Author Topic: why insult me ?  (Read 22739 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: why insult me ?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »
It doesn't matter if Allah is another word for God or just a made up god, either way, the Quran is a hideously evil and false book written by a mad man, Muhammad YS"vZ, and not by God.

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
joseph yousuf same thing, same prophet. no need to change my name.

and even if my name was robert, there is no Islamic reason to change my name other, than for zealous.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »
and one more thing, Muslims believe in jesus, moses, and mohammad, So if Islam was to take care of Jerusalem, dont you see why they would take care of all the religions
  they did a great job  in pre 1967 Jerusalem, a garbage dump was made by the Kotel and no Jews were allowed to visit any Holy sites   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall 

During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War the Old City together with the Wall was captured by Jordan. Article VIII of the 1949 Armistice Agreement provided for Israeli Jewish access to the Western Wall. However for the following nineteen years, despite numerous requests by Israeli officials and Jewish groups to the United Nations and other international bodies to attempt to enforce the armistice agreement, Jordan refused to abide by this clause. Some sources claim Jews could only visit the wall if they travelled through Jordan (which was not an option for Israelis) and did not have an Israeli visa stamped in their passports.[51] Others say Jordan even barred non-Israeli Jews, demanding that tourists present a certificate of baptism before a visa would be granted.[52] Only Jordanian soldiers and tourists were to be found there. A vantage point on Mount Zion, from where the Wall could be viewed, became the place where Jews gathered to pray. For thousands of pilgrims, the mount, being the closest location to the Wall under Israeli control, became a substitute site for the traditional priestly blessing ceremony which takes place on the Three Pilgrimage Festivals.[53]
what about this
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »

And in the bible it states when G-d told the sons of abraham I will bring forth from you a great nation, from that came the rightous jews who lived in anceint palestine or juudea and samaraia wvr you want to call it, its the same land.

Then why do Muslims want to kick Jews out of Judea and Samaria?

as for mohammad the most beloved, no ones life was more documented than his and no one can match his virtue. Even non-muslims agree with these as he was #1 in the book the most 100 most positive inflential poeple in history.

Then how do you explain the following hadith:

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

First of all, no one would be  advocating jews to be kicked out of palestine had the zionists not tried to disturb the peace in the first place. and dont give me no pre-1948 arabs killed jews crap because the irgun and the hagnah had their fare share of massacres far worse than any arab attack and they brought weapons and drive-by shootings into the conflict.

as for the hadith, I have heard it before, Islams critics only have a few handfull of verses and hadioths that are repeated over and over again. If it is sahih then it probably refers to the end-defeat of Israeli terror. and Im sure their will not be any innoncents dying.

and by the way, to whoever sent the video of arabs attacks, One week of what Israel does in gaza is far worse. I dont support any terrorist activities, but you have to seperate who is the bigger terrorist and who acts out of despiration.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 04:06:58 PM »
And now lets talk about Jesus in the quran who was crucified Jesus or Judas ..Judas.Jesus was lifted to Heaven and Judas was crucified that really turns Christianity on it's head .So Judas died for everyone's sins
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »
wat?!? I dont get what you mean. anyway yea, quran states jesus was the messiah and chosen over the rest of mankind, he asked god to defend him, and when a prophets makes a prayer it is always answered thus he was carrried into the heavens. doesnt say anything about anyone dying for anyones sins???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »
wat?!? I dont get what you mean. anyway yea, quran states jesus was the messiah and chosen over the rest of mankind, he asked G-d to defend him, and when a prophets makes a prayer it is always answered thus he was carrried into the heavens. doesnt say anything about anyone dying for anyones sins???
From an islamic site                       http://www.answering-christianity.com/crucified.htm

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 04:25:06 PM »
Oh boy, Joseph! I pity your destiny, becoming a muslim, but who knows maybe you'll leave it next year, statistics report that 70% of new muslim converts, leave Islam after one year. So who knows, maybe you'll figure the evil agenda buried within Islam and save yourself from a big, huge disgusting lie you have fallen for so far. Ofcourse, no offense, but that's the most accurate description to Islam.

You are claiming that Islam believe in christianity and judaism that they are religions of god. Or atleast, that's what you have been brainwashed to believe. Okay. Let's make some simple and clear comparison here.

Islam: Jesus is not the Son of God.
Christianity: Jesus is son of god.

Islam: Jesus is not god.
Christianity: Jesus is god.

