Author Topic: Netenyahu's Speech- He said that there should be a demilitarized Palestinian  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Netenyahu's Speech- He said that there should be a demilitarized Palestinian
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »
They are very fearful of repurcussions from the Iranian midget Amadinajad. Their families are well-off Jews in Iran and they fear losing all their possesions to any anger he may carry out against the Persian Jewish community.

I mean gee, at some point, what is more important, the lives of hundreds of thousands of Israeli Jews who are threatened by the midgets nukes, or the reprisals that rich Persian Jews who refuse to leave galut might face if Israel decides to defend itself against the threat...

Obviously I agree... But my point is that there is a dilemma. It is not a simple decision to pick up from where you are doing well and leave to a new place. We realize this was the request Hashem asked from Abraham to "Go for yourself" Lech Lecha to the land which he promised. It is indeed a test and one which is not easy to overcome.

If a person is actually rich though, they have a much easier time doing it.  They can even afford to airlift some of their relatives along with them if the issue is leaving behind family.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Netenyahu's Speech- He said that there should be a demilitarized Palestinia
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

Are we speaking of the same Begin  that was part of Jimmy Carter's land surrender debacle.

Yes, same Begin.  He was a great Jewish hero, who made a few grave mistakes as Prime minister.   STILL Bibi could not tie Begin's shoes.   And if you have ill-will toward Begin for his mistakes as PM, all the moreso you should be fuming at what Bibi is doing because Bibi has nothing else to show for himself, while Begin did!

I respect both of these men.

I am aware of Begin's early history however the Land surrender was something that really cost him a great deal. People like myself remember him most for that lapse in judgement. As of now Bibi's history book is not complete. In time to come he may also be judged as harshly as Begin and then again he may not be if he does the right things.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Netenyahu's Speech- He said that there should be a demilitarized Palestinian
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

Why would you be ashamed of associating with people who aspire to Kahanist ideals which clearly at odds with Bibi's political chicanery? Now, more to the point:
First: - Bibi or anyone else , including your center-right American Jewish friends, DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to dictate to a sovereign Fakestinian state any conditions, whether external or internal. This dictate is unacceptable under the international law and will not be accepted as a legitimate objection to creation of the new monster state by the world's body.
Second - what happens when Jordanian puppet is overthrown by a popular uprising that decides to merge with then militarized or "demilitarized" Fakestine? What legal right Israel will have to intervene?
Third - where do you get such a contempt for Arabs as to tell them what they can or can not do in their sovereign state and, moreover, predict their behavior as to what they will or will not accept? Besides, even if they agree to any idiotic condition put forth by Israel - don't you know that Arabs will immediately violate and annul any clauses that will be detrimental to them. And Israel will have no legal recourse.
Forth - What other people in this world trade their ancient, G-d given land and offer it as gamble in exchange for some unfounded assertions of the corrupt leader? You claim to be a Torah scholar - where in Torah do you find that a Jewish leader can EVEN offer any part of Israel to the avowed Jew-hating enemy? Who should be ashamed here - you or the people on this forum who a faithful to the Kahanist ideals, to Torah and the land of Israel?!

Manch these points were very well said, and I completely agree.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »
<snip>

So you ignore the good. That is unfortunate.

I never said we 'American Jews' will dictate what Israel does. I believe Israel will act in the best interest of the people. The support of the Jews in America is important and if you don't care then I am sorry for you.

You will not achieve the goals which I understand to be a strong Jewish presence in Israel if you are so persistent in negativity. And believe me I am working for this goal. The entire congregation which I attended are virulently pro-Israel and are moving towards understanding our 'kahanist' ideas.

Manch did not need to insult me in this manner.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 08:10:09 PM »
<snip>

I never said we 'American Jews' will dictate what Israel does. I believe Israel will act in the best interest of the people. The support of the Jews in America is important and if you don't care then I am sorry for you.

You will not achieve the goals which I understand to be a strong Jewish presence in Israel if you are so persistent in negativity. And believe me I am working for this goal. The entire congregation which I attended are virulently pro-Israel and are moving towards understanding our 'kahanist' ideas.

Muman, I did not intend to insult you but I did take an exception at the initial statement of your post of how ashamed you are to be associated with the "hard liners". Also, you have not provided one argument in support of your or mine assertions. Your subsequent comments do not refer and are not relevant to the points that I've made.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »
<snip>

Ignored what good?   Manch made very good points and I paid attention to those.   That was all I said.

