Author Topic: MEIR COHEN DO NOT DO IT  (Read 6894 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: MEIR COHEN DO NOT DO IT
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »
Mainly Rubystar's and Cynthia's posts gave me the idea he was suicidal.

In a situation that's as serious as this one,    its probably best to assume the worst case scenario.

G-d willing,    Meir will contact Chaim,   who then might be able to make a recommendation of the best course of action not only for Meir but also for the JTF members as it relates to the situation.   
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:05:44 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »
I started this thread after communicating with him right before, not because of the thread he made.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:27 PM »
I too was under the impression he was suicidal....

Especially after reading the OP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »
I started this thread after communicating with him right before, not because of the thread he made.
His post made me very uneasy.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »
I hope someone was able to get to him and make him realize that he is not alone and we're here to help.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 03:18:56 AM »
I had this very impression as well - there were some suicidal undertones in his post, however, there was an explicit indication that Meir has a depression. We all should be very concerned about him
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 12:12:56 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 11:46:50 AM »
True, Manch.  We are all praying for our friend.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »
I have the same impression
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »
we need a praying smiley....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
I had this very impression as well - there were some suicidal undertones in his post, however, there was an explicit indication that Meir has a depression. We all should be very concerned about him

And he made a references to owning guns I believe.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »

He's really smart when it comes to guns. He knows a lot about them and was helping to teach other JTFers about them. That's one reason he is so valuable to the board.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 04:48:44 PM »
Listen Meir, suicide is never the answer. I'll be praying for you.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »
Listen Meir, suicide is never the answer. I'll be praying for you.

I'm sure he didn't do that. He needs a break. G-d bless him!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

He's really smart when it comes to guns. He knows a lot about them and was helping to teach other JTFers about them. That's one reason he is so valuable to the board.
Yes - he was very informative and gave thoughtful advice.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 09:19:38 AM »
HE'S SMART AND DEDICATED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Its good to see you are out of the hospital.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 04:51:22 PM »
Glad you are well brother.

Moshe92

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »
I hope you feel better.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »
well, they kept saying i harmed myself and had me transported to the hospital, then set to the psych ward. My weapons were taken but I don't really care anymore about those. I sat in isolated rooms for 4 hours walking in circles everyday, to be honest, sitting in that room was even worse. I did meet a Zionist doctor though, he said 'are you really a Cohen?' he seemed nice.

The hospital was bad, they pumped me full of all kinds of meds and I was having anxiety attacks and kidney problems, turned out I had a urinary tract infection.

then they put me in the psych ward in a isolated room which had one single window where people scribbled on there with their nails, I was stuck there for about 6 hours and kept walking in circles to buy time, 5 minutes seemed like 5 hours then they transferred me to the clinic, there I was interviewed and they assigned bedrooms, nothing had locks, 24/7 surveillance, couldn't have anything like strings or shoes, some girl even suck in a razor. Everything was top security/deadbolted. I didn't sleep the first night, and the doctors kept on trying to get me on meds, 2nd night, they gave me some sleep meds and I couldn't stop shaking.

Not sure what else to say, the families upset/angry, my girlfriend called me while I was there and she was upset and not sure why I was there, and it just overall was depressing to be there, I hated every minute.

Everyone seems to be upset/angry at me. I read the bible a lot when I was there and talked about my girlfriend. I met a few nice people there. They want to send me to treatment. I'm not sure what my future holds, i'm still kind of in a state of shock, but I hope everything works out.

You may have been septic.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
Well get yourself some rest. Things will work out. You need to regain a foot hold on things and then you will be able to rebuild from there. Keep track of what meds the doctors want to give you and be sure that they do not over medicate you. Remember you have many friends here on the forum. G-d willing things will shape up for you in no time.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »
well, they kept saying i harmed myself and had me transported to the hospital, then set to the psych ward. My weapons were taken but I don't really care anymore about those. I sat in isolated rooms for 4 hours walking in circles everyday, to be honest, sitting in that room was even worse. I did meet a Zionist doctor though, he said 'are you really a Cohen?' he seemed nice.

The hospital was bad, they pumped me full of all kinds of meds and I was having anxiety attacks and kidney problems, turned out I had a urinary tract infection.

then they put me in the psych ward in a isolated room which had one single window where people scribbled on there with their nails, I was stuck there for about 6 hours and kept walking in circles to buy time, 5 minutes seemed like 5 hours then they transferred me to the clinic, there I was interviewed and they assigned bedrooms, nothing had locks, 24/7 surveillance, couldn't have anything like strings or shoes, some girl even suck in a razor. Everything was top security/deadbolted. I didn't sleep the first night, and the doctors kept on trying to get me on meds, 2nd night, they gave me some sleep meds and I couldn't stop shaking.

Not sure what else to say, the families upset/angry, my girlfriend called me while I was there and she was upset and not sure why I was there, and it just overall was depressing to be there, I hated every minute.

Everyone seems to be upset/angry at me. I read the bible a lot when I was there and talked about my girlfriend. I met a few nice people there. They want to send me to treatment. I'm not sure what my future holds, i'm still kind of in a state of shock, but I hope everything works out.

Did you actually try to harm yourself?  I just don't really think you did.  As far as being in a psych unit, I have met some extremely crazy people in my life and I just don't think you are one of them.  I have even had the privilege(sarcastically) to work with them and what a nightmare it was.  There is even stories I don't even care to talk about right now.  Anyway hope you get better and get your life back on track.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »
Praying for you, for strength and health.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »
Get well soon and rest.  We're all praying for you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
Meir, as hard and traumatic as it is, I think this will work out for the best. Sometimes all of us need a radical wake up call to get our lives back on track when we are at our lowest. You are a very valuable member of our movement and I have no doubt that you'll contribute more than ever after you get back on solid ground. I am praying hard for you and so is my good Christian Zionist friend. G-d bless you.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:35 PM »

Did you actually try to harm yourself?  I just don't really think you did.  As far as being in a psych unit, I have met some extremely crazy people in my life and I just don't think you are one of them.  I have even had the privilege(sarcastically) to work with them and what a nightmare it was.  There is even stories I don't even care to talk about right now.  Anyway hope you get better and get your life back on track.   

No I did not harm myself, the bayonet was laying on my bed though, I would spray it down with WD-40 time to time to keep it from rusting, and I probably forgot I had it there because I was literally passed out from lack of sleep, I'd be lucky to get an hour of sleep because of the workload.

So you had a bayonet on your bed I have a machete in between my bed and night stand