Author Topic: Check out this video on the 8 signs of terrorism  (Read 365 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Check out this video on the 8 signs of terrorism
« on: October 09, 2009, 02:32:03 PM »
This video was produced in Colorado by The Center for Empowered Living and Learning with a grant from Homeland Security. "The CELL" is a museum in Denver dedicated to terrorism. The only way to see this video is on youtube or going to the museum. Their showing this video to schoolchildren. Please all members of JTF watch this video and tell me what's wrong with it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Check out this video on the 8 signs of terrorism
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »
It seems completely devoid of any mention of Islam and its terroristic intentions... I think the greatest indicator for terrorism is whether or not a Muslim attends terror training camps in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Check out this video on the 8 signs of terrorism
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »
The most interesting part I fond is that all the actors that play the terrorists are either white guys or black guys. Also the part about a terrorist owns guns, binoculars, where's a watch, raises money for charity, and buys gold fit most white guys a tee. This is disturbing their showing this to school kids.