What does this have to do with support of American Jews?   That really has nothing to do with this conversation, but maybe if you explain this point (whatever point you were making there) further , maybe it will show what is behind your mistaken views on this or why you're taking such a surprising stance.

You will not achieve the goals which I understand to be a strong Jewish presence in Israel if you are so persistent in negativity. And believe me I am working for this goal. The entire congregation which I attended....

Well I am happy for you and your congregation but perhaps you and they are mistaken about what really constitutes a "strong Jewish presence in Israel" because groups like Jstreet use that same rhetoric.   I'm not comparing you to Jstreet, but that is an extreme example that exemplifies your folly with these statements you're making.   "we support a strong, secure Israel, and you just don't understand the truth" - that is how people who can't deal with criticism respond.  The leftist groups do that.   Why not address the arguments instead of the reflexive response like the ADL or jstreet makes.

Muman, I would not appreciate anyone insulting you, however I don't think he insulted you but merely asked you a pointed question.   I find his question to be valid. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
I believe Israel will act in the best interest of the people.
The support of the Jews in America is important and if you don't care then I am sorry for you.

Perhaps this is where you go wrong.  This belief that Israel will act in the best interest of the Jewish people... Since when?  I mean what is that based on?   Is that what Israel has always done?   I don't think history bears that out.   Would you be saying the same thing if a leftist like Livni was in power? 

Bones and I had a long discussion about this.   What he was saying about the Israeli Jews I think is a lot more true about American Jews.   He wanted to say that the phony right winger makes people "comfortable" and thinking that he for sure has their best interest at heart no matter how many times he demonstrates that he doesn't, and they are more vulnerable to betrayal in that case (ie the case of Sharon and his disengagement).   I did not believe this about Israeli Jews, I think they know they are being betrayed for the most part, and see the stupidity in the decisions, but have no real recourse against it.   But about American Jews, the way they gush over Bibi, it seems Bones is much more correct.   And you seem to be a good example of this phenomenon (albeit anecdotal).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
I believe I am within the Kahanist camp. I also have to deal with others who are not. I hope to be able to convince more American Jews that this is the only way to survive.

I hope to make advances in our cause. According to my understanding of Judaism this goal will be accomplished. The history of the modern Jewish state is very disturbing, yet there are tales of much hope.

I hope that the awakening occurs soon and I have some reasons to feel it is coming. Just based on my personal relations with American Jews and Israelis. The Israelis I know used to be leftists but have moved more to the right in the last two years... I find hope in this fact and maybe I am being naive but I hope not.

You may be right. But I think that being positive has more effect than being negative. I will not go into the sources for this belief but I have reason to feel like this.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »
Call me in the minority but these are my two cents.

Lewinsky is a charlatan. He's a joke--the worst kind of phony rightist there is. He really piles on the oil during the speeches, and then turns around and does the exact opposite thing as though a nice speech and some phony bluster make it alright to give sacred Jewish land to demons. What is really amazing, though, is that Israelis actually fall for it. Either he is the best actor in the whole world, or is schizophrenic.

All the Lewinsky fans on this forum need to consider the fact that he's destroying more Jewish outposts than Olmert did.

Begin is a different story. Unlike Lewinsky, he actually did things in his youth to merit being called a Jewish hero. Still, being secular and without having a personal relationship in G-d, he completely collapsed like a quivering blob of goo when the Nazi Carter put the heat to him. I cannot respect such weak behavior regardless of the circumstances. G-d gave him a seat from which he could have saved the Jewish people--if Begin had given the word, every last Arab could have been kicked out of the Holy Land. Instead, he gave the Nazis (Muslim and otherwise) everything they wanted and more (80% of Eretz Yisrael), and made every other suicide retreat possible.

I can't forgive him, and I can't call him a Jewish hero at the time of his death. What he did was beyond the pale.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 09:03:36 PM »
Quote from: muman
You will not achieve the goals which I understand to be a strong Jewish presence in Israel if you are so persistent in negativity.

As to this statement I'm a little confused.   Is Bibi "persistent in negativity" by preventing Jewish communities from building adequate housing to relieve overcrowding, by preventing Jews from building schools, hospitals and other basic facilities, and by agreeing to let Obama tell Jews where they can live freely and where they can't.....

or am I "persistent in negativity" for pointing out how wrong that is and how dangerous to the Jewish people when he gives in to the demands of Arab terrorist gangsters.

