Author Topic: why insult me ?  (Read 22336 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: why insult me ?
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »
JOHN DANE.  I understand where your coming from. I am appelled just as you are by the lack of heart in some of these ideas and see it completely two faced. For example calling muslims rac ;)ist terrorists while at the same time, like you stated, call to nuke mecca.

There has to be a good reason why most converts turn to Islam!
 javascript:void(0);

There aren't any. There is never a good reason to convert to Islam.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
look you know that the zionists were plotting from the 20th century, like I said anti-semestism was not apparent until the these insider dealing with the british. obviosly killing civilans at anytime is wrong but I would not be surprised if I reaserched further into the issue there would be something differint about this.
But for now lets say there was a massacre, even if it didnt happen, the irgun and the haganah would still have done what they did maybe even worse.
Zionists were not plotting anything. All their actions were open and their objective were to bring the Jews home - to Israel. Irgun and Haganah wouldn't have done anything if the Arabs were not resisting the return of the Jews to the Jewish fatherland. "Haganah" in Hebrew means defence.

visit http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm
Every nation has traitors, like these Neturei Karta nutjobs. Their crap is not news. They just want to sit in wealthy and secure America and not to live in the Land of Israel. Living in Israel is one of the most fundamental Judaism commandments and they ignore it. They position themselves as religious but they are really a bunch of hypocrites.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
JOHN DANE.  I understand where your coming from. I am appelled just as you are by the lack of heart in some of these ideas and see it completely two faced. For example calling muslims rac ;)ist terrorists while at the same time, like you stated, call to nuke mecca.

javascript:void(0);

There aren't any. There is never a good reason to convert to Islam.
What actually converts to pisslam...... Jailbird niggeraas and weak minded white kids. If this is what they want to do so be it... They are useless anyway.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:38:41 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
look you know that the zionists were plotting from the 20th century, like I said anti-semestism was not apparent until the these insider dealing with the british. obviosly killing civilans at anytime is wrong but I would not be surprised if I reaserched further into the issue there would be something differint about this.
But for now lets say there was a massacre, even if it didnt happen, the irgun and the haganah would still have done what they did maybe even worse.
Zionists were not plotting anything. All their actions were open and their objective were to bring the Jews home - to Israel. Irgun and Haganah wouldn't have done anything if the Arabs were not resisting the return of the Jews to the Jewish fatherland. "Haganah" in Hebrew means defence.

visit http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm
Every nation has traitors, like these Neturei Karta nutjobs. Their crap is not news. They just want to sit in wealthy and secure America and not to live in the Land of Israel. Living in Israel is one of the most fundamental Judaism commandments and they ignore it. They position themselves as religious but they are really a bunch of hypocrites.

you attack them just as al-qaida attacks muslims that object to them.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2009, 06:41:51 PM »
What exactly made you want to leave Catholicism and convert to Islam?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2009, 06:44:17 PM »
you attack them just as al-qaida attacks muslims that object to them.

No. I explained what is the problem of their approach, and what is the underlying motive. Read the previous post once more.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »
What exactly made you want to leave Catholicism and convert to Islam?

I read a book by a former minister(Jerald F. Dirks) "The abrahamic faiths"

http://www.amazon.com/Abrahamic-Faiths-Christianity-Similarities-Contrasts/dp/1590080319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254959541&sr=8-1

then I read the quran and saw how no way it was man-made, and it just went to Islam from thier.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2009, 06:51:37 PM »
And unlike al-qaida, the Jews don't execute people for disagreement with us.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
According to your koran, Israel is for the Jews:

http://www.strategypage.com/militaryforums/91-1640.aspx

http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

http://middleeastfacts.com/koran.php

Sura 5:21

Moses is quoted as telling the Jews to "enter into the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you".  While Mohammed later condemns the Jews for their sins and their refusal to accept his message, he never says that, as punishment, Allah has revoked our title to the Holy Land.  Therefore the title still stands, and Muslim anti-Zionists are apostates.

Sura 10:93-94

“We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place...If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee" - In case you had any doubts about whether the Koran talks about the Jews' right to live in the land of Israel.

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »
According to your koran, Israel is for the Jews:

http://www.strategypage.com/militaryforums/91-1640.aspx

http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of G-d unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which G-d has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

http://middleeastfacts.com/koran.php

Sura 5:21

Moses is quoted as telling the Jews to "enter into the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you".  While Mohammed later condemns the Jews for their sins and their refusal to accept his message, he never says that, as punishment, Allah has revoked our title to the Holy Land.  Therefore the title still stands, and Muslim anti-Zionists are apostates.

Sura 10:93-94

“We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place...If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee" - In case you had any doubts about whether the Koran talks about the Jews' right to live in the land of Israel.

