Author Topic: Why do Jewish women have to be so Damn Liberal?  (Read 42182 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Why do Jewish women have to be so Damn Liberal?
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2007, 08:59:41 AM »
I did nothing of the sort.  I asked you and YOU hid it and now lieing about it.  You are a disgusting piece of sub human offal.  There is only one truth and sadly you have no idea what it is nor how to speak of it.  One need only look back and read your posts.  [censored]....  You are deceitful and lower than snot. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

saintaugusto

« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »
I think, you have finally proven what an excrement you are.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
Nice try.  You are not fooling anyone around here.  Your posts speak for themselves.  No Jew would have chosen "Saint" anything if they were A. really Jewish or B. had a modicum of knowledge of Jewish history.   

Please go back to StørmFrønt or back under whatever rock you have sprouted from.  One need only read your earlier posts to see who and what you....really are. 

Again, nice try though.   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

saintaugusto

« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Of course, they will. They will go back and see what I wrote and what you wrote. Even if they have problems with smelling, they will understand what a stinking pig you are.

I'm indeed leaving this forum. It's all stinking because of you.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2007, 12:54:47 PM »
Thank you very much.  It smells much better already.  I hoped you did learn something from your short infiltration and benighted attempt at debate and reasoning.  I like the smell much better.  That [censored] smell is in deed clearing up.  All because of you.  Thank you so very much..... :)