And is Bibi "persistent in negativity" when he lobbies the UN for the "right" of our avowed national enemies, who want to murder every Jewish man woman and child, to have a sovereign state of their own ON OUR LAND that he will surrender to them for this purpose?

or am I "persistent in negativity" for pointing out how wrong that is and how dangerous to the Jewish people when he gives in to the demands of Arab terrorist gangsters on the most 'grand' public stage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »

Begin is a different story. Unlike Lewinsky, he actually did things in his youth to merit being called a Jewish hero.

Yes, I said something similar.   All the gushing over Bibi is misplaced and in my opinion very dangerous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »
and without having a personal relationship in G-d, he completely collapsed like a quivering blob of goo when the Nazi Carter put the heat to him.

I don't agree that Begin had no personal relationship with God.  He was raised traditional in Poland and took inspiration from Torah no doubt for his nationalistic views. 

I recently heard a story that he met with American rabbinical leaders in America, and donned a kippa and said birkat hamazon (after-blessing over a meal) at the meal with them, which put all the reform leaders to shame, who would never be caught doing such things or might not even know how to.  The person who told me this claimed that this actually impacted the reform movement's more recent efforts to adopt more traditional practices.   Suddenly it was "cool" to be Jewish again since the Israeli prime minister showed his respect for Jewish tradition.     Bizarre yes but thats the reformists for you.

Anyway, he caved in yes, that was terrible, and he wasn't necessarily Shomer shabbat ( I don't think he was but I admit I don't actually know for sure), but I don't think anyone can claim that he had no relationship with God.  Sometimes that is expressed in different ways.   Even a lot of reform Jews have a degree of relationship to God despite mixed up views and/or behaviors.   And he was no reformist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 09:18:02 PM »
You will not achieve the goals which I understand to be a strong Jewish presence in Israel if you are so persistent in negativity.

As to this statement I'm a little confused.   Is Bibi "persistent in negativity" by preventing Jewish communities from building adequate housing to relieve overcrowding, by preventing Jews from building schools, hospitals and other basic facilities, and by agreeing to let Obama tell Jews where they can live freely and where they can't.....

or am I "persistent in negativity" for pointing out how wrong that is and how dangerous to the Jewish people when he gives in to the demands of Arab terrorist gangsters.

And is Bibi "persistent in negativity" when he lobbies the UN for the "right" of our avowed national enemies, who want to murder every Jewish man woman and child, to have a sovereign state of their own ON OUR LAND that he will surrender to them for this purpose?

or am I "persistent in negativity" for pointing out how wrong that is and how dangerous to the Jewish people when he gives in to the demands of Arab terrorist gangsters on the most 'grand' public stage.

Of course you know that I agree with your points. But there is something to be said about praising someone when they do something right. This is my point...

And of course I was not referring to you personally.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »

Of course you know that I agree with your points. But there is something to be said about praising someone when they do something right. This is my point...

And of course I was not referring to you personally.

Yes, I understand.  And I'm not trying to negate all good things, but it's like this...What if an Islamist builds a homemade bomb that has delicious chocolate cake all around it with cherries on it and tasty icing, so you can't see the bomb inside, just a big presentation of wonderful looking cake and everyone is nibbling on the outside of it tasting morsels of the pleasing outer layer of the cake and enjoying the chocolate's satisfying aroma up close?    Well, inside is still a bomb.   

Not comparing Bibi with an Islamist, but what he did was give the Jewish people a big outer appearance of delicious chocolate cake, with fancy icing on top and figurines adorning it, but imbedded deep inside the same dessert was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.   That self-destructive bomb was his endorsing of a Fakestinian state.   

Like a Trojan horse, only he gave the trojan horse to himself and to his own people!  In a way, he negates his own positive statements.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »
Lewinsky is a pig. That should be the beginning and end of it. He's nothing more than a successful con man.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45:35 PM »
This 'demilitarized pa state' will never occur... It is a condition which the opponent will never accept. They also will never accept a Jewish state in the middle east... <<

Giving Bibi 100% of the benefit of the doubt I still think he is wrong on this.  If he thinks he has stopped a Palestinian State by putting too high a hurdle in their way he is wrong.  Everyone will remember that he accepted a Palestinian State.  His conditions will be chipped away at, they will be defined away they will be forgotten.  Oslo initially had all kinds of conditions and when Arafat never met them they just were ignored.  Even if Bibi's heart is in the right place (which I doubt) he did not do well in my opinion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2009, 02:45:27 AM »
I didn't see or hear Netanyahu's speech, so I'm a little reluctant to comment about it. Here are some of my thoughts anyway.

