Author Topic: Should the Middle East belong to the arabs?  (Read 4586 times)

NoahideGentile

Should the Middle East belong to the arabs?
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:57:23 PM »
I say no! Look at all the oppurtunity the Middle East has to offer. Should we really allow the arabs to own it? Think about it. The greatest thing the arabs have EVER DONE with the Middle East was Babylon (first civilization). And their genes still live on In Eastern Europe. After that it was all trash by arabs. Assyria and Persia are/were white so they don't count. Israel was and is jewish now so they don't count as filthy slimy arabs.

What do you think? I would like a new homeland, all across the middle east, Europe, and North Africa. And ofcourse Europe's old colonies.

Anyone that defends arabs is a sympathizer of them, and should not be tolerated. If you love arabs so much, why don't you convert to Islam and praise allah (p*ss be upon him as well as muhammad).

Europe has always been under christian rule, why Arabs have always been under Islamic rule.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:08:37 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Should the Middle East belong to the arabs?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »
Re:  "...The greatest thing the arabs have EVER DONE with the Middle East was Babylon..."

Please note the following corrections for the sake of accuracy:

-Babylon was not an Arab country, neither were the Babylonians an Arab people.

-The Arabs are indigenous people only in what today we call the Saudi peninsula.

-Arabs are found spread throughout the Middle East today, only as a result of the Muslim Invasions which followed the death of Mohammed, and these invasions didn't take place until the 7th & 8th Centuries AD.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »
My mistake. I am not good at arab history. But who were the original babylonians? Perhaps they were israelties?

Do these pure babylonians stilll live on somewheres? perhaps we can give them their land back one day.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:09:28 PM by NoahideGentile »

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »
Considering what the bible says about Babylon, I would not bother with such an initiative.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »
Doesnt the word arab mean a mix? like a mix of race?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

NoahideGentile

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »
Well the arabs are truly trash. Look at all the good races they've destroyed. And Now they are under the nazi doctrine of islam and their only goal is to convert the world and wipe out jews (even if they are not jewish by faith).

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »
There are no Babylonians left, since they were all assimilated by the Arab conquerors.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:06:57 PM »
There are no Babylonians left, since they were all assimilated by the Arab conquerors.

That really is a shame. Look how many races the Arabs have destroyed. luckily North Africa still has a somewhat large berber population, and luckily syria and Iran still have large white populations.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »
Egypt and Babylon were completely obliterated by the arabs. They killed all the men and raped all the women until no trace of their bloodlines existed anymore. They forced islam and the arabic language upon the population and brutally beat or killed those who opposed them. They tried the same thing with the Iranians, Afghans, Indians, Berbers, Assyrians, and Greeks all with varying degrees of success. Iranians for example refused to adopt the language, despite all the harsh persecution. Even today arabs refer to Iranians as "retarded." Iranians counter that by refering to Arabs as "Taazi" meaning "barking like a dog" ("allu akhbar" sounds like a dog's bark).

The arabs have committed mass murder on a global scale. The arabs have never done anything for the middle east except pillage and plunder what is not rightfully theirs. Even the arabs will tell you that the only great thing that they contributed to mankind was.........(get this)........Muhammed and Islam. No race on the planet earth has ever deserved to be wipe out more than the arabs. But the rest of the world doesn't want to stoop to the arab's level. I am not suggesting the racial cleansing of the arabs but I am saying that no race has ever DESERVED it more than them.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

NoahideGentile

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
But the rest of the world doesn't want to stoop to the arab's level. I am not suggesting the racial cleansing of the arabs but I am saying that no race has ever DESERVED it more than them.

europe spent too much time trying to ethnicaly cleanse the jews. They should've been focusing on their rivals, the ARAB barbarians. Even when the Huns and Taruns invaded Europe, they let the native population live and breeds with their own. And same witht the Roman Empire. But the arabs just love to wipe out other races. it is sad...

If we were to take over the Middle East, perhaps we can breed the arabs with White Europeans, and eventually assimilate their barbaric genes. Let them embrace their European side and christianity or paganism instead of barbaric islam. Then again I am probably dreaming. And isn't the whole Middle East (besides Parts of Syria, lebanon, and israel )just one big desert?

By the way. I've seena  few pics of Iraqis with very light skin. I think they have the blood of the original Babylonians. It is such a shame what these muslim arabian monsters did.

Just imagine if the sand [censored] arabs stayed in Saudi Arabia! Babylonians, Assyrians, Jordanians, etc.. would accept Israel and our civilizations. I trulty believe this. But thanks to the arab "conquerers" we have to deal with terroism. They truly are a slimy, disgusting, uneducated race. Curse upon the arabians and their descendents! They hate civilization. Thankfully persians and syrians are still white.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:51:43 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:26 AM »
As evil as the arab world is, I still see hope! I think a new middle east is coming! Certain major ME countries like Iran and Turkey will be changing for the better. It will be a much more stable Middle east like before 1975. When certain influential countries kept the arabs at bay and were pro Israel. I know in Iran specifically, that 90% of Iranians would gladly kill Khamenei and Amahdinejad and reform the gov't just like it was before 1979. The only problem? no guns to do the job. Khamenei and his thugs keep everything under lock and key. All the U.S. needs to do is supply the Iranian people with weapons and we could all sit back and enjoy the fireworks! It may be only a first step towards a better Middle East but I believe good things are coming! When the arabs start losing allies like Syria and Iran, The Jews can start sleeping more easily at night. One day all the arabs will have are their donkeys and camels...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

NoahideGentile

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 12:14:49 PM »
Iran is full of Persians (Aryans) and turkey is full of turks who are not arabs but a mix of whites and asiatic mixture. I think may be theres a reason Iraq is having such a hard time to have a republic. The Iraqis still are dirty muslims. My advice to the Syrians and Persians is to find their pagan roots and leave this saudi religion. Since I read this thread, I did some research and found out a lot about Zoroastrianism.

Thankfully nations like Iran and Syria are stilll white and light-skinned so they perhaps may become a republic soon. And I believe Ancient Babylon to be white  or have a major Aryan influence. What are your thoughts on this?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 12:22:42 PM »
The Land perhaps but the oil under it most definitely not.  It should be annexed out right by America for the years of violations of "International Law" and the use of their trillions only to exploit, indoctrinate, terrorize and murder...  Savages...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »
Are you calling Americans savages, Marzurta?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 03:03:21 PM »
Muslims are savages and the Americans should annex their oil.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 03:11:13 PM »
Arabs are savages and the Americans should annex their oil.... 

I fixed that for you

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »
Israel should annex jordan, lebanon, iraq and saudi arabia. Other than that I wouldnt take over the whole middle east.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:16:20 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 08:07:01 AM »
Israel should annex jordan, lebanon, iraq and saudi arabia. Other than that I would take over the whole middle east.
Jordan, Southern Lebanon, Southern Syria and the entire Sinai I'd say yes but Iraq, Saudi Arabia would be another story.  I'd say, leave them for the Americans to annex.  The Arabs can have the sand but the Americans should annex everything under it..... ;)