Author Topic: Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males  (Read 5390 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males
« on: October 06, 2009, 10:45:46 AM »
Yousef Falay, an extremist rabbi living in Yitzhar settlement in the West Bank called on the Israeli government to kill all Palestinian males over the age of 13 who refuse to flee the country, hoping this would end the presence of the Palestinian race.

Rabbi Meir Kahane who started the Kach movement also called for "the transfer of Israel's Arab population to Arab (or other) lands". His words inspired people like Baruch Goldstein, an Israeli known for opening fire on civilians in a mosque in Hebron.

The concept of exterminating or transferring Palestinians was not only embraced by fanatics and their follower. Israeli politicians have also called for race-related transfers and ethnic cleansing publicly and without apologising.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=57329

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »
Is this for real?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »
Wait, fakestinians are a race now? Who knew. A different species perhaps but not a race.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:58:09 AM »
Wait, fakestinians are a race now? Who knew. A different species perhaps but not a race.
:laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »
 A statement like that is just plain stupid to make.  It would never happen.  The traitorous Israeli government would sooner kill Jews first.  But transfering Arabs out of Israel, now that makes good sense, and can happen with the right leadership.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »
..to kill all Palestinian males over the age of 13 who refuse to flee the country, hoping this would end the presence of the Palestinian race. ...

It's an interesting point. But I would transform all Palestinians and Muslims at all. Those who won't should be slayed.

Of course Israel should do it undercover because the world would blame the Jews and the evil evil Zionists for it. 

That's my point of view.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »
Ouch, that hurts.

Btw, I liked that comment:
"This man hasnt won any elections, neither have his fellows.
Both Hamas and Hezbollah have elected government officials.

According to wiki, the Israeli gov lists them as aproscribed terrorist organisation.
Additional, the Israelis foiled a plan by kach to blow up the Al-Aqsa mosque.

This man doesnt speak for Israel, and his fellows have been jailed by Israel, can we say the same about Hezbolah or Hammas, who's suicide bombers are laued as hero's.

Its easy to tar the palestinians as terrorists, when there suicide bombers are given victory parades attended by tens of thousands,

Much harder to do the same to the Israelis, who activly foil and jail the Israeli based terrorists.

Lets see whats there, not what we want to see."
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »
A statement like that is just plain stupid to make.  It would never happen.  The traitorous Israeli government would sooner kill Jews first.  But transfering Arabs out of Israel, now that makes good sense, and can happen with the right leadership.

I'm against that statement. There were minorities living among jews here long time ago, and don't forget that christians (like me) also lived here. "cleaning" the country by transfering every non-jew from it sounds more like ... no offense ... nazism, and even more unfair. There are many other ways to "clean" the country with.
Every man and woman who admits the existence of Israel and willingly serve it with all faith and sincerity and make peace, have full rights to stay here and be treated equally like the rest of the majority. Now, with this being said, 99% of muslims won't be able to follow this, and should be treated like they are breaking the law, and be dealt with - maybe arrange a transfer THEN. But still, I'm not sure. most christian arabs, with good leadership, will be able to follow these rules, because they know, any arabic country with a majority of muslims will meet them with persecution. That's why the christian arabs who REJECT to respect Israel and back up the muslims, are just ignorant christians nothing more, nothing less.
Atleast that's the way I see it, might be wrong, who knows, you can never be sure 100% of the right thing to do.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
Ouch, that hurts.

Btw, I liked that comment:
"This man hasnt won any elections, neither have his fellows.
Both Hamas and Hezbollah have elected government officials.

According to wiki, the Israeli gov lists them as aproscribed terrorist organisation.
Additional, the Israelis foiled a plan by kach to blow up the Al-Aqsa mosque.

This man doesnt speak for Israel, and his fellows have been jailed by Israel, can we say the same about Hezbolah or Hammas, who's suicide bombers are laued as hero's.

Its easy to tar the palestinians as terrorists, when there suicide bombers are given victory parades attended by tens of thousands,

Much harder to do the same to the Israelis, who activly foil and jail the Israeli based terrorists.

Lets see whats there, not what we want to see."

Forget all that.  Let's just get the Arabs transferred out of Israel.  Not sure if you're an Arab, no offense to you.   But Arabs need to exit Israel.  It's just how things have to go.
And God willing it will go that way.  

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »

Every man and woman who admits the existence of Israel and willingly serve it with all faith and sincerity and make peace, have full rights to stay here and be treated equally like the rest of the majority. Now, with this being said, 99% of muslims won't be able to follow this, and should be treated like they are breaking the law, and be dealt with - maybe arrange a transfer THEN.    But still, I'm not sure. most christian arabs, with good leadership, will be able to follow these rules, because they know, any arabic country with a majority of muslims will meet them with persecution.

I agree with you.   I don't know where the numbers will fall (how many christians side with the moslems and how many side with loyalty to Israel), but you're right that the loyal ones should be allowed to stay, and Rabbi Kahane always preached this.  There are some loyal ones who do not want Israel destroyed.

