Author Topic: One reason never to visit Africa unless you have to.  (Read 5281 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
One reason never to visit Africa unless you have to.
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:07:10 AM »

ftf

Re: One reason never to visit Africa unless you have to.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »
That's actually funny. It's so stupid. "Louder" when he means "be quiet".

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »
I have better reason not to visit Africa. Everyone has friggin' AIDS.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »
You don't have to have sex with everyone you meet.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 11:02:56 PM »

Don't worry about me. I'm not attracted to black women at all.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »

Then the fact that they have aids shouldn't stop you from going to Africa, you won't catch it of off them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »
Re:  "...shouldn't stop you from going to Africa, you won't catch it of off them..."

Oh yeah?...

How about suddenly becoming injured, or suddenly developing apendicitis?

Having to immediately seek medical attention in a place which reuses the same bottles, filthy needles and unsterilized scalpels?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »
Yeah AIDS is a big reason too, the no. 1 reason. But that TV show was actually pretty damn funny.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 10:55:02 PM »

Then the fact that they have aids shouldn't stop you from going to Africa, you won't catch it of off them.

Yeah, but either way, they do cook and eat people in Africa.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »

Lots of young people I knew at university went to Africa.  Mostly medical students, young white and middle class.  They relished being civilized human beings in a sea of baboons.  I bet a few of the girls went there to get some 'black loving'.  Black men come here from Africa and have dozens of white female sex partners then go home and tell other black men how easy the women in Europe are.  White women grin and love every minute of it.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 11:53:16 PM »

Lots of young people I knew at university went to Africa.  Mostly medical students, young white and middle class.  They relished being civilized human beings in a sea of baboons.  I bet a few of the girls went there to get some 'black loving'.  Black men come here from Africa and have dozens of white female sex partners then go home and tell other black men how easy the women in Europe are.  White women grin and love every minute of it.

These White Women deserve to be removed from the human gene pool, which they are doing all by themselves.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 12:22:17 AM »

Do they even know how to cook in Africa?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »
Some African tribes have discovered fire and some have not.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 06:37:09 AM »
These White Women deserve to be removed from the human gene pool, which they are doing all by themselves.

You are just saying that.  You know that it is far from true.  Most of the people removing themselves from the gene pool are young white guys who go around fighting, taking drugs, speeding around in cars at night, etc. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 09:31:21 AM »
No thats in the south pacific
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 12:32:52 PM »
Re:  "...shouldn't stop you from going to Africa, you won't catch it of off them..."

Oh yeah?...

Having to immediately seek medical attention in a place which reuses the same bottles, filthy needles and unsterilized scalpels?
Ok, I hadn't thought of that, I understand your point now, but I can still think of some circumstances in which I might go to Africa.

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 12:13:44 AM »
That's actually funny. It's so stupid. "Louder" when he means "be quiet".

One of my favorite passtimes is putting "public access" in the Youtube search, you get literally hours of crap like this, it's great. Check out this [censored];

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 03:27:13 PM »

Oh yeah?...

Depending on where you go in Africa, there are hospitals with the same sanitary conditions as Western hospitals. They're few and far between, but they're there.

I think some of you could benefit from education on AIDS. Its not as cut and dry as you think it is. You don't go to Africa and breathe in AIDS, you can't touch an AIDS infected baby and GET the disease, You can't drink from the same cup and get AIDS. Like I said, my dad died from AIDS and he got plenty of hugs from me. And he was allowed to hug his granddaughter also (my daughter is 12 now, he died 9 years ago) . She and I weren't infected. I even helped to take care of a 2 year old with HIV and her sister who had full blown AIDS. You take the proper precautions but you never treat them as if they're monsters.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 05:21:49 PM »
Cosmo is half black and he agrees with us.

So? Anyone who'd agree with you would make you happy because it would seem as if you've proven your point. It still dosen't make it right to blame an entire...not even the MAJORITY of a race because a few people did horrible things to you. I wouldnt' have married a black man if I had taken on the attitude that many of you have here.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »

Oh yeah?...

Depending on where you go in Africa, there are hospitals with the same sanitary conditions as Western hospitals. They're few and far between, but they're there.

I'm guessing that almost all of said hospitals are located along northern Africa, with the remainder being located in South Africa.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »
Imerica, I am sorry your father had died of AIDS. My father is dead also. He had a heart attack in 1997. But most of Africa is messed up, you have to admit it. they get billions of dollars and do nothing with it or their leaders take it. I am not against Blacks, I am against the culture. Rap music, the crime, the double standards. It's messed up. Your leaders are horrible evil men, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton.  They want  to use race as a scapegoat. Civil rights is not a priority anymore. It was over 40 years ago. Sorry. If Blacks keep acting the way they do, other races are going to strike back at them and racism will come back worse then ever. It's emanate.  Not because you are Black you get a job faster or more help. If you want to achieve this, get better leaders and more education. Drop the rap and nasty behavior and Blacks will get more respect.

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 01:19:35 AM »
Imerica, I am sorry your father had died of AIDS. My father is dead also. He had a heart attack in 1997. But most of Africa is messed up, you have to admit it. they get billions of dollars and do nothing with it or their leaders take it. I am not against Blacks, I am against the culture. Rap music, the crime, the double standards. It's messed up. Your leaders are horrible evil men, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton.  They want  to use race as a scapegoat. Civil rights is not a priority anymore. It was over 40 years ago. Sorry. If Blacks keep acting the way they do, other races are going to strike back at them and racism will come back worse then ever. It's emanate.  Not because you are Black you get a job faster or more help. If you want to achieve this, get better leaders and more education. Drop the rap and nasty behavior and Blacks will get more respect.
Thanks... And since most of Africa is messed up, why would some of you vote to send blacks 'back to Africa'?

And why do you insist on calling Jesse and Al, "MY leader"? Those men don't belong to me. Their ideas and their politics are their own.

As for the culture, you think that rap and crime is what the black community thrives on? You're totally wrong. Those are bad aspects of what happens when people don't grow up and respect themselves or anyone else (I'm speaking of negative gangster rap, by the way.) They feel like they're trapped in a box but can't see that the damned flap is opened so that they can do something better with their time. These people aren't representative of the entire black community, you simply have to look deeper.

What else do you dislike about the black American culture? (BESIDES the crime and the rap music and double standards?)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 01:52:32 AM »
Imerica, you are wasting your time here since we do not think that ALL blacks are evil.  We just think that black culture is mostly evil.  I mean you experienced its effects first hand so that should be enough.  You think the black culture in Africa is acceptable?  It is the poorest country in the world and has constant civil war, murder, rape, starvation and is an AIDS farm.  If you want to counter racist people, then go to genuinely racist forums like [censored site].com and not accuse righteous Jews and Gentiles of being racist. 

We stand up for what is right in the eyes of G-d and don't care if the truth offends you.  Let me contrast Jewish culture with Black culture.  It is completely unacceptable in Judaism for a man to beat his wife.  Such a man is a coward and he is shunned by the community.  Pre marital sex does not happen at all in religious Jewish families such as my own.  Rape is unheard of and violent crime is very rare among religious Jews, almost non existent in America.  And we don't complain about being discriminated against all the time.   Compare this with Black culture where no one is a virgin since they can't control themselves.  Rape is commonplace and violent crime happens every day on every block in some neighborhoods.  It is also very common to see black men beat their wives.  AIDS and STDs are very high in the black population as well as abortions.  Black men like to leave their black children behind as well.  How many black women and men are like you and your husband in all honestly?  You think that you represent the majority of black women?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:02:19 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 03:33:58 AM »
Imerica, you are wasting your time here since we do not think that ALL blacks are evil.  We just think that black culture is mostly evil.  I mean you experienced its effects first hand so that should be enough.  You think the black culture in Africa is acceptable?  It is the poorest country in the world and has constant civil war, murder, rape, starvation and is an AIDS farm.  If you want to counter racist people, then go to genuinely racist forums like [censored site].com and not accuse righteous Jews and Gentiles of being racist. 

We stand up for what is right in the eyes of G-d and don't care if the truth offends you.  Let me contrast Jewish culture with Black culture.  It is completely unacceptable in Judaism for a man to beat his wife.  Such a man is a coward and he is shunned by the community.  Pre marital sex does not happen at all in religious Jewish families such as my own.  Rape is unheard of and violent crime is very rare among religious Jews, almost non existent in America.  And we don't complain about being discriminated against all the time.   Compare this with Black culture where no one is a virgin since they can't control themselves.  Rape is commonplace and violent crime happens every day on every block in some neighborhoods.  It is also very common to see black men beat their wives.  AIDS and STDs are very high in the black population as well as abortions.  Black men like to leave their black children behind as well.  How many black women and men are like you and your husband in all honestly?  You think that you represent the majority of black women?
Fortunately, I dont' think I'm wasting my time here. Maybe I'm here for a reason. Maybe through all of the negative stereotypes you keep spewing about blacks, I can find out more about your culture and learn something I've never knew about someone else's background.

As for what I experienced, those crimes aren't represented in only the black community.  I want you to turn off JTF news for a week and see what's really happening in the world. Who is committing the crimes you're talking about, where, why and how. When you've done that,  if  you come back with "See, I told you, mostly blacks are killing, raping, hijacking, listening to that 'crap' music and being incited to kill the white man," or whatever the damage may be, I'll leave this forum and never come here again. I'll go and spread my "love and peace  for EVERYONE" mantra elsewhere. To make it fair though, lets watch the same channel... Something that neither the left or the right can touch... CNN. Its a neutral network that reports the news as it should be. (Fox News and MSNBC don't really appeal to me)... but its your choice. If you find that the news isn't filled with black men walking off with handcuffs I'll only ask one thing of you. That you find out something ELSE about the black community besides what the evil people are doing. I don't care if its one thing  or 3 things; just find something that peaks your interest about the American Black culture. Or hell, just ask me something and I'll be more than happy to tell you anything you want to know.

*If you don't want to do this, I'll understand. I see I'll just have to stick around a little longer. *  8)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »
Black American culture went downhill in the 1960's. It spiraled immorality. Into crime, drugs, racism. I don't like a lot of things in the black community.