If he indicated acceptance of an Arabstinian state, it's not a new development and we shouldn't be surprised. Remember, every 'negotiation' and 'peace accord' for many years now has been postulated and predicated on the premise of the establishment of a State for the Psuedostinians.

So, did anyone realistically expect Netanyahu to get up to the podium and say 'Sorry. Israel will never agree to yet another Arab state on Jewish Land.' ?

We all should know by now that that wasn't going to happen.

I have little doubt that Bibi gave a good speech. After all, he is the consumate politician. I'm equally sure that from a Kahanist standpoint it was unacceptable.

The truth be told, Bibi's presence and Israel's membership in the den of thieves and inequity, errr, the UN is entirely unacceptable. I know some people think Israel should continue to make it's case in front of the world and remain a member of the UN. I really don't see the point. The deck is so stacked against Israel that any accord derived with the involvement or intervention of the UN is only going to ultimately bring harm to the Jews and the Jewish State. 

The same can be said of direct negotiations with Arabs and Muslims. There is nothing the opposing side has to offer besides the false promise of peace. Treaties and accords can only result in unacceptable appeasements and concessions.

There's no one to talk to. More importantly, there's nothing to talk about.

We should always keep these truths in mind when evaluating the actions and performances of Israeli leaders, past and present.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2009, 07:32:38 AM »
This 'demilitarized pa state' will never occur... It is a condition which the opponent will never accept. They also will never accept a Jewish state in the middle east... <<

Giving Bibi 100% of the benefit of the doubt I still think he is wrong on this.  If he thinks he has stopped a Palestinian State by putting too high a hurdle in their way he is wrong.  Everyone will remember that he accepted a Palestinian State.  His conditions will be chipped away at, they will be defined away they will be forgotten.  Oslo initially had all kinds of conditions and when Arafat never met them they just were ignored.  Even if Bibi's heart is in the right place (which I doubt) he did not do well in my opinion.
To further you point of how idiotic current Israel position is, it is rightfully perceived by the international community as follows:
So, we accept Internationally Recognized Right of the "Palestinian" people to self-determination and their own state only under condition that we can ILLEGALLY dictate their form of governance and limit their right to a self-defense which, btw, is immutable right of any sovereign State. Huh? And after that Israel will try to prove to the International community that it is not a pariah state and really wants peace?! By G-d, if I was a fakestinian negotiator or propagandist, I would have a field day with this position!

As strange as it sounds, a following response would be perfectly Legal and Legitimate under International law -
"Israel during a defensive war imposed on it by surrounding Jew-hating Arab regimes have liberated ancient Jewish lands of Judea, Samaria and Gaza and according to the Internationally accepted practices declares them part of Israel and announces annexation of such territories into Israel proper"  

How else are current green line borders of Israel, so different from the 1948 borders, are recognized by the International community as Israel borders? There is no legal recourse against Israel annexing YESHA, however, Israel's current position is unfair and doesn't make sense to anyone - Jews and Arabs, Americans and Russians.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 11:49:23 AM »
Here is a very relevant article that predicts this mess and much more.  Funny how it started out that we will "resolve the [so-called] Palestinian issues and rights in a just manner" or something to that effect, but Begin insisted, There will never be a "Palestinian" state.     Rabbi Kahane points out how this is an inherent contradiction that simply cannot stand.

Now we are in the days where a "Palestinian" State is a foregone conclusion and yet Bibi claims it will be a "demilitarized," neutered state.   As Manch points out, very similarly to what Rabbi Kahane said about the previous situation, one cannot impose such limitations if one admits to the 'justice' and 'need' for a Fakestinian state in the first place.   It will wither away and the promise of Bibi "No army, no military" will be left for some later chump PM's recanting, God forbid. 