Islam: Jesus did not die on the cross
Christianity: Jesus did die on the cross

Islam: Jesus did not die for our sins
Christianity: Jesus did die for our sins

Islam: Allah is God & Muslims his slaves
Christianity: God is Father & we are his children

Islam: Muslim should die for his god !
Christianity: Jesus died for us

Islam: Allah is all about giving Muslims women and boys as sex Slave in his heaven
Christianity: Jesus said he & she will be same as angels

The clear rejection of the Gospel, demonstrates it's spiritual opposition to the truth of God’s word, thus the fingerprints of Islam’s origin are clear for the believer.  

You might now say no compulsion in religion? how about KILLING apostasy? so much for freedom of religion. Once you're in, you'll never go out.

I can talk and talk forever about Islam, but why don't you look at these sites and try to educate yourself a little bit, who knows, maybe it washed your brain again and cleaned up the virus.
www.faithfreedom.org
http://www.investigateislam.com/english/

Also, look up Wafaa sultan, Zakria Boutros, Brigitte Gabriel in youtube and google. Goodluck.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 04:30:56 PM »
wat?!? I dont get what you mean. anyway yea, quran states jesus was the messiah and chosen over the rest of mankind, he asked G-d to defend him, and when a prophets makes a prayer it is always answered thus he was carrried into the heavens. doesnt say anything about anyone dying for anyones sins???
From an islamic site                       http://www.answering-christianity.com/crucified.htm

Sick dude ...

It's like the book of satan, everything in there, is the OPPOSITE of the gospel. One contradicts the other. If the gospel is right, then the koran is most probably the result of satan himself. Not to mention that there was narrations saying that muhammad WAS possessed by demons for a period of time. God ...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 04:33:30 PM »

Sick dude ...

It's like the book of satan, everything in there, is the OPPOSITE of the gospel. One contradicts the other. If the gospel is right, then the koran is most probably the result of satan himself. Not to mention that there was narrations saying that muhammad WAS possessed by demons for a period of time. G-d ...
True thats why i took it from an Islamic site

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
First of all, no one would be  advocating jews to be kicked out of palestine had the zionists not tried to disturb the peace in the first place. and dont give me no pre-1948 arabs killed jews crap because the irgun and the hagnah had their fare share of massacres far worse than any arab attack and they brought weapons and drive-by shootings into the conflict.

First of all, pre-1948 murdering of Jews by Arabs is not crap. Jewish blood is not water to spill it and then refer to this crime as something insignificant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Secondly, Palestinian Arabs were adamant Nazi supporters during WW 2. Their political leader Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, Grand Mufi of Jerusalem, formed SS division in Bosnia and also urge Hitler to exterminate the Jews in death camps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni
Throughout World War II, al-Husayni worked for the Axis Powers as a broadcaster in propaganda targeting Arab public opinion. He recruited Muslim volunteers for the German armed forces operating in the Balkans. Beginning in 1941, Al-Husayni visited Bosnia, and convinced Muslim leaders that a Muslim S.S. division would be in the interest of Islam. In spite of these and other propaganda efforts, only half of the expected 20,000 to 25,000 Muslims volunteered." Al-Husayni was involved in the organization and recruitment of Bosnian Muslims into several divisions of the Waffen SS and other units. The largest was the 13th "Handschar" division of 21,065 men, which conducted operations against Communist partisans in the Balkans from February 1944, committing numerous atrocities against their traditional ethnic rivals the local Christian Serbs.

In 1942, Husseini helped organize Arab students and North African emigres in Germany into the "Arabisches Freiheitkorps," an Arab Legion in the German Army that hunted down Allied parachutists in the Balkans and fought on the Russian front.

On March 1, 1944, while speaking on Radio Berlin, al-Husayni said: 'Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases G-d, history, and religion. This saves your honor. G-d is with you.'
The highlighted sentence is the true explanation of our hadith, and not your faltering takiyya crap. Grand Mufti Husayni obviously knew Koran better than you.

And finally, you yourself quoted Torah that says the Holy Land was given to the Jews. What is your problem? We don't want Mecca, Medina Cairo or Baghdad. We only took what is rightfully ours.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 04:42:28 PM »
and by the way, to whoever sent the video of arabs attacks, One week of what Israel does in gaza is far worse. I dont support any terrorist activities, but you have to seperate who is the bigger terrorist and who acts out of despiration.

What Israel should have done? Wait until Hamas missiles wipe out southern Israel?

The bigger terrosrist is Iran who finances the suicide bombings and missile attacks on Israeli towns. What Israel has done in Gaza is nothing. It should have done to the Nazi Hamas state what the Americans and the British Have done to Nazi Germany in WW2 - bombed them into the stone age.

