Author Topic: Chaim ben Pesach hates me  (Read 9415 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim ben Pesach hates me
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »
Its not worth the moaning. We can’t state facts about what G-d loves. G-d is G-d the Al-mighty, he chooses what he wants. As for you Fruit, keep strong, stay faithful. You’ll get it good one day.

No chance.  One does not go around, for example, saying to deformed people that they will get it good one day.  Their whole lives are spent minimizing the damage done to their lives because of genetic accidents and mutations.  Similarly I am an aborted soul with a deformed spirit.  G-d made me this way out of his desire to inflict punishment on others.  You spare no thoughts for aborted fetuses or for children that die very young or for diverse other sorts of people that G-d has no pity on.  Similarly spare none on me.  G-d is a man of war.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
Allen T,

CHaim is going to be the PM of Israel one day.  I cannot remember exact dates but I believe Abraham was something like 100 before he had his first child.  I pray that Chaim gets the success he deserves as often as I can remember to. 

As for promiscuity being a bad thing - tell that to Ghenghis Khan.  He immortalized himself by having literally thousands of children.  Millions of people exist today because of him.  Does that qualify for being fruitful and multiplying?  And here we are like little old women worrying about finding the right partner someday.  We great Mongolian warriors! ;D

Abraham lived at a time when the effects of sin had not yet reduced the average life span to what it is today. Ghengis Khan, besides being a cool Iron Maiden song, is a dead person who is probably seperated from G-d eternally. Millions of people do not exist because of Ghengis Khan, they exist because G-d created them. Ghengis Khan was only responsible for ensuring that thousands of offspring were produced in G-dless circumstances. What else?  

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 01:56:47 PM »
*Ruffles Fruits Hair*  :D Please Cheer up.

Its not worth the moaning. We can’t state facts about what G-d loves. G-d is G-d the Al-mighty, he chooses what he wants. As for you Fruit, keep strong, stay faithful. You’ll get it good one day.

G-d details what he loves in his Word. If you can read, you can state facts about what G-d loves. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 02:26:52 PM »
*Ruffles Fruits Hair*  :D Please Cheer up.

Its not worth the moaning. We can’t state facts about who G-d loves. G-d is G-d the Al-mighty, he chooses what he wants. As for you Fruit, keep strong, stay faithful. You’ll get it good one day.

G-d details what he loves in his Word. If you can read, you can state facts about what G-d loves. 

Yes i changed it to who. My mistake. We don't know peoples intentions and whether they have been forgiven or not.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 02:44:04 PM »
When Sarah says that she's too young for me, while it may be true, it has a broader meaning, which is that I am not her type and she wouldn't want ot marry me even if she was older.  In fact most women will feel this way about me, that I may be nice to speak to now and then but they definitely would not want to marry me.  I already am very badly damaged from my lack of relations with women and as time progresses it can only get worse.  I shall have to admit that I am inadequate socially for almost all women.  The only women who would ever want to marry me are women with mental or developmental problems.  Besides I don't want and am unable to get married at the moment and the mere thought of it is depressing.  Being unemployable is also very depressing.  Why wouldn't I follow the Torah?  Because I know who the Torah was made for and who it wasn't.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 02:49:05 PM »
Sarah has a sister maybe you could marry her she's older
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
When Sarah says that she's too young for me, while it may be true, it has a broader meaning, which is that I am not her type and she wouldn't want ot marry me even if she was older.  In fact most women will feel this way about me, that I may be nice to speak to now and then but they definitely would not want to marry me.  I already am very badly damaged from my lack of relations with women and as time progresses it can only get worse.  I shall have to admit that I am inadequate socially for almost all women.  The only women who would ever want to marry me are women with mental or developmental problems.  Besides I don't want and am unable to get married at the moment and the mere thought of it is depressing.  Being unemployable is also very depressing.  Why wouldn't I follow the Torah?  Because I know who the Torah was made for and who it wasn't.  :)

Actually, I thought you considered me too young. I honestly didn’t believe there to be a broader meaning and if I was older, even when I am, I would marry you. Inadequate socially?! In fact, this post makes me want to marry you more but I understand what you mean about it being depressing.
My sister is already seeing people. She seems to have left JTF.

