Author Topic: The Heroic Serbian Christians vs Albanian & Bosnian Muslim Nazis & Croat Nazis  (Read 1463 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
The Heroic Serbian Christians vs Albanian & Bosnian Muslim Nazis & Croat Nazis during the Shoah

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses the Holocaust against Serbs & Jews in Croatia, Bosnia & Kosovo during World War 2

Chaim Ben Pesach refutes and debunks the absurd Nazi lie that Albanian & Bosnian Muslims overwhelmingly fought against Hitler...

[New Link]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 02:45:19 PM by 4International »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Great job as always. We need to remember that the fate of Serbia is almost directly related to the fate of Israel. You can't support the one without supporting the other.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Another very powerful video by 4International!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
You are the best man!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
You are the best man!

Agree, you are the best.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
Indeed a wonderful job! voted 5 ***** and saved as faved!
"Dacă te voi uita, Ierusalime, să-şi uite dreapta mea destoinicia ei!
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Thank you so much all you remarkable JTF'ers for your support.

I notice that the video - in less than 24 hours - has already been flagged as "inappropriate" by the COWARDLY whining Albanian and Bosnian Muslim Nazi victim-routine beasts who cannot handle the world seeing the TRUTH about them on Zootube.

If these Muslim Nazi creatures think they can stop me and the Jewish Task Force from telling the G-d's honest truth about them and defending our heroic Serb brothers and sisters they are sorely mistaken.

G-d bless all of you who have taken the time to write here and on the video.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Why this is not avaible in Poland?

CBS is not trasnimitted in Poland; and I generaly don't watch TV lately; But I can say that Hollywood shud stop to concentarete on Holocaust commited by Germans sixty years  ago and put some interest at modern Iran and Arab/Muslim threats. As to Irena Sandler her heroism was known at this side of Iron Curtian long before she was finaly aknowleged  in  the west.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Thanks 4 making this video!!

IMPORTANT TOPIC.

Offline Angry_Boy

• New JTFer
4international, the video you put a link for, has been removed due to terms of violation(???) can I find it somewhere else? Thanks, greetings from Serbia...!!!
   :throw:

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
 Big greeting my brother
Veliki pozdrav Srbine.

Welcome.
Doborodoshao! :clap: :clap: :israel: :serbia:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
4international, the video you put a link for, has been removed due to terms of violation(???) can I find it somewhere else? Thanks, greetings from Serbia...!!!
   :throw:

Shalom Angry_Boy and welcome to JTF!

the JTF video featuring the outstanding commentary by JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach can be found all over the place on Zootube/Youtube now thanks to the amazing, heroic efforts of our Righteous Gentile friend, RCH!

One longer version can be found here:

And another edited version here: