Author Topic: Ugly Rapist Beast Arrested In Murder of Petite Asian Yale Grad Student  (Read 12327 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ugly Rapist Beast Arrested In Murder of Petite Asian Yale Grad Student
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »
Raymond Clark with his fiancee Jennifer Hromadka

http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/09/16/crimesider/photoessay5315436.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

I also saw some wacko animal rights actives posting comments in the New Haven register that Annie Le deserved this because she used to torture the lab mice!!!  Idiots...

The motive has not been determined yet...

This is that animal dressed like a devil
It seems he had some sort of obsession with Asians. The more I read about him the more it seems like the guy was deranged. He broke up all the girls bones in order to stuff her into a little hole in the wall to conceal the body. One police office said he has never seen anything like it. I think he tried to put a move on this girl and she was not interested. She may have threatened to report him in for sexual harassment and he killed her.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »

She looks like she's about fourteen. I bet this bastard is a pedophile too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
Unfortunately some of the people with non-intellectual positions, like this grunt worker in the animal room whose job was to clean cages and rat droppings, and periodically check on the health of animals being used in the researchers' studies, are not the most sophisticated people out there and for whatever reason, resent the researchers.  I've experienced it myself.

That's what happens when you hire n*ggers to work for you. Despite being white externally, this m*****f***** Clark was very much a n*gger.

Seriously, how f'ing broke is Yale that they need to bring this scum in off the streets to do such critical jobs for it? It's not like there is a sudden shortage of people with BAs in ag studies or animal husbandry that they need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people to take care of their lab rats.

If I were Le's family I would majorly consider a massive lawsuit against the NWO monstrosity Yale, which is only good for churning out elitist leftist zombies anyway.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »
Look at all the retards who b_tch about scientists who use rats for research for cures
They're not just retards, they're evil!
They put rats on top and they put humans below that of bacteria.
Imagine people of the free world trying to save lives of people who have diabetes, cancer, heart disease and other illness that they have no control over. And then these animal wacko commie nazis come and sabotage things.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774