gives you a troll status in my eyes.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2009, 08:32:33 AM »

i am not making up lies look up james bulger on google his aunt lives in my mums street i remember telling my mum about the priest telling his grief stricken father and mother they could not burry him in the cemetary near there home unless they where baptised as they where prodistant and there son was never christaned so dont tell me the xstians are good people most are yes but the but some people are extremists and as for islam i also read that mohamad garinteed paradise to a prostitute and that he had many jewish friends jews muslims and christians can be friends they all just have to get rid of the extremists and there are a lot on both sides

You keep dodging my arguments. Useless.
Show me in the bible where it says that you can't bury someone near their home unless they are baptized. The priest could be ignorant, extremist, anything, so!? anyone can go learn to be a priest, but what really matters is how good the priest is, you know, priest is not god they also make mistakes, and sometimes, a lot of mistakes, so you are telling me that christianity is also bad, like islam, because the example of the priest you gave me ...
I will copy the same argument I made to Islam, for example, when they kill, do jihad, beat their women, marry young girls, can I show you IN THE KORAN or the hadiths where it supports this? I can.

verse 4:34 of the Quran:
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).” (Trans. by Abdullah Yusuf Ali).

Muhammad never explained his religion to anyone. He sent ultimatums to the rulers and if they did not accept him, he raided their towns and imposed his religion on their inhabitants by force, “arguing with someone about Islam always lead to confusion and mislead the person towards Irtadaad (apostasy)” and , “The True Path, The True Solution was Qitaal (fighting and killing) at that time.  Is Qitaal today, and WIll be Qitaal forever, no matter how much the time will change.”

HADITH QUOTES:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 509:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

We went out to Khaibar in the company of the Prophet. While we were proceeding at night, a man from the group said to ‘Amir, “O ‘Amir! Won’t you let us hear your poetry?” ‘Amir was a poet, so he got down and started reciting for the people poetry that kept pace with the camels’ footsteps, saying:– “O Allah! Without You we Would not have been guided On the right path Neither would be have given In charity, nor would We have prayed. So please forgive us, what we have committed (i.e. our defects); let all of us Be sacrificed for Your Cause And send Sakina (i.e. calmness) Upon us to make our feet firm When we meet our enemy, and If they will call us towards An unjust thing, We will refuse. The unbelievers have made a hue and Cry to ask others’ help Against us.” The Prophet on that, asked, “Who is that (camel) driver (reciting poetry)?” The people said, “He is ‘Amir bin Al-Akwa’.”

Then the Prophet said, “May Allah bestow His Mercy on him.” A man amongst the people said, “O Allah’s Prophet! has (martyrdom) been granted to him. Would that you let us enjoy his company longer.” Then we reached and besieged Khaibar till we were afflicted with severe hunger. Then Allah helped the Muslims conquer it (i.e. Khaibar). … So when the army files were arranged in rows (for the clash), ‘Amir’s sword was short and he aimed at the leg of a Jew to strike it, but the sharp blade of the sword returned to him and injured his own knee, and that caused him to die. When they returned from the battle, Allah’s Apostle saw me (in a sad mood). He took my hand and said, “What is bothering you?” I replied, “Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! The people say that the deeds of ‘Amir are lost.” The Prophet said, “Whoever says so, is mistaken, for ‘Amir has got a double reward.” The Prophet raised two fingers and added, “He (i.e. Amir) was a persevering struggler in the Cause of Allah and there are few ‘Arabs who achieved the like of (good deeds) ‘Amir had done.”

QURAN QUOTES:

Sura 5:51 O believers take not Jews and Christians as friends...

Sura 8:37 Allah may separate the pure from impure……

Sura 5:33 (Those who fight Allah)….shall be slain or crucified…

Sura 8:12-13 Cast terror into the hearts of infidels. Strike off their heads….

Sura 8:67 …make wide slaughter in the land...

Sura 9:73 Make war on unbelievers (of Islam)… (that includes someone like yourself, and me)

------------------

[An Observation: The Koran is the indisputable Word of Allah and as such has to be accepted as a whole, without any questioning. But Mohammed was the prophet who could abrogate passages as it suited the occasion and without reference to anyone, as he was Allah's prophet. He has stated on several occasions that he fell into a swoon and the revelation came upon him, as in the case of his marriage to the wife of his step-son. He exonerated his behaviour to his wife with the excuse that he received a vision from Allah to take his step-son's wife as his own wife. His seventh wife was his ex-daughter-in-law.