Now to the artcle:

“Palestine” and Autonomy 
Written by Rabbi Meir Kahane     

“Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil” (Isaiah 5:20)

“Hear, ye deaf, and look, ye blind, that ye may see” (Isaiah 42:18

Prime Minister Begin has been adamant in stating that there will “never be a Palestine state” and “we will never speak with the PLO.”  Yet in the Camp David accords, Mr. Begin agreed to the following:

“Egypt, Israel, Jordan and the representatives of the Palestine people should participate in negotiations on the resolution of the Palestinian problem in all its aspect.”  And again: “The solution from the negotiations must also recognize the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people and their just requirements.

The “Palestine” people.  For decades, Israeli leaders were careful never to speak of or recognize a “Palestine people.”  For if there exists a “Palestine people” what is a more just requirement and a legitimate right than a state of their own?  What is the most basic right of any people if not the right to its own state?  How can we speak of a “Palestine people” and then say “but they cannot have their own state!”

And if we speak of the “representative of the Palestine people,” what will be if these “people” choose as their representatives, the PLO?  And any Israeli leader who tells us that the majority of the “Palestinians” do not accept the PLO as their leaders, lies to us, and proof is his for the asking by simply allowing free elections in which the PLO is allowed to participate.  Indeed, there is ludicrousness in the repeated pledges against speaking with the PLO even as there is daily contact and cooperation with the PLO mayors of Hebron, Ramallah, Sh’chem and other towns!

When Begin signed an accord which had as its official English translation the concept of a “Palestine people” and its “legitimate and basic rights,” he set the stage for a confrontation with the entire world, a confrontation which is of his own making.  Instead of having cleaved to a staunch, open and honest disclaimer of any “Palestine people,” he, for the countless time, chose the path of deviousness by which he signed an accord that speaks of a “Palestine people” and then stated in a letter to Carter that he construes “Palestine people” to mean “Palestinian Arabs.”  It is, once again, the tortured legalism that Begin uses so often to evade confrontation but which is so meaningless to the world.  The official version speaks of a “Palestine people” and its legitimate rights, the most basic of which is clearly the right to the same kind of state that Jewish have.

The FULL meaning of Autonomy

The commitment to FULL AUTONOMY by Begin in the letter of March 26, 1979 signed jointly by him and Sadat.  The letter states:

“The two governments agree to negotiate continuously and in good faith … They also agree that the objective of the negotiations is the establishment of the self-governing authority in the West Bank and Gaza in order to provide full autonomy to the inhabitant.”

No amount of legalism and tortured hair-splitting can possibly “prove” that Begin has not agreed to “full autonomy.”  In the minds of any honest person that means exactly what it says – FULL and not partial self-rule.  On the day that Sadat complains to Carter and the American people that Begin is dishonest and is not negotiating in the “good faith” required by the peace treaty, what will the response be?  What will American Jewish leaders say?  But more of that later.

The agreement by Begin to “full autonomy” is made even clearer in other paragraphs of the accords.  To the anguished and angry cries of opponents of the Purim Peace, claiming that autonomy will place Jews, living and traveling through the liberated lands, in jeopardy since the police will be Arab, Begin has attempted to claim that this will not be so.  Consider however, the agreement that Begin signed at Camp David”

“A strong local police force will be constituted by the self-governing authority.  It will be composed of inhabitants of the West Bank and Gaza.”

And again: “A strong local police force will be established which may include Jordanian citizens.”

How can Begin possibly explain away this language?  The agreement speaks of a strong, exclusively Arab police force to be appointed by the Arab authority.  Will they catch the terrorists who fire rockets into Kiryat Arba?  Will they insure that the highway from Jerusalem and Beersheba and all the other roads be safe for Jewish riders?  And has being clarified for us what he meant by signing the agreement that reads in the Camp David accords”

“A withdrawal of Israeli armed forces will take place and there will be a redeployment of the remaining Israeli forces into specified security locations.”

I want an explanation, and all Jews should too.  Three things appear to emerge rather clearly from this.  One: There will be a WITHDRAWAL of Israel troops from the liberated territories entirely.  Two: For the “remaining” troops there will be a redeployment from their present positions that today are scattered throughout the territories and from which they go anywhere, any time.  Three: From now on there will be “specified” and limited locations for “security” beyond which troops will not go.

What emerges most glaringly is a picture very different from the one Begin now seeks to paint for Israelis.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »
I've read this article before and my arguments were actually inspired by HaRav Kahane, ZT"L HY"D logic. arguments were
Hayot Araviot Masrihot