Author Topic: Matter of fact everything that comes from Africa is angry and viscious  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The blacks of Africa, the animals, even the African fish at the aquarium store, are known for their aggressiveness and visciousness.  Why is everything that orginates from the dark continent so hostile and  viscious? 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Matter of fact everything that comes from Africa is angry and viscious
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »
Cause the white man took it

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »
God cursed that place, and most everything in it

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »
He even made the people that come from there look like a walking pile of crap.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:20 PM »
There are Jews from South Africa. There are also Ethiopian Jews. I'm sure there are also a handful of righteous gentiles from Africa. Of course most things that come out of Africa are Angry and vicious. Even weather when the hurricanes hit us.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »
I'm not talking about the white people who colonized there.  I'm talking about the negroes who originated from there.  You know, the black cannibals. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »
Cause the white man took it

But there are whites native to North Africa like the Amazigh.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »
Nature is vicious. It's an every day struggle for survival. Only civilized human beings with God's guidance have tried to put a limit on how severe life in this world is. Africa was never really civilized and I don't think the majority of its population ever will be.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »
Nature is vicious. It's an every day struggle for survival. Only civilized human beings with G-d's guidance have tried to put a limit on how severe life in this world is. Africa was never really civilized and I don't think the majority of its population ever will be.

Yes very true

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »
Nature is vicious. It's an every day struggle for survival. Only civilized human beings with G-d's guidance have tried to put a limit on how severe life in this world is. Africa was never really civilized and I don't think the majority of its population ever will be.

Yes very true

I think it's deeper than that.  I really think it's at least part genetic.     Even the blacks here, are like the ones that are native to Africa.  I don't want to argue here, you're all good people!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »
I think it's deeper than that.  I really think it's at least part genetic.     Even the blacks here, are like the ones that are native to Africa.  I don't want to argue here, you're all good people!

We're not going to find out any time soon if blacks are genetically "inferior" or genetically "superior" because nobody is going to fund research for this "politically incorrect" topic. I know that a number of prominent sociologists and scientists have written about this, but their research is not conclusive. I think prenatal care and cultural idiosyncrasies really plays a major factor in terms of adversely effecting the conditions of black people. Culture may also effect genetics. My family has a history of eating a lot of candy and sweets. My great grandparents and grandfather died of diabetes. As a result of their poor diet, I may be genetically prone to developing diabetes, lo aleinu.

The black stupidity, aggressiveness, hostility and viciousness could stem from decades upon decades of a negative culture.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »

Yes very true

That's cool.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 12:51:40 AM »

We're not going to find out any time soon if blacks are genetically "inferior" or genetically "superior" because nobody is going to fund research for this "politically incorrect" topic. I know that a number of prominent sociologists and scientists have written about this, but their research is not conclusive. I think prenatal care and cultural idiosyncrasies really plays a major factor in terms of adversely effecting the conditions of black people. Culture may also effect genetics. My family has a history of eating a lot of candy and sweets. My great grandparents and grandfather died of diabetes. As a result of their poor diet, I may be genetically prone to developing diabetes, lo aleinu.

The black stupidity, aggressiveness, hostility and viciousness could stem from decades upon decades of a negative culture.

I would have to agree with you Mishmaat.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt