Author Topic: why insult me ?  (Read 22335 times)

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
why insult me ?
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
this post is to all you idiots out there. recently i made a few posts to better understand things. instead of helping me learn and understand. you insulted me and called me anti semetic. even though the blood in my veins is semetic blood. let me tell you now. i am not the type of person who will critercise one race and not the other.   if palestine does something which i think is wrong i will condem it. just like if israel does something i think is wrong i will condem there actions also. i am not one sided. i say it as i see it. if you dont like it tough titties. get over it no one is perfect as musch as you may think you are. there are things you have the right to do. and things u have no right whatsoever to do. thats all i have to say for now. i look forwerd to your replys.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: why insult me ?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »
if palestine does something which i think is wrong i will condem it.

There is no Palestine! Palestinians are Terrorists!! They do only wrong things!

if you dont like it tough tit*ies.

Using of those words is not welcomed here.

thats all i have to say for now.

For now? So there are more things?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:55:31 PM »
this post is to all you idiots out there. recently i made a few posts to better understand things. instead of helping me learn and understand. you insulted me and called me anti semetic.

Nobody insulted you. Many people put facts and logical arguments before you, and you ignored it. You should put your "I-am-not-one-sided" mantra aside and read their posts once more. Debate with facts and logic, not with standard phrases and cliches.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »
this post is to all you idiots out there. recently i made a few posts to better understand things. instead of helping me learn and understand. you insulted me and called me anti semetic.

Nobody insulted you. Many people put facts and logical arguments before you, and you ignored it. You should put your "I-am-not-one-sided" mantra aside and read their posts once more. Debate with facts and logic, not with standard phrases and cliches.

i have been called a troll i have been called anti semetic i have been mocked for my grammer even though i mentioned i have dyslexia that to me is insulting

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:33:30 PM »
Listen genius, antisemitism means Jew hating, and unfortunately there are self hating Jews, anyway I don't know or care what sort of blood runs in your vains. If your mother was born a Jew, that would make you a Jew, and a very self loathing one.

Since your first post you just lobbed baseless anti-Jewish accusations about supposed war crimes committed by Israel, you also added insults by equating the heroic Jews of the Stern group to al-qaeda terrorists, and I don't recall you ever seriously tried to either make clear of your point nor did you seriously read and took notice of the answers to your offensive rantings.

I think it is a waste of time debating with you, you seem a hopeless case.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »

1 there is a palestine weather you like it or not 2 ok the tough titties remark was wrong of me they where hasty words 3 yes i have a hell of a lot more to say on this matter

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »
Listen genius, antisemitism means Jew hating, and unfortunately there are self hating Jews, anyway I don't know or care what sort of blood runs in your vains. If your mother was born a Jew, that would make you a Jew, and a very self loathing one.

Since your first post you just lobbed baseless anti-Jewish accusations about supposed war crimes committed by Israel, you also added insults by equating the heroic Jews of the Stern group to al-qaeda terrorists, and I don't recall you ever seriously tried to either make clear of your point nor did you seriously read and took notice of the answers to your offensive rantings.

I think it is a waste of time debating with you, you seem a hopeless case.

heroic what is heroic about kidnapings torture bombs murder of innocents that to me screams terrorism and anti semetism isnt jew hating. semites where a race of people and i aint self loathing and they where simple questians that i asked and as for israel they do wrong things aswell ok not as much as palestine but they still do wrong things they are like any other country not perfect so get over yourself and stop thinking the sun shines out your backside

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »

1 there is a palestine weather you like it or not 2 ok the tough titties remark was wrong of me they where hasty words 3 yes i have a hell of a lot more to say on this matter

I think you are wrong here in this forum.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »

I think you are wrong here in this forum.

i realy do apolagise if i insult anybody but like i say i say things as i see them i ask questions when i do not know if it insults some people then i am sorry but thats there problems

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
heroic what is heroic about kidnapings torture bombs murder of innocents

What are you talking about? Who do you accuse? Who is the vicim? Be more specific.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »
JOHN DANE.  I understand where your coming from. I am appelled just as you are by the lack of heart in some of these ideas and see it completely two faced. For example calling muslims rac ;)ist terrorists while at the same time, like you stated, call to nuke mecca.

There has to be a good reason why most converts turn to Islam!
 javascript:void(0);

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »
What sort of semite are you, an Arab maybe ?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »

Are you one of them? :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »

yes most have criminal histories like moe ham mad .btw why don't you became a baha'i
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

yes I converted 4 years ago, and it is obviously not a man-made religion.
so do i get kicked out now, or is their courage in the JTF staff.

and one more thing, Muslims believe in jesus, moses, and mohammad, So if Islam was to take care of Jerusalem, dont you see why they would take care of all the religions' monuments without bias.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

and one more thing, Muslims believe in jesus, moses, and mohammad, So if Islam was to take care of Jerusalem, dont you see why they would take care of all the religions' monuments without bias.

Muslims you are all animals.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »

Jesus is God,
Allah is not!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 03:30:42 PM »
I don't think you'll be banned for saying you converted to Islam. You dived into the garbage, you have to live in it, not we. It's your problem, not ours.

What had you been before the conversion? Jewish, Christian, etc.?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

Jesus is G-d,
Allah is not!

"Allah is fcking with Mohamed right now in the hell with kid camels."  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
and one more thing, Muslims believe in jesus, moses, and mohammad, So if Islam was to take care of Jerusalem, dont you see why they would take care of all the religions
  they did a great job  in pre 1967 Jerusalem, a garbage dump was made by the Kotel and no Jews were allowed to visit any Holy sites   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall 

During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War the Old City together with the Wall was captured by Jordan. Article VIII of the 1949 Armistice Agreement provided for Israeli Jewish access to the Western Wall. However for the following nineteen years, despite numerous requests by Israeli officials and Jewish groups to the United Nations and other international bodies to attempt to enforce the armistice agreement, Jordan refused to abide by this clause. Some sources claim Jews could only visit the wall if they travelled through Jordan (which was not an option for Israelis) and did not have an Israeli visa stamped in their passports.[51] Others say Jordan even barred non-Israeli Jews, demanding that tourists present a certificate of baptism before a visa would be granted.[52] Only Jordanian soldiers and tourists were to be found there. A vantage point on Mount Zion, from where the Wall could be viewed, became the place where Jews gathered to pray. For thousands of pilgrims, the mount, being the closest location to the Wall under Israeli control, became a substitute site for the traditional priestly blessing ceremony which takes place on the Three Pilgrimage Festivals.[53]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 03:59:32 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

Jesus is G-d,
Allah is not!

"Allah is fcking with Mohamed right now in the hell with kid camels."  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »
I was a christian catholic.

BTW. it is ignorant when anyone says Allah is not god because Allah simply means Almighty god in arabic. arabs of other religions use it as well. as for mohammad the most beloved, no ones life was more documented than his and no one can match his virtue. Even non-muslims agree with these as he was #1 in the book the most 100 most positive inflential poeple in history.

And in the bible it states when God told the sons of abraham I will bring forth from you a great nation, from that came the rightous jews who lived in anceint palestine or juudea and samaraia wvr you want to call it, its the same land. Ishamel father of the arabs but glory for their arabs did not come until mohammad came as promised by GOD.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »
Since you are a muslim you should pick an Islamic name like "Yousuf" rather than a Jude-christian name like Joseph, because otherwise you create a confusion.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
I was a christian catholic.

BTW. it is ignorant when anyone says Allah is not G-d because Allah simply means Almighty G-d in arabic. arabs of other religions use it as well. as for mohammad the most beloved, no ones life was more documented than his and no one can match his virtue. Even non-muslims agree with these as he was #1 in the book the most 100 most positive inflential poeple in history.

And in the bible it states when G-d told the sons of abraham I will bring forth from you a great nation, from that came the rightous jews who lived in anceint palestine or juudea and samaraia wvr you want to call it, its the same land. Ishamel father of the arabs but glory for their arabs did not come until mohammad came as promised by G-d.

Allah does not exist! Allah means evil and death! You call me an ignorant? Watch your language

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »

And in the bible it states when G-d told the sons of abraham I will bring forth from you a great nation, from that came the rightous jews who lived in anceint palestine or juudea and samaraia wvr you want to call it, its the same land.

Then why do Muslims want to kick Jews out of Judea and Samaria?

as for mohammad the most beloved, no ones life was more documented than his and no one can match his virtue. Even non-muslims agree with these as he was #1 in the book the most 100 most positive inflential poeple in history.

Then how do you explain the following hadith:

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.