That's why the christian arabs who REJECT to respect Israel and back up the muslims, are just ignorant christians nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, they are very ignorant, and also brainwashed.  Unfortunately their numbers may be higher than you think.  It seems many christian arabs tend to sympathize with the moslem arab hatred of Israel (even those who emigrate to western countries and should know better, they still choose to fault the Jews for their emigration, rather than the Muslim violence that in most cases forced them to leave).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 11:33:23 AM »
I dont want to exterminate anyone. The muslim arabs must be removed from Israel, but extermination is not the way. Those non-Jews who can live peacefully within the Jewish state should be allowed to do so.

Listen to Rabbi Shafier talk about the roots of the problem with Muslims in Israel:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1464
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
I haven't heard of this rabbi nor this statement before and I don't trust the source. Even the transliteration of the name to "Yousesf" is very odd, in Hebrew we say "Yosef" but the Arab equivalent is "Yousuf", so it seems like some Arab hoax.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »
I dont want to exterminate anyone. The muslim arabs must be removed from Israel, but extermination is not the way. Those non-Jews who can live peacefully within the Jewish state should be allowed to do so.

Listen to Rabbi Shafier talk about the roots of the problem with Muslims in Israel:

Why shouldn't the Arabs who want all Jews dead, which is more than 99% of them, be wiped out? I concede it is not possible, but why shouldn't they be?

What did G-d command Israel to do to the Amorites and Amalekites, who were less evil than the Arabs of today?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

Why shouldn't the Arabs who want all Jews dead, which is more than 99% of them, be wiped out? I concede it is not possible, but why shouldn't they be?

I agree with Bones Fan.  But Lets just get them out of Israel, much better chance of that happening with the right leadership.

What did G-d command Israel to do to the Amorites and Amalekites, who were less evil than the Arabs of today?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »

I don't know if your claim that 99% of all 'Arabs' want Jews dead. But those who want to kill Jews certainly should suffer the fate they wish on us. The problem is that when anyone 'exterminates' other people. The Jewish people have been subjagated by every other nation and they have all attempted to exterminate us.

It is true that we will certainly defeat Amalek. I just don't know if these kinds of things will do anything but incite further hatred of the Jewish people, by the nations and by Jews who read this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »

We no longer get direct orders from God so I don't think we should be that harsh just based on our own judgment.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »
This rabbi needs to phone God and get that plague of the firstborn going. Chop chop!  ;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
The Jewish people have been subjagated by every other nation and they have all attempted to exterminate us.
Not quite sure that I would agree with that. Most nations have some anti-Semitism on their hands, although a few don't, owing to no contact with Jews, and a very small few have genuinely respected and tolerated Jews, like the Serbs.

Even within those who are generally anti-Semitic, there are shades. Some people don't care for Jews very much but don't actually want them dead. I don't think realistically we can seek to punish every single one of those (some might even be reachable). Others are full-blown Nazis.

I think that it's pretty clear that some people are the worst of the worst, such as the ancient Amorites, WWII Germans, and Arabs. They deserve everything that they gave to the Jews in the Shoah and more.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »
If the Jews in Israel would start to act like the muslims here in Holland those dirty goat-lovers would leave themselves.

Any decent country should deport muslims. Islam is a spiritual cancer which distorts your genes on all levels if you convert.
Deporting muslims and keeping them in quarantine is the only solution. Interbreeding is not done. Even generations later some bad screw-up can still pop out.

EDIT: Please, let's keep it clean.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:55:42 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »
If the Jews in Israel would start to act like the muslims here in Holland those dirty goat-lovers would leave themselves.

Any decent country should deport muslims. Islam is a spiritual cancer which distorts your genes on all levels if you convert.
Deporting muslims and keeping them in quarantine is the only solution. Interbreeding is not done. Even generations later some bad screw-up can still pop out.
Watch the profanity

EDIT: Quote modified.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:56:26 PM by Mishmaat »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »

Have to agree with Americanhero, watch it. You can easily edit it to say "goatrapists".

EDIT: Quote modified.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:57:06 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 06:19:08 PM »
Every man and woman who admits the existence of Israel and willingly serve it with all faith and sincerity and make peace, have full rights to stay here and be treated equally like the rest of the majority. Now, with this being said, 99% of muslims won't be able to follow this, and should be treated like they are breaking the law, and be dealt with - maybe arrange a transfer <<

I think the best public approach for Jewish nationalists is to say that no person who is willing to live peacefully with his neighbors should be forced from their homes.  This more than definitely includes Jews in outposts as well as the rest of Judea and Samaria.  Arabs, and other non Jews, who accept Israel as a Jewish state and wish to live peacefully within the land of Israel as good neighbors are welcome to do so.  Of course those who oppose Israel are more than welcome to leave.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »
Nobody at JTF, including myself, has ever advocated that the tiny handful of non-Nazi Arabs should have to leave.

Moshe92

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »
This is bs. I doubt anyone can prove the existance of "Yousef Falay."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »
Not that I disagree with the premise, but why is it that when I google this rabbi's name all I see are links to anti-Semitic sites?  This is probably just Arab propaganda.  Yousef is an Arabic (a.k.a. corrupted) version of the Jewish name Yosef.

Yeah, hence my very first post was "For real?".

I would be surprised to see a well-known rabbi actually advocate the Joshua solution, both because of political correctness, and because it is a severe crime in Israel (even though Arabs are legally allowed to call for a second Shoah).