Interestingly, Sura 4:3 limits the number of wives to four, and in Sura 4:31 marriage to one's daughter-in-law was prohibited. But in Sura 33:36-40, Muhammad was conveniently given a new revelation from God that ordered Zaid, Muhammad's adopted son, to divorce his wife so Muhammad could marry her by God's command. This swoon and revelation appears more a human convenience for his lust rather than a revelation of Allah. The revelation was too selfish a design to have been an ethereal revelation.

Muslim scholars and statesman Ali Dashti gives a list of 22 women in Muhammad's life. 16 were wives, 2 were slaves or concubines, 4 were not wives nor slaves but devout Muslim women who "gave" themselves to Muhammad willingly.]

Look dude ... I can go on like this forever ...
Islam has Many contradictions in its treachings. The Koran is replete with linguistic errors, contradictions, evil teachings, supremacist teachings, barbaric instructions, and misogyny. The same applies to Hadiz too.
Muhammad himself was no more than a warlord; a criminal who, according to civil laws, will rott in prison and will not see the day of light until his death. Then after his death, his corpse will be cremated, put on a rocket then sent to the sun. This is the true hell fire that Muhammad is worthy off. The blood of his victims in Medina, Khayber, and Mecca, and many other places, is crying to all of us to clear their names, and tell everyone who the true trashy criminal is. Muhammad is no prophet. He was a maniac who considered attacking other peaceful tribes on a monthly and bi-monthly basis, as no more than a ”picnic”. While he was traveling on those “picnics”, he would rape young women, mostly in their teens, after killing their husbands and all their male relatives. How much of a prophet a beast like Muhammad is?
So don't come here telling us why do we hate Islam, instead, get educated, and join the club, it's the best thing you could do to the world, stopping the death cult called Islam.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »

You keep dodging my arguments. Useless.
Show me in the bible where it says that you can't bury someone near their home unless they are baptized. The priest could be ignorant, extremist, anything, so!? anyone can go learn to be a priest, but what really matters is how good the priest is, you know, priest is not G-d they also make mistakes, and sometimes, a lot of mistakes, so you are telling me that christianity is also bad, like islam, because the example of the priest you gave me ...
I will copy the same argument I made to Islam, for example, when they kill, do jihad, beat their women, marry young girls, can I show you IN THE KORAN or the hadiths where it supports this? I can.

verse 4:34 of the Quran:
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).” (Trans. by Abdullah Yusuf Ali).

Muhammad never explained his religion to anyone. He sent ultimatums to the rulers and if they did not accept him, he raided their towns and imposed his religion on their inhabitants by force, “arguing with someone about Islam always lead to confusion and mislead the person towards Irtadaad (apostasy)” and , “The True Path, The True Solution was Qitaal (fighting and killing) at that time.  Is Qitaal today, and WIll be Qitaal forever, no matter how much the time will change.”

HADITH QUOTES:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 509:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

We went out to Khaibar in the company of the Prophet. While we were proceeding at night, a man from the group said to ‘Amir, “O ‘Amir! Won’t you let us hear your poetry?” ‘Amir was a poet, so he got down and started reciting for the people poetry that kept pace with the camels’ footsteps, saying:– “O Allah! Without You we Would not have been guided On the right path Neither would be have given In charity, nor would We have prayed. So please forgive us, what we have committed (i.e. our defects); let all of us Be sacrificed for Your Cause And send Sakina (i.e. calmness) Upon us to make our feet firm When we meet our enemy, and If they will call us towards An unjust thing, We will refuse. The unbelievers have made a hue and Cry to ask others’ help Against us.” The Prophet on that, asked, “Who is that (camel) driver (reciting poetry)?” The people said, “He is ‘Amir bin Al-Akwa’.”

Then the Prophet said, “May Allah bestow His Mercy on him.” A man amongst the people said, “O Allah’s Prophet! has (martyrdom) been granted to him. Would that you let us enjoy his company longer.” Then we reached and besieged Khaibar till we were afflicted with severe hunger. Then Allah helped the Muslims conquer it (i.e. Khaibar). … So when the army files were arranged in rows (for the clash), ‘Amir’s sword was short and he aimed at the leg of a Jew to strike it, but the sharp blade of the sword returned to him and injured his own knee, and that caused him to die. When they returned from the battle, Allah’s Apostle saw me (in a sad mood). He took my hand and said, “What is bothering you?” I replied, “Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! The people say that the deeds of ‘Amir are lost.” The Prophet said, “Whoever says so, is mistaken, for ‘Amir has got a double reward.” The Prophet raised two fingers and added, “He (i.e. Amir) was a persevering struggler in the Cause of Allah and there are few ‘Arabs who achieved the like of (good deeds) ‘Amir had done.”

QURAN QUOTES:

Sura 5:51 O believers take not Jews and Christians as friends...

