Author Topic: youtube -JewsDestroytheWorld please read and response  (Read 847 times)

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
youtube -JewsDestroytheWorld please read and response
« on: October 01, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
There is a youtube (zootube) user whose nickname is Jewsdestroytheworld. I sent an e-mail to the youtube people and protested against  such a name. I try to block this nazi user whenever I can. Pease do the same.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:17:31 PM by whywhywhy »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: youtube -JewsDestroytheWorld
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
There is a youtube (zootube) user whose nickname is Jewsdestroytheworld. I sent an e-mail to the youtube people and protested against  such a name. I try to block this nazi user whenever I can. Pease do the same.
if you have a link i'll  click it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »

Jews run the world, I thought, how can they destroy it.

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »
if you have a link i'll  click it
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=iX-sKoxT9Mw&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DiX-sKoxT9Mw%26feature%3Demail

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:21 AM »
HERE HE IS I REPORTED HIM                      http://www.youtube.com/user/JewsDestroyTheWorld 

Report profile image violation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03