Author Topic: Smoking Gun Video - Obama is a tool of ACORN  (Read 379 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Smoking Gun Video - Obama is a tool of ACORN
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »
My dad just sent me this link.... On it Obama is seen promising that as soon as he is elected that he will start instituting the agenda of ACORN... This is pretty damning evidence of this illegitimate bastards contempt for America... To pledge this to a group of lying and thieving crooks like ACORN is an affront to Americans. ACORN deserves time in prison, not to have their agenda taken by the illegitimate usurper.

Let us start to Impeach this bastard soon... The evidence is mounting of his complicity in election fraud. Is it any wonder he made no sound while Amadinajad was murdering protesters in streets in Iran? This man hoodwinked the nation... He must be removed from office...

Here is a video which documents his complicity in election fraud through ACORN:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Smoking Gun Video - Obama is a tool of ACORN
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:50:35 PM »
I have personal experience how ACORN multiply registered my name... At one time I was registered with 6 identities... Of course when the Jury Duty notices started coming in with different spellings of my name I realized what happened... I used to be registered democrat and they took advantage of my last name and spelled it 6 different ways... ACORN is shifty and should be destroyed... It is anti-American and needs to be stopped.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14