Would you also sue US and UK for the war crimes against "innoncent" German civilians?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
alright.

first of all, if you read what i said correctly, I said pre-1948 arab killing jew stuff is crap because most if it is exagerated and one-sided. I never support the kiling of any innoncent, but obviosly a meber of the irgun attacking villagers is not innoncent.

arabs retaliotions was the result of the terrorist irgun and zionist enroachment on land that does not belong to them.

as for the allegations on Al-Husayni, who knows how much of it was true, AND, like I said before, a result of irgun and zionist enroahcment on land thats not theirs. and you know and i know that zionist leaders cooperated with the nazis, thats one point a right-wing jew agreed on me with in an argument 2 years ago

Also the website investigate Islam, was pretty stupid and I got bored really fast, i read the crist in Islam part and I found nothing against jesus in those quranic verses(I didnt expect any) I did skip alot so if you find tell me(it'll probably be out of context anyway) as for the what it had at the bottom, reasons why quran was wrong, it bassically relied on what the bible said. and un-scholarly things like, Isa is not the same as Jesus, well if the guy was smart, he would have know the armiac version of jesus is not jesus either, but wvr.

as for the guy with the answering christainuty website, wat on the website did you even find wrong and offending????

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »
alright.

first of all, if you read what i said correctly, I said pre-1948 arab killing jew stuff is crap because most if it is exagerated and one-sided. I never support the kiling of any innoncent, but obviosly a meber of the irgun attacking villagers is not innoncent.

arabs retaliotions was the result of the terrorist irgun and zionist enroachment on land that does not belong to them.

as for the allegations on Al-Husayni, who knows how much of it was true, AND, like I said before, a result of irgun and zionist enroahcment on land thats not theirs. and you know and i know that zionist leaders cooperated with the nazis, thats one point a right-wing jew agreed on me with in an argument 2 years ago

Also the website investigate Islam, was pretty stupid and I got bored really fast, i read the crist in Islam part and I found nothing against jesus in those quranic verses(I didnt expect any) I did skip alot so if you find tell me(it'll probably be out of context anyway) as for the what it had at the bottom, reasons why quran was wrong, it bassically relied on what the bible said. and un-scholarly things like, Isa is not the same as Jesus, well if the guy was smart, he would have know the armiac version of jesus is not jesus either, but wvr.

as for the guy with the answering christainuty website, wat on the website did you even find wrong and offending????

ALL THE LAND FROM THE NILES TO THE Euphrates BELONGS TO THE JEWS

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »
Jospeh when you post use spell check

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »
anti-semetism has always been a western phenomena and only became apparnt in arab countries with the zionist movement and creation of Israel. And being anti-zionist is not anti-jewish.
you seem to be self-concous of the fact that jews were treated well in arab history, ESPECIALLY IN SPAIN, SEARCH THAT AND YOU WILL SEE.  

People here seem to be trying to justify their hate for muslims by false things or ignoring vast majority of info and focusing on something taken out of context. WHY

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 04:58:19 PM »
as for the guy with the answering christainuty website, wat on the website did you even find wrong and offending?
 It says Jesus wasn't crucified. He had to die in body in order to die for the worlds sins.He couldn't be lifted into heaven before being crucified.Were you ever really a Christian

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »
...christianity said jesus dies for my sins and was automatically forgiven, well why worship then, I cant just say I believe I have to act on it it.

Islam told me everyone is responsible for their own actions, and if you want forgiveness then pray, fast, and pray for forgiveness and you will be forgiven and paradise is yours.

as for jesus, it makes more sense to me that god does not need to sacrifice his "son" to forgive us, it far easier than that, and God is one and not like his creation, its ignorant to say he has babies just like we do.

and i dont know why your telling me this, I was aware of the differinces before I converted. thats like the first thing i found out about. I now respect jesus more than before as i belive as he believed.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »
alright.

It's not stupid. It's your subconscious trying to escape from reality. How about www.faithfreedom.org ? is it stupid too? how about all the hadiths narrating all the murderous and vile acts of muhammad? are they stupid too? you know, every time I stumble upon an ignorant convert like you, I do the /facepalm thing for over 5 minutes and part of me dies inside, because stories like this make you lose hope in humanity at all. You don't have to agree with everything in investigateislam site, I know myself I don't agree on every claim and accusation he makes, some of them are wrong, but the most are right and worth checking. faithfreedom.org is the best website out there to expose Islam and it have caused so so many muslims to leave Islam, and thus doing humanity and the whole world a big favor. If you wish to look at a very realistic very unbiased source, faithfreedom.org is your ultimate source. It's not only unbiased and logical, it also have the biggest handful of articles, essays, explanations, opinions, responds that deals with Islam and the quran. Islam is a cult, I really hope you realize how death of a cult it is and decide to leave it.
Now, can you please tell me what on earth do you find so appealing in muhammad's history? is it his wives? his wars? his hate speeches? there are countless of proven historical evedencies, most of them from the hadiths, where it shows that muhammad was nothing but a warmonger pervert.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

Arabs started to kill the Jews already in the beginning of 1920. They were concerned with growing Jewish presence in the Land of Israel.
Jewish military organizations were set up for self-defence against Arab gangs.

