Author Topic: Jewish brains do it again! Every week the Jews discover something new.  (Read 768 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israelis discover two new types of electricity.

Every week the Jews discover something new.  It just blows my mind!  Makes me proud, too!

I hope they don't share anything with any country who is passively, or aggressively hostile to Israel.  That includes the United States, with Obama pressuring them to give up even more land to cockroach Arabs.

Could you imagine what this world world would have been like if Hitler didn't murder 6 million Jews, and the Arabs weren't trying to murder Jews 7 days a week, and making war after war with Israel.

What a tragic loss, not just for the Jews, but for mankind!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133719

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish brains do it again! Every week the Jews discover something new.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »
Right  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »

Every week the Jews discover something new.  It just blows my mind!  Makes me proud, too!

I hope they don't share anything with any country who is passively, or aggressively hostile to Israel.  That includes the United States, with Obama pressuring them to give up even more land to cockroach Arabs.

Could you imagine what this world world would have been like if Hitler didn't murder 6 million Jews, and the Arabs weren't trying to murder Jews 7 days a week, and making war after war with Israel.

Yes, Hitler sent mankind back several decades, both technologically and morally.  Who know, had he not butchered millions, maybe they woulda found a cure for cancer by now.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »

Yes, Hitler sent mankind back several decades, both technologically and morally.  Who know, had he not butchered millions, maybe they woulda found a cure for cancer by now.

6 million Jewish minds and souls, set Jews back more than a few decades.   But I know what you mean!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 07:43:33 AM »
Today Israeli scientist Ada Yonath won the Nobel prize in chemistry (together with Americans Venkatraman Ramakrishnan and Thomas Steitz)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3786746,00.html
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 07:45:14 AM »
What was the greatest discovery of the history of man kind?
The discovery of electricity!

Who discovered electricity?    ;D

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 07:49:00 AM »
What was the greatest discovery of the history of man kind?
The discovery of electricity!

Who discovered electricity?    ;D

Nikola Tesla? :)
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,34580.0.html
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »

No. They didn't "discover two new types of electricity".
We only know of one type of electricity: moving electrons.
They found two ways to generate electricity: ceramic turbines in gas lines in your home and from moving cars on a highway.

Your statement mislead me to believe that there are other kinds of electricity.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774