Sura 8:37 Allah may separate the pure from impure……

Sura 5:33 (Those who fight Allah)….shall be slain or crucified…

Sura 8:12-13 Cast terror into the hearts of infidels. Strike off their heads….

Sura 8:67 …make wide slaughter in the land...

Sura 9:73 Make war on unbelievers (of Islam)… (that includes someone like yourself, and me)

------------------

[An Observation: The Koran is the indisputable Word of Allah and as such has to be accepted as a whole, without any questioning. But Mohammed was the prophet who could abrogate passages as it suited the occasion and without reference to anyone, as he was Allah's prophet. He has stated on several occasions that he fell into a swoon and the revelation came upon him, as in the case of his marriage to the wife of his step-son. He exonerated his behaviour to his wife with the excuse that he received a vision from Allah to take his step-son's wife as his own wife. His seventh wife was his ex-daughter-in-law.

Interestingly, Sura 4:3 limits the number of wives to four, and in Sura 4:31 marriage to one's daughter-in-law was prohibited. But in Sura 33:36-40, Muhammad was conveniently given a new revelation from G-d that ordered Zaid, Muhammad's adopted son, to divorce his wife so Muhammad could marry her by G-d's command. This swoon and revelation appears more a human convenience for his lust rather than a revelation of Allah. The revelation was too selfish a design to have been an ethereal revelation.

Muslim scholars and statesman Ali Dashti gives a list of 22 women in Muhammad's life. 16 were wives, 2 were slaves or concubines, 4 were not wives nor slaves but devout Muslim women who "gave" themselves to Muhammad willingly.]

Look dude ... I can go on like this forever ...
Islam has Many contradictions in its treachings. The Koran is replete with linguistic errors, contradictions, evil teachings, supremacist teachings, barbaric instructions, and misogyny. The same applies to Hadiz too.
Muhammad himself was no more than a warlord; a criminal who, according to civil laws, will rott in prison and will not see the day of light until his death. Then after his death, his corpse will be cremated, put on a rocket then sent to the sun. This is the true hell fire that Muhammad is worthy off. The blood of his victims in Medina, Khayber, and Mecca, and many other places, is crying to all of us to clear their names, and tell everyone who the true trashy criminal is. Muhammad is no prophet. He was a maniac who considered attacking other peaceful tribes on a monthly and bi-monthly basis, as no more than a ”picnic”. While he was traveling on those “picnics”, he would rape young women, mostly in their teens, after killing their husbands and all their male relatives. How much of a prophet a beast like Muhammad is?
So don't come here telling us why do we hate Islam, instead, get educated, and join the club, it's the best thing you could do to the world, stopping the death cult called Islam.

ok i will have re read nut i do want to thank you you are one of the good ones on this site u dont insult me or mock me u are able to have a good adult conversation without getting all offended and just to let you know despite what some people on here may think i do not side with anyone i simply wish to discuss matters regarding judaism and israel so that i may learn more people have called me anti semetic simply for not agreeing with certain things which i found funny as i am semetic my mother and her family are jewish her parents moved from palestine b4 israel was re formed i will look up wat u say and get back to you i wish to continue this discussion further

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2009, 10:56:08 AM »

ok i will have re read nut i do want to thank you you are one of the good ones on this site u dont insult me or mock me u are able to have a good adult conversation without getting all offended and just to let you know despite what some people on here may think i do not side with anyone i simply wish to discuss matters regarding judaism and israel so that i may learn more people have called me anti semetic simply for not agreeing with certain things which i found funny as i am semetic my mother and her family are jewish her parents moved from palestine b4 israel was re formed i will look up wat u say and get back to you i wish to continue this discussion further

They reacted like that to you because they don't like to see anybody sympathizing with Islam, because Islam surely doesn't sympathize with anyone. But it's ok, you don't know, people learn and gets educated, an opportunity has been given to you to learn and know your true enemy, one of your enemies, and lots of sources to educated yourself with, so I highly suggest that you take that chance to learn and prepare yourself rather than dropping baseless questions in the air like that. :)
I know you are not nazi or anti-semitic or any of that, but your lack of knowledge might show just that to some people ... so don't get offended by it...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline NJOsment

• New JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »
it is true indian muslims faught for the british it was the arab muslims who stayed out of the war

There were very very few Indian Muslims who fought for the British.And those fought for the British did so, not because they wanted to do so,but because they were forced to do so.Most of them were very poor that's why they were forced to join the army.

By the way, you are right all Muslims are not terrorists just like every guy who watches kiddie-porn is not a child rapist.
But do you think that really makes any difference?
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamic Hypocricy

"I have a problem with the Islamic ideology, the Islamic culture, because I feel that the more Islam that we get in our societies the less freedom that we get.”-Geert Wilders