Author Topic: Merkel wins clown rap singer Steinmeier loses  (Read 1133 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 11:53:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Merkel wins clown rap singer Steinmeier loses
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »
What happened... I voted the wrong party?  :o

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
I like Merkel I think she is one of the best leaders to come along in Germany for some time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 05:18:45 AM »
In a coalition with the FDP there will be a hard time for Muslims and other immigrants who suck the social welfare system and refuse to work "below their qualification or level" they may be expelled just as the criminals and illegals. It will be a harsh cold wind for Muslim missionaires and criminal foreigners!  8)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 05:47:42 AM »
YOU VOTED FOR STEINMEIER? :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 05:58:58 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3782588,00.html   

Merkel win good for Israel

Noah Klieger says Angela Merkel a true friend of Israel, her victory good news for us

Noah Klieger
Published:    09.29.09, 07:50 / Israel Opinion

“Is this good for the Jews?” – This was the question being asked for hundreds of years every time a new ruler came to power in one of the states where the Jewish people lived in Europe.

This question, with a slight change, is valid today as well. All we need to do is replace the word “Jews” with the word “Israel.”

Two days ago in Germany, Angela Merkel again won the premiership, and in this case we can say without hesitation that this is indeed good for Israel. It’s even very good.

This is so because Angie, as this witty and decisive woman is often referred to, proved in her first term in office that she is indeed a friend of Israel.

Merkel is not a blind follower, and in some cases she expressed reservations in the face of various plans and moves adopted by various Israeli governments. Yet nonetheless, she was the first European leader who grasped Israel’s problems within the giant Muslim world in general and within the Arab Middle East in particular. She also made an effort to assist Israel with these problems.

As opposed to most of her colleagues in the European Union, Merkel grasped not only Israel’s problems, but also – and perhaps mostly – the dangers posed by radical Islam to Europe and to the entire world. The German chancellor realized that when it comes to Islam’s plans and worldview, Israel is no more than a means for achieving the end goal: Taking over the Christian world.

Advertisement   

Merkel was the first one to firmly speak out against the psychopath from Tehran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in connection with the issues of Holocaust-denial and the development of nuclear weapons. She was also the first one to call to order her countryman, Pope Benedict XVI, after he reinstated an anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denying cardinal.

For all these reasons, Israel can certainly laud the German election results and be overjoyed in the wake of Angela Merkel’s victory. The same is true for all the free nations of the world.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »
I wonder to which party the German members of the forum voted, so please share (no pressure :)). I think the alternatives for the voted were all pretty bad, but not equally bad. I understand that the big winner, and the "queen maker" of these elections is Guido Westerwalle, leader of the liberal party. The newspapers say he is likely to become foreign secretary. If so I think he would be a sucker to chose this uninfluential over-rated position. But it could be interested to see how well he and his "partner" are received on official visits to Tehran, Islamabad, etc.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »

Yes, I voted for the SPD. My dad voted SPD and the "Linke" (left).  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »

Not really, did you vote for SPD!  :'( :'( :'(  I gave my votes to CDU on statal scale and to FDP in the last municipal elections. For the EU elections I voted for FDP either.  :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 10:16:09 AM »

Not really, did you vote for SPD!  :'( :'( :'(  I gave my votes to CDU on statal scale and to FDP in the last municipal elections. For the EU elections I voted for FDP either.  :)

I don't really know what to vote for. My family and friends always voted for the SPD.
So you think the FDP is better?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 10:48:26 AM »

I don't really know what to vote for. My family and friends always voted for the SPD.
So you think the FDP is better?

For economical reason, I think FDP is the best. And also for other reasons. They (as well as the CDU) are pro-Israel, against lifetime social welfare for unemployed immigrants and for the deportation of criminal foreigners.