Author Topic: More Jews being punished for defending themselves  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
More Jews being punished for defending themselves
« on: September 16, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/171204

In this article Jews accosted by Arabs shot one.  They were arrested but now might be saved by security cameras showing that they were threatened.  How pathetic that the Jewish state starts by accusing and arresting Jews and only by the luck of a video camera are they saved.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: More Jews being punished for defending themselves
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

The dirty arab cowards, trying to gang up on one man, his only mistake was not shooting those arabs in the head. What the hell is wrong with Israeli authorities arresting a Jew attacked by arabs!!! >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »
Why do they just assumed it's only Jews harming arabs and not the other way around when probably only the opposite is true?   >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 08:32:15 PM »
What else is new?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »

The dirty arab cowards, trying to gang up on one man, his only mistake was not shooting those arabs in the head. What the hell is wrong with Israeli authorities arresting a Jew attacked by arabs!!! >:(

The Israeli authorities are obviously loyal to the left wing Jews who give them their orders.

May G-d punish any Jew who punishes Jews for defending themselves against the nazi muslims.

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:38:44 AM by republicandox »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »
May G-d punish any Jew who punishes Jews for defending themselves against the nazi muslims.<<

That should keep G-d busy for awhile.  Start with the persecutors of Daniel Pinner, Avri Ran and Shai Dromi and I am willing to bet that is the tip of the iceberg.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »
I have said it before and will say it again: the root cause of this problem is not the Bolshevik Nazi authorities of Israel, but average Israelis who have been brainwashed to believe in "human rights" and want to apply the law "impartially" so that the goyim will think they are humane to the Arabs.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 07:02:23 AM »
May G-d punish any Jew who punishes Jews for defending themselves against the nazi muslims.<<

That should keep G-d busy for awhile.  Start with the persecutors of Daniel Pinner, Avri Ran and Shai Dromi and I am willing to bet that is the tip of the iceberg.

Amen.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »
Wow, I thought things like those do only happen in spineless, self-hating Europe! I am very annoyed and angry that in Israel there seem to be the same stupid people in wrong positions!!!  :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 10:57:28 AM »
Wow, I thought things like those do only happen in spineless, self-hating Europe! I am very annoyed and angry that in Israel there seem to be the same stupid people in wrong positions!!!  :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:(

Yes, this is life. The Israeli government is so f'ed in the head.