Author Topic: Rabbi Tovia Singer Speaks Sense - Remove the Cancer from Israel!  (Read 564 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Now Rabbi Singer I agree with completely... This show is excellent because he says Israel should start shooting Terrorist prisoners instead of releasing them. He also thinks dropping them from helicopters over gaza might be a good idea... Also bombing terrorist funeral processions... So many excellent ideas for dealing with our very wicked enemy, the damn muslim arab scumbags!!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1463

PS: I love A7 news... I am so proud that they can get around the censorship of Israels airwaves by broadcasting on the internet...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rabbi Tovia Singer Speaks Sense - Remove the Cancer from Israel!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:55 AM »
Now Rabbi Singer I agree with completely... This show is excellent because he says Israel should start shooting Terrorist prisoners instead of releasing them. He also thinks dropping them from helicopters over gaza might be a good idea... Also bombing terrorist funeral processions... So many excellent ideas for dealing with our very wicked enemy, the damn muslim arab scumbags!!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1463

PS: I love A7 news... I am so proud that they can get around the censorship of Israels airwaves by broadcasting on the internet...

That's really a good idea to drop Arabs Muslim Nazi Terrorists from helicopters over Gaza.

Down with Islam! Kahane Chai