Author Topic: Such Pictures are Disgusting!  (Read 5442 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Such Pictures are Disgusting!
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
I knew he was gay. (Ahmadinejad)
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »
So then G-d was lying when he commanded the People of Israel to treat the stranger in their midst with compassion?
What Kiwi is this?? Is this Kiwi from the land of sheep herders?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »
So then G-d was lying when he commanded the People of Israel to treat the stranger in their midst with compassion?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2009, 08:28:54 PM »
When you refer to 'the stranger in your midst' it is referring to a proselyte, or one who is capable of learning the ways of the Jews and living amongst them. It doesn't refer to an enemy who is bent on destroying the Jewish people. You seem to be showing compassion to the wicked, which leads to being wicked to the compassionate.

http://vbm-torah.org/archive/sichot67/05-67chayeisara.htm
http://vbm-torah.org/archive/chassidut/36chassidut.htm

And Shelomo stood before the altar of the Lord in the presence of all the congregation of Israel and spread out his hands toward heaven: and he said, Lord, G-d of Israel, there is no G-d like You, in the heaven above, or on the earth beneath, who keeps covenant and truth with Your servants who walk before You with all their heart… For will G-d indeed dwell on earth? Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain You; how much less this house that I have built? Have consideration therefore to the prayer of Your servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my G-d, to hearken to the cry and to the prayer, which Your servant prays before You today: that Your eyes may be open towards this house night and day, towards the place of which You have said, My name shall be there: that You may hearken to the prayer which Your servant shall make toward this place. And hearken You to the supplication of Your servant, and of your people Israel, when they shall pray towards this place, and hear You in Your dwelling place: and when You hear, forgive. If any man trespass against his neighbor, and an oath be laid upon him to cause him to swear, and the oath come before Your altar in this house: then hear You in heaven, and do, and judge Your servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness. When Your people Israel are smitten down before the enemy, because they have sinned against You, and shall turn again to You, and confess Your name, and pray, and make supplication to You in this house: then hear You in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your people Israel, and bring them back to the land which you did give to their fathers. When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against You; if they pray towards this place, and confess Your name, and turn from their sin, when You do afflict them: then hear You in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your servants, and of Your people Israel, that You teach them the good way in which they should walk, and give rain upon Your land, which You have given to Your people for an inheritance. If there be famine in the land, if there be pestilence, blasting, mildew, locust, or if there be caterpillar; if their enemy besiege them in the land of their cities; whatever plague, whatever sickness there be: whatever prayer and whatever supplication is made by any man, or by all Your people Israel, (who shall know every man the plague of his own heart) and be spread forth his hands towards this house: then hear You in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart You know: (for You, You only, know the hearts of all the children of men;) that they may fear You all the days that they live in the land which You did give to our fathers. Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of Your people Israel, but comes out of a far country for Your name's sake: (for they shall hear of Your great name, and of Your strong hand, and of Your stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray towards this house; hear You in heaven Your dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calls to You for: that all people of the earth may know Your name, to fear You, as do Your people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have built is called by Your name. If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, wherever You shall send them, and shall pray to the Lord towards the city which You have chosen, and towards the house that I have built for Your name: then hear You in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause. If they sin against You, (for there is no man who does not sin) and You be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives to the land of the enemy, far or near; yet if they take thought in the land where they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication to You in the land of their capture, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness; and so they return to You with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, who led them away captive, and pray to You towards their land, which You did give to their fathers, the city which You have chosen and the house which I have built for Your name: then hear You their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and forgive Your people that have sinned against You, and all their transgressions which they have transgressed against you, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them: for they are Your people, and Your inheritance, whom You did bring out of Egypt, out of the midst of the iron furnace: that Your eyes may be open to the supplication of Your servant, and to the supplication of Your people Israel, to hearken to them in all that they call for to You. For You did separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be Your inheritance, as You did speak by the hand of Moshe Your servant, when You did bring our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord G-d. (I Melakhim 8:27-29)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »

Is that a picture of his brain?
                                                         :::D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:19:47 PM by republicandox »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

mmmmmmmmm KIWI... too bad I'm allergic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »
Shoot, I thought it was Pee-Wee!

PeeWee Herman
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 03:19:51 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D
He is really too ignorant. I see a huge difference between a righteous gentile who isn't Jewish but follows or at least respects the way of Jewish majority thinking and acting. But what we have with the Arabs (Muslims in first place) is that they do not respect the Jewish majority, do not act as if they were in a JEWISH STATE and they do want to even destroy it.
And how about the victims of terror attacks? Aren't they made in the image of G-d, they don't diserve to be protected by any means? So it isn't right to kill the sinner to protect the righteous? Kiki's way of thinking is deeply evil! He want to protect the terrorists and the evildoers from the righteous people and sacrifice them for the evil! How deeply black can a soul be?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 09:17:10 AM »
Shoot, I thought it was Pee-Wee!

PeeWee Herman

him vs. Michael Jackson in a pedophile contest.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »

Sorry, the kiwi FRUIT is NOT from New Zealand, it is original from CHINA! The kiwi bird however, IS from NZ!  ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »

Sorry, the kiwi FRUIT is NOT from New Zealand, it is original from CHINA! The kiwi bird however, IS from NZ!  ;D

No you think ::) ::)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 10:45:51 AM »
1 minute of research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwifruit

Also known as the Chinese gooseberry,[1] the fruit was renamed for export marketing reasons in the 1950s; briefly to melonette, and then by New Zealand exporters to kiwifruit. This latter name comes from the kiwi — a flightless bird and New Zealand's national symbol, and also a colloquial name for the New Zealand people.

Absolutely wrong stereotype!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »
1 minute of research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwifruit

Also known as the Chinese gooseberry,[1] the fruit was renamed for export marketing reasons in the 1950s; briefly to melonette, and then by New Zealand exporters to kiwifruit. This latter name comes from the kiwi — a flightless bird and New Zealand's national symbol, and also a colloquial name for the New Zealand people.

Absolutely wrong stereotype!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

;) :clap: ;) :clap: ;) :clap:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »
What happened to the Kiwi for hamas troll?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »
What happened to the Kiwi for hamas troll?

He ate too much kiwi, got a vitamin shock and died!  :::D

Offline kiwimac

• New JTFer
  • Shalom
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
Nope, his internet connection is playing up. But all will be well tomorrow (or so the local Telecom tells me.) I am not FOR Hamas nor AGAINST the Jewish people but I am for compassion to the stranger in your midst (which BTW does not solely refer to proselytes.)

18 He doth execute justice for the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
19 Love ye therefore the stranger; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:18-19

The people of Israel were not Egyptian proselytes, they simply dwelt in Egypt and so G-d commands compassion and love for the stranger in your midst.
Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Forget this and attaining Enlightenment will be the least of your problems.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »
Nope, his internet connection is playing up. But all will be well tomorrow (or so the local Telecom tells me.) I am not FOR Hamas nor AGAINST the Jewish people but I am for compassion to the stranger in your midst (which BTW does not solely refer to proselytes.)

18 He doth execute justice for the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
19 Love ye therefore the stranger; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:18-19

The people of Israel were not Egyptian proselytes, they simply dwelt in Egypt and so G-d commands compassion and love for the stranger in your midst.

But do you admit that there is an enemy which we must remove? As much as you assert the trait of being compassionate to the 'stranger in the midst' there is also the requirement that we must fight the evil which rises to destroy us? Do you think that the Israelites cried for the dead Egyptians which layed on the beaches after the sea was split? Of course not!!! They sang glad songs!!!

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,36389.0.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:39:52 PM by muman613 »