Allen-T

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as of a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And it's actually far more graphic and worse; the term filthy rag in the Hebrew is "behg' ed" which is a woman's menstrual rag, according to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible, Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary entries #'s 899 & 5708[there is possibly another "ed" added to behg' ed, I am not sure]. Anyway, who is the Torah made and not made for? We all suck! :'( :'(    

Allen-T

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 03:22:13 PM »

Actually, I thought you considered me too young. I honestly didn’t believe there to be a broader meaning and if I was older, even when I am, I would marry you. Inadequate socially?! In fact, this post makes me want to marry you more but I understand what you mean about it being depressing.

Sarah, with all do respect to you and Fruit, don't you think you are getting carried away wanting to marry someone you only chat with online? Are you sure you are not a muslim man funning us? ??? ;)

ftf

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »

Sarah, with all do respect to you and Fruit, don't you think you are getting carried away wanting to marry someone you only chat with online? Are you sure you are not a muslim man funning us? ??? ;)
Yeah, I agree with Allen here, you can't say you want to marry someone that you've only ever talked to on the internet, to get married is to choose a partner for life, not something you should rush into, and really not something you should do without even meeting the person concerned...

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 04:29:40 PM »

Of course she is.  ;)  Anyone who is normal, who goes to university, and is even only half-way successful, is going to date other people from university rather than meeting people online.

We cannot control the feelings we have at various times in our life.  And everything you say here means a lot to me.  But once you get to university you will realize that the internet is not the best way to meet people.  Only one person I knew at university met people on the net.  He was homosexual and found random sex partners off the local dating sites because it was easier than finding random men at the queer nightclubs.

Almost everyone else makes the people they meet at work and at university their best friends and lovers.

We don't control these feelings.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 04:34:22 PM »
Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as of a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And it's actually far more graphic and worse; the term filthy rag in the Hebrew is "behg' ed" which is a woman's menstrual rag, according to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible, Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary entries #'s 899 & 5708[there is possibly another "ed" added to behg' ed, I am not sure]. Anyway, who is the Torah made and not made for? We all suck! :'( :'(    

Did Isaiah not wish to call the Jews of his day to repentence before the great calamities befell them?  The JEws were besieged by foreign armies, humiliated and even resorted to eating the flesh of their own children, cooked in their own feces.

It is not necessarily true that the verse calls for all people to feel that their righteousness is as menstruous rags before the Alm-ghty for all time.  There is some historical context there.

Also, I firmly believe the whole of the Bible to be coded and largely incomprehensible when read on its own.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »
Fruit you really are something else. Why is it necessary to go on a destructive bent with yourself. Things are bound to shape up. You said you unemployed, as I told you another time before work on that problem first. You will then be out in the work place and meet some nice ladies.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »

Did Isaiah not wish to call the Jews of his day to repentence before the great calamities befell them?  The JEws were besieged by foreign armies, humiliated and even resorted to eating the flesh of their own children, cooked in their own feces.

It is not necessarily true that the verse calls for all people to feel that their righteousness is as menstruous rags before the Alm-ghty for all time.  There is some historical context there.

Also, I firmly believe the whole of the Bible to be coded and largely incomprehensible when read on its own.

The verse I cited means that when we judge our own works by our own standards we think we are the cat's pajamas. But G-d judges our works by G-d's standards and in that light we are as the verse describes, in need of a saviour. 

Allen-T

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 08:12:03 PM »
Getting a proper understanding of the Bible requires W-O-R-K. It requires a disciplined regiment of regular study with good teachers. There is no shortage of verses in the Bible about how G-d hates sloths. There is no excuse. 

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »

Fruit, let me help you in that department in finding girls and help you be more adequate socially..message me when you get the chance...I can totally relate to the way you are feeling because I wore your shoes at one point...but now i'm prosperous in getting the chicas..heheh.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein