Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 11, 2009  (Read 10950 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 11, 2009
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What is wrong with young people today and fashion trends? Lately i've noticed that many young people are wearing those "palestinian" headscarves colored black and white around their necks.
Do you think their might be meaning behind this or merely just fashion? Similar to those who wear Che Guevara shirts and have no idea who he is.

Also i've noticed over the past year that hallal food trucks are all over the place, is this a new phenomenon or has this been going on for years?

thanks again , John

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Obama wining the Nobel Peace Prize. Also is it true that Jewish law that men are now allowed to hear women sing?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
Hello Chaim no question this week, but just wanted to say in the past you said the nobel peace prize was a joke and you are so correct. They had no right to give the prize to that muslim usurper. But can you tell us a weekly affirmative action story. If someone has already asked please disregard. Thanks and GD bless

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
Dear Chaim

Do you think that the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center are extremely one sided lopsided organizations that only expose one side most of the time even though they can be given credit for exposing neo nazis, Black Panthers, and Nation of Islam though they have articles on the Minutemen and the old JDL?  I can honestly say I am happy that JTF hasn't made it on there lists yet.  Do you think that the ADL is doing a good job of fighting anti semetism even though they have articles attacking the old JDL?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 07:23:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is there any explanation in the Bible or by commentary by the great Jewish Sages in why many people mentioned in the Five Books of Moses lived much longer lives than the vast majority of people did in the Common Era?         What really stands out is that in the modern era with all of the advances in medicine and science,    the average person doesn't live remotely close as long compared to the people I'm going to list.         According to what I saw in various commentary,    the following are some of the ages that people lived in the days of the Five Books of Moses:

Isaac, 180 years; Abraham, 175; Jacob, 147; Ishmael, 137; Sarah, 127; Moses, 120; Joseph and Joshua, 110 years.

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:16:28 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

There is something very wrong with the mentality of most of the British people I have encountered on Zootube and on various blogs and discussion forums outside of JTF. They support the so-called Arab Fake-stinians aka "Palestinians", hate our Jewish homeland of Israel with a vicious, Nazi-like hatred and show a marked lack of basic good moral judgement.

Recently there were pro-Arab Fake-stinian "Palestinian" marches in England and much of the British public raises funds for supposed "victims" of so-called "Israeli terrorism" in Gaza.

In London, the British police force employs many Muslim officers who refuse to protect the Israeli embassy and local Jewish residents. Burning of the Israeli flag regularly takes place outside the British government Houses of Parliament and nothing is done to prevent this or punish the perpetrators. It is seen as legitimate protest.

In British schools the Holocaust is no longer an acceptable part of the history curriculum and the subject is not being taught to children or to older students. This in itself fosters a climate of ignorance for future generations and the mainstream British Bolshevik Leftist media is deeply entrenched with antisemitism/vicious Jew-hatred. 

I have also noticed that almost invariably these Brits who support the Fake-stinian Arab Muslim Nazis also support the Bosnian Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis against the heroic Serbs. This is clearly not a coincidence and is not surprising to say the least.The current governing Leftist party in the British government was one of the main backers in NATO and the EU of Bill and Hillary Clinton's despicable, evil policies of importing and arming tens of thousands of Muslim Nazi terrorists into the Balkans from all over the Arab/Muslim world as well as the deplorable policies of economic sanctions and bombing against the heroic Serbs during the 1990's.

What do you think is the origin of this harmful antisemitic trend in the United Kingdom and what are the long term implications for the future of Britain's new generation of political leaders?

Thank you brother Chaim for your time and consideration and for always providing such eloquent, deeply insightful commentary for my JTF videos on Zootube.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

What are the "Modern-Orthodox" Jews? Where do they come from? What is your stand about them? Would you put them in the same category as the "conservative" Jews, or are they more like the "religious-national" type?

I know many of them use to study at the "Yeshiva University". What is your impression of this particular institution?

Thank you as always
and Shavu'a Tov! (:

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:16:17 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 10:30:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Yes, I am indeed busy! Thank you for your answer last week. Could you explain the concept of "Bayit Shalom" to me? Thanks!

-Zionist Revolutionary

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
Dear Chaim what do you think of pastor manning's war with fox news? Manning wants to set up his own truth news networik to compete with the pond scum in the main stream news media.

Manning is using a recent Dan Rather interview to showcase his contention that even the most "right wing" news outlets and talk show pundits, hannity, beck and oriley are part of the government media complex. In the current interview with Rather, he states that the government and big corporations control what is seen and heard in the media and Manning is in agreement with Rather on this by stating that Rather knows what he is talking about having had 40 years of experience on the inside.

Although on the surface I do agree with this contention , I would like to know what Mannings evidence is of this and wonder why Rather doesnt cite speciffic examples of this behaviour. I assume that he was given severence and has to abide by non disclosure agreements, but is not averse to revealing and hinting at his experience with this. I would love to know specifically what takes place.

I guess my question is, do you agree with this? I myself am in complete agreement but would like to have evidence of this behaviour. what are your thoughts and do you in your experience have any evidence of this? 

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Sorry if this question is a bit morbid, but are you grooming a successor for yourself?  I realize that you are in good health, but it might make sense to have some plans in place so that there will not be a bitter fight for control of JTF if something should happen to you.  Perhaps David ben Moshe? (I have heard that he is stratospherically intelligent.)  Who is worthy to follow in the footsteps of Meir Kahane and Chaim ben Pesach?

Regards,

Zionist_F_P

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

First I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart you joining with me on Facebook, it is a true honor.  What is your intake about Obama winning the Nobel "Piece" Prize?  When I first heard about it, I thought this was some sort of joke. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!