Author Topic: WEBSITE WHICH MAY SAVE MANY JEWISH LIVES  (Read 1934 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
WEBSITE WHICH MAY SAVE MANY JEWISH LIVES
« on: April 15, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

and the homepage:  equally important to read all here...

Forum member Marzutra earlier recommended these, but I wanted to stress how important the knowledge contained here is for JTF members to know.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: WEBSITE WHICH MAY SAVE MANY JEWISH LIVES
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:44:48 PM »
Shalom Massuh, I am elated that you enjoyed that.  Hannah Newman really knows her topic.  I was actually given that link by Dr. Eugene Narrett of Www.IsraelEndTimes.Com.  He also has many books.  I am actually waiting now for his most recent to come in. 

That Rainbow Swastika is fabulous and highly learned, as you so rightly had titled this thread.  I have read some of the other books Mrs. Newman makes reference.  H.P. Blavatsky, Alice Baily, Alister Crowley, Manly P. Hall's "Secret Teachings of All Ages" and a few others but Mrs. Newman's work is far more precise than delving into this very convoluted New Age, Gnostic/Pagan or "illuminated" ineptitude.  I am very glad you enjoyed it and I'd also like to post another link to TakeBackOurTemple's site that carries Newman's work amongst others by Rabbi Kahane, Antony Sutton, Bernard Lewis etc.  Did you happen to read Mrs. Newman's work on Jonathan Pollard?  I think the essay is called "Who's afraid of Jonathan Pollard" or something like that?

Enjoy and I hope everyone else check out the links above as well drops in on:
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/ebooks.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:52:15 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: WEBSITE WHICH MAY SAVE MANY JEWISH LIVES
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »
yeah that is a great site. I read it through a few months ago and exchanged and email or 2 with the site owner.

I is like a phenomena I always saw and felt but never heard articulated so well.