Author Topic: A Solution to California's Prison Problem  (Read 821 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
A Solution to California's Prison Problem
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:18:57 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147486739

A Solution to California's Prison Problem
Date:  9/14/2009 8:52:46 AM

by Bryan Fischer, AFA Director of Issue Analysis

California is getting ready to release 37,000 prisoners to cope with its budgetary crisis. This is politically problematic, since Californians vote to get tough on crime when they get the chance.

California cannot resolve this problem without grappling with the proper role of government. According to the Judeo-Christian tradition, God-ordained government has one primary role: justice. Everything it does is secondary to that responsibility.

Job one for government is to punish those who harm their fellow-citizens in their health or property, to catch the bad guys and lock them up so that responsible citizens can enjoy domestic tranquility.

According to Romans 13:4, government’s primary job is to serve as “an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.” Bottom line then is that the last place California should look to balance its budget is getting soft on crime.

But California seems prepared to keep virtually all of its wasteful and ineffective welfare programs, which are not even appropriate uses of government resources, and abandon its primary function, which is to protect its citizens from the 37,000 convicts they getting ready to turn loose.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: A Solution to California's Prison Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »
My son in law is a corrections officer and last fall he got a pink slip in the mail, so far he has not been laid off, but if the State does release prisoners, then it's highly likely my son in law might be laid off.

I hope that does not happen, I hate to see my daughter, her husband and my grandkids uprooted because of a layoff. Secondly and most important of all I hate the idea they will turn these criminals loose.

We have enough criminals running around free here in CA. They are called Liberals and illegal aliens.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
We need to start pushing for Chaim's expatriation campaign again. We can give the prisoners the option to leave this country for the third world country of their choice. It would be best to force them to take it, but I would settle for highly encouraging them to.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
I wish we could force them to do that, how ideal! They can serve their punishment in a 3rd world chit hole, miss the freedom they abused, and who knows, perhaps they may turn a new leaf and try to be a good influence to the barbarians in their new homes, or they may join the barbarians anyhow they would be out of our hair.

Nice thought, G-d willing our wishes come true!

Shalom - Dox