Irgun and Haganah resistance fighters were Jews and the Land of Israel belongs to Jews. You yourself quoted Torah that says so.

as for the allegations on Al-Husayni, who knows how much of it was true

Not allegations, historical facts. Another historical  fact is that Hamas is the branch of Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood whose founder Nasser Al-Banna was a great fan of German Nazis.

and you know and i know that zionist leaders cooperated with the nazis, thats one point a right-wing jew agreed on me with in an argument 2 years ago
Really? And why did they cooperate with nazis? To murder 6 million of European Jews, as Palestinian Hussayni did? Or maybe to murder 6 milliom Arabs? Your propaganda is ridiculous.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »
You know, what saddens me most is that you muslims, have no knowledge what so ever about your own religious, and above all that you come in here trying to explain other people's religions. Don't. Everyone is laughing at your ignorance.

"...christianity said jesus dies for my sins and was automatically forgiven, well why worship then, I cant just say I believe I have to act on it it."
- You are stupid now aren't you? or just acting like a fool? yes according to the gospel jesus and god forgave our sins because he loved us. That doesn't mean humans can't do mistakes anymore. As you know (or not) when adam and eve ate from that apple, it was the first sin, and by that the gospel means "IT WAS FORGIVEN". People still do mistakes, and people still must pray and even confess and redeem themselves. No wonder you left christianity, you had 0 knowledge about it and converting to Islam just shows how much of a rickless idiot you are. I pity your parents, or kids, or any of your family to have to deal up with your sh1t.

"Islam told me everyone is responsible for their own actions, and if you want forgiveness then pray, fast, and pray for forgiveness and you will be forgiven and paradise is yours. "
- Where on [censored] earth does the bible tell you NOT to pray to god and NOT to ask forgiveness? fool? omg ...

"as for jesus, it makes more sense to me that G-d does not need to sacrifice his "son" to forgive us, it far easier than that, and G-d is one and not like his creation, its ignorant to say he has babies just like we do. "
Because you are a fool. You believe in what you want to believe, not taking the possibility of other opinions. If you truly believe in god, you would know for SURE that not everytime we understand his ways, not everytime we understand why certain things happens to us, and thus, YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND why he "needed" his son to be sacrificed for our blood. But fortunately, for this we have many explanations, and if you weren't such an ignorant, fool again, you would have looked that up as well.

"and i dont know why your telling me this, I was aware of the differinces before I converted. thats like the first thing i found out about. I now respect jesus more than before as i belive as he believed. "
Bullsh1t. You have absolutely no trust nor belief in jesus christ. You just think you do. If you really believed in jesus christ, you wouldn't have converted to such a pig full of morons death cult.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

And by the way, the Jews that were murdered in Hebron in 1929 were not members of any military organization. They were humble yeshiva students. It is quite possible they were anti-Zionists. You Muslims prefer to murder the defenceless. If there were no Jewish resistance, you would have exterminated all the Jews in the Holy Land.

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »
look you know that the zionists were plotting from the 20th century, like I said anti-semestism was not apparent until the these insider dealing with the british. obviosly killing civilans at anytime is wrong but I would not be surprised if I reaserched further into the issue there would be something differint about this.
But for now lets say there was a massacre, even if it didnt happen, the irgun and the haganah would still have done what they did maybe even worse.

And Israel would still have been declared a state, as for the zionist and nazi freindship
visit http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »
What sort of semite are you, an Arab maybe ?

no my mother is jewish her entire family are from the land where israel is today her mother emigrated b4 israel was formed

Moshe92

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »
look you know that the zionists were plotting from the 20th century, like I said anti-semestism was not apparent until the these insider dealing with the british. obviosly killing civilans at anytime is wrong but I would not be surprised if I reaserched further into the issue there would be something differint about this.
But for now lets say there was a massacre, even if it didnt happen, the irgun and the haganah would still have done what they did maybe even worse.

And Israel would still have been declared a state, as for the zionist and nazi freindship
visit http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you saying that the massacre against Jews in Hebron was the result of inside dealings with the British?