Author Topic: Alex Jones is a COWARD!  (Read 2903 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Alex Jones is a COWARD!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »
Jones is a CREEP, you all know his poor wife is Jewish? She says ZERO about his rants on Israel?? Moron..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
He is big and bad to a lady like Malkin and all over her like a psychotic.  I'd love to see this piece of turd try this with say um ME. I am 6 ft 3 and around 215,, I would step on his fat neck.

Your not that big

Yes I am,  I would like to see a "tough guy" like this filthy dog do the same like he does to much smaller young lady.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
He is big and bad to a lady like Malkin and all over her like a psychotic.  I'd love to see this piece of turd try this with say um ME. I am 6 ft 3 and around 215,, I would step on his fat neck.

Your not that big

Yes I am,  I would like to see a "tough guy" like this filthy dog do the same like he does to much smaller young lady.

Height and size mean nothing

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »

Your not that big

When he is much bigger then Malkin it does, cause he used his big yap to intimidate her and to insight a riot around her. While making threats
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »
Jones is a CREEP, you all know his poor wife is Jewish? She says ZERO about his rants on Israel?? Moron..

He is married to a Jewish woman after not only his constant attacks on Israel but also attacks on this country? She is then as sick as him.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »

Your not that big

When he is much bigger then Malkin it does, cause he used his big yap to intimidate her and to insight a riot around her. While making threats

Again size means nothing.
I can find a guy 5'4 156 pounds who can beat a guy 6'5 275 pounds.
She has to be able to take [censored] and dish it i out ten fold

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 08:03:45 PM »

Not when he has a whole crowd around him and she is on her own, this was outside the DNC convention. Where they had all the protestors.  They would of shred her they are like a pack of jackyls.  And again he is a coward, he does this when he has his mignions of retards around him.
Your not that big

Again size means nothing.
I can find a guy 5'4 156 pounds who can beat a guy 6'5 275 pounds.
She has to be able to take drek and dish it i out ten fold

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 08:52:33 PM »
Nice to see I'm not the only one who hates that fat retard.  ;D

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 10:08:46 PM »
I'm staying out of this.

What do you mean?

I really don't like either one of them.  While Alex believes in 9-11 truth conspiracies, Michelle defends the internment of Japanese American citizens during WW2

It was appropriate at that time during war. Back when political correctness didn't hold this country back it was for security purpose.

The same should be done with Muslims today.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »
Maybe his wife needs rescued and deprogrammed.
Hasta La Vista Baby!