Some of that is true, your comment brings to light many thing
1- The Quran is not filled with anti-semetic hate like so many say
2- The respect Islam and The quran gives to those jews who followed moses, (david and goliath is mentioned in the Quran
3- Lastly that taking verses out of context can show incorrect results and interpretations.

Your verse about the right of return of the land to the jews is the funniest in regards to its twist.
If you had not taken the verse out of context of the Quran and understood Islam properly, you would have known that although the jews were given that land and conqured rightously, and many great jews are mentioned in the quran in thier servitude to God, and thier faith, at the end they were punished by losing the land,for revolting against god and from the many prophets they killed.

And the jews that were granted the right to control the land 2000 years ago, they were faithfull and did not steal the land and kill inoncents like Israel has done and I dont think israeli generals follow judasim correctly in regards to war.

AND Dont expect to move into a land, kill their people and take thier houses without the other side retailiating

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »
Dont expect to move into a land, kill their people and take thier houses without the other side retailiating

Don't expect to live in my (Jewish) land without my claims to take it back. Besides, it were Arabs who started to kill the Jews who were returning home. The Jews only defended themselves.

Lastly, according to Judaism the exile of the Jews is not eternal, it was for a limited time. The exile has come to its end.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:32:32 PM by Spectator »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2009, 07:40:20 PM »
 :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
Listen Joseph, I don't consider people who go around dangling pickled private organs of Israelis is jars, or people who celebrated when America was attacked to be "innocent." 

Now with that being said, I've had enough of your inane trolling.  You're out of here. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

Are you one of them? :P

yes I converted 4 years ago, and it is obviously not a man-made religion.
so do i get kicked out now, or is their courage in the JTF staff.

and one more thing, Muslims believe in jesus, moses, and mohammad, So if Islam was to take care of Jerusalem, dont you see why they would take care of all the religions' monuments without bias.

בס''ד

Well, well. We have here someone who voluntarily decided to join the most evil, cowardly, ignorant, genocidal religion on the face of the earth. What a sick and twisted creature. There is a very deep and warm place reserved in the fires of hell for scum like this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 03:22:33 AM »
What sort of semite are you, an Arab maybe ?

no my mother is jewish her entire family are from the land where israel is today her mother emigrated b4 israel was formed
That makes you a Jew, so you better pull yourself together and change your ways.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2009, 09:00:29 AM »

no my mother is jewish her entire family are from the land where israel is today her mother emigrated b4 israel was formed
That makes you a Jew, so you better pull yourself together and change your ways.

i aint changing me ways for anything i have my ways you have yours i respect that why cant you

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 09:01:46 AM »

With the all respect he can tell whatever he wants.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2009, 10:16:09 AM »

no he cant he can ask me to change my way but he has no right whatsoever to tell me i better change my ways what right does he have to demand anything from me

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »
no he cant he can ask me to change my way but he has no right whatsoever to tell me i better change my ways what right does he have to demand anything from me

What would it sound like?

"Could you please change your views?" Do you think anyone would take him serious?

It is ok if someone say "Please change your views".

Why do you feel attacked? Can't you handle criticism? We live in a free nation and everyone has the right to say whatever he want! This is America! Freedom of speech!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2009, 10:44:03 AM »

I suppose you are just fine living as a self loathing and assimilated Jew, ok then.

I don't respect your way because it is deranged, and you don't respect mine cause according to your own words the heroic Stern group freedom fighters are equal to al-qaeda terrorists. That would make me a terrorist sympathizer in your own view, so thanks again for all the respect you generously give.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
I don't respect your way because it is deranged, and you don't respect mine cause according to your own words the heroic Stern group freedom fighters are equal to al-qaeda terrorists. That would make me a terrorist sympathizer in your own view, so thanks again for all the respect you generously give.
[/quote]

yes it whould make you a terrorist sympathizer you condem one group for bombings yet you praise another group for bombings simply cos they are of your faith that to me is being 2 faced

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2009, 07:14:05 PM »

i aint changing me ways for anything i have my ways you have yours i respect that why cant you

What is this ---->   ' i aint changing me ways for anything '  i aint & me ways is hick & irish slang.

I think you're a troll who can't decide on what persona to adopt.

My perception tells me that you're a muslim.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »
JohnDane and Joseph, something tells me you two are actually one. One muslim with MPD.

Care to dispute that?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »
JohnDane and Joseph, something tells me you two are actually one. One muslim with MPD.

Care to dispute that?

if i was muslim do you think i whould just sit around reading insult about muhamad come on you know what muslims are like when it comes to him plus my grammer and punctuation should give it away that we are not the same person

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2009, 09:43:16 PM »

What is this ---->   ' i aint changing me ways for anything '  i aint & me ways is hick & irish slang.

I think you're a troll who can't decide on what persona to adopt.

My perception tells me that you're a muslim.

no i am not muslim i do not beleive in religion god yes religion no my family are jewish though but me no no religion