Author Topic: why insult me ?  (Read 22736 times)

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
Re: why insult me ?
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2009, 12:18:21 AM »
There seem to be plenty of leftist, anti zionist, anti israel websites out there who claim to condemn anti semitism. Zionism to me is the Jews who fought back during the Holocaust, the Jews who only want a small piece of land to call home, who dont resort to terrorism, barbarism or harming children to achieve thier goals. What is so wrong with that?
 My problem with the left of today is that they harbor such an extreme hatred of the free world that they are willing to side with terrorist barbarians who have no regard for human life. Why do people hate us Jews so much? , we are a mostly sucessful, intelligent, and progressive people. For me it is good to see Jews thinking for themselves, not cow-towing to PC ideals, and celebrating thier culture, which is why I'm proud to be a part of the JTF!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »
this post is to all you idiots out there. recently i made a few posts to better understand things. instead of helping me learn and understand. you insulted me and called me anti semetic. even though the blood in my veins is semetic blood. let me tell you now. i am not the type of person who will critercise one race and not the other.   if palestine does something which i think is wrong i will condem it. just like if israel does something i think is wrong i will condem there actions also. i am not one sided. i say it as i see it. if you dont like it tough titties. get over it no one is perfect as musch as you may think you are. there are things you have the right to do. and things u have no right whatsoever to do. thats all i have to say for now. i look forwerd to your replys.

You complain about insults starting your post with "all you idiots out there"?  :::D
You may have dyslexia. But no one knew it BEFORE you wrote it. If i had known it before I wouldn't have made nasty remarks on it.
You may be Jewish as much as you want. But honestly I prefer a non-religious islamophobic Arab 100 over a Jew-hating anti-Zionist Jew. It is an old wisdom that the worst enemy is the one in your own rows, while the one from outside is still bearable.
And you ARE one-sided, yes. Don't deny it, just be honest. We are all honest with our opinions and this may be a problem for you. If this is the case, so you could consider to stay away from this forum. If you just repeat yourself by creating 1000 threads, this is of no value and not constructive for this forum, sorry!  >:( :P

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »
this post is to all you idiots out there. recently i made a few posts to better understand things. instead of helping me learn and understand. you insulted me and called me anti semetic. even though the blood in my veins is semetic blood. let me tell you now. i am not the type of person who will critercise one race and not the other.   if palestine does something which i think is wrong i will condem it. just like if israel does something i think is wrong i will condem there actions also. i am not one sided. i say it as i see it. if you dont like it tough titties. get over it no one is perfect as musch as you may think you are. there are things you have the right to do. and things u have no right whatsoever to do. thats all i have to say for now. i look forwerd to your replys.

You complain about insults starting your post with "all you idiots out there"?  :::D
You may have dyslexia. But no one knew it BEFORE you wrote it. If i had known it before I wouldn't have made nasty remarks on it.
You may be Jewish as much as you want. But honestly I prefer a non-religious islamophobic Arab 100 over a Jew-hating anti-Zionist Jew. It is an old wisdom that the worst enemy is the one in your own rows, while the one from outside is still bearable.
And you ARE one-sided, yes. Don't deny it, just be honest. We are all honest with our opinions and this may be a problem for you. If this is the case, so you could consider to stay away from this forum. If you just repeat yourself by creating 1000 threads, this is of no value and not constructive for this forum, sorry!  >:( :P

i can tell you now i am not one sided i think everyone can get along i beleive that israel and palestine both do horrible things when i say this i have others condeming me who is one sided here me who thinks both sides are as bad as the other who hates terrorism in all forms or the man who thinks jews do not commit crimes that its ok for jews to be terrorist (i refare to the stern gang) but its an atrocity when muslims do it i beleive all are as bad as the other some beleive they are better cos they are jewish so tell me who is one sided here

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2009, 02:03:52 PM »
Johndane, I am having trouble figuring out why you have not been banned.

You dare to call Jews terrorists?     

"or the man who thinks jews do not commit crimes that its ok for jews to be terrorist"

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

"or the man who thinks jews do not commit crimes that its ok for jews to be terrorist"

read what i wrote very carfully i wrote jewish terrorism i refare to the stern gang who where terrorists and yes there are some on here who do think like that who think that jews do no wrong everyone does wrong read it again properly

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »

read what i wrote very carfully i wrote jewish terrorism i refare to the stern gang who where terrorists and yes there are some on here who do think like that who think that jews do no wrong everyone does wrong read it again properly
The Stern group were heroic freedom fighters and you calling them terrorists goes to show your ignorance or wickedness (probably a combination of both).

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2009, 04:39:46 PM »

The Stern group were heroic freedom fighters and you calling them terrorists goes to show your ignorance or wickedness (probably a combination of both).

kidnappings bombs civilians murderd torture that is terrorism not freedom fighting

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »

kidnappings bombs civilians murderd torture that is terrorism not freedom fighting
Go read some history books.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »

i do read history books and i still think they where terrorists no better than the ira or al quida

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »

i do read history books and i still think they where terrorists no better than the ira or al quida
Did your grandmother married a British soldier during the British occupation of Israel ?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »

Did your grandmother married a British soldier during the British occupation of Israel ?

no when she arived in england she met another jew why do u want to know ?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »
Because you talk about Jewish heroic resistance fighters just like the British imperialists talked about them. Stren and Haganah fought  British colonial occupiers of Israel. Shame on you, you have chosen the enemy's side and repeat their propaganda.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

Because of the way you speak ill about the stern group, indicated you feel like a target or even a victim.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »

Zelhar, excellent reply!

I will agree with you on your assesment of john dane, he is ignorant and wicked!

Shalom - Dox

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »

Because of the way you speak ill about the stern group, indicated you feel like a target or even a victim.

i speak ill of anybody who plants bombs and murders innocent civillians no matter what the cause murder is wrong and thinking like that does not make me ignorant or wicked unlike you i condemm people who do wrong not just non jews who do wrong your the ignorant one

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2009, 09:04:35 PM »

Zelhar, excellent reply!

I will agree with you on your assesment of john dane, he is ignorant and wicked!

Shalom - Dox

please explain why i am ignorant and wicked ? might it be because i condem a group of terrorists who happen to be jewish ? is it because i dont believe what you believe ? please explain the wickedness

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2009, 01:30:40 AM »
Explain what? The fact that you are a troll, a poser, a master bullchiter?

Your wickedness makes you giggle while you play the ' dumb innocent '

You are as transparent as glass!

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »
Explain what? The fact that you are a troll, a poser, a master bullchiter?

Your wickedness makes you giggle while you play the ' dumb innocent '

You are as transparent as glass!

so i am wicked just cos i dont agree with everything you believe in yer you make a lot of sense your 2 faced its ok for peaope of your faith but anybody else does it well its evil