Author Topic: Decline in black population worries San Francisco  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Decline in black population worries San Francisco
« on: April 18, 2007, 02:08:21 AM »
Decline in black population worries San Francisco:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/04/09/state/n154148D07.DTL&hw=blacks&sn=025&sc=476

(04-09) 15:41 PDT San Francisco (AP) --

City officials expressed concern over the continuing black migration from San Francisco, which has the lowest proportion of black residents of any large city in the nation.

Mayor Gavin Newsom wants to appoint a task force of business leaders, religious groups, community groups and families to study the sources of the flight, as well as what can be done to attract and retain a sizable black population.

"We will look at places that are gaining African-American residents, find out what they are doing policy-wise, and replicate it," said Fred Blackwell, director of the Mayor's Office of Community Development.

According to census estimates, the number of black people living in San Francisco dropped from 96,000 residents in 1970 to about 47,000 in 2005. Blacks now represent about 6.5 percent of residents, compared to 12.1 percent of the nation's population.

"The decline is phenomenal," said Hans Johnson, a demographer with the Public Policy Institute of California.

Oakland, which long has had more black residents than San Francisco, also has experienced a decline. Between 1980 and 2000, blacks went from making up 47 percent of the city's population to 38 percent. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that blacks made up between 20 and 33 percent of Oakland's black population in 2005.

Demographers said many blacks leave the city for the suburbs once they have enough money, just as other racial minorities do. As such, it is unclear what the city can do to stem the flow.

"This is a concern because this city values having a diverse population," said Greg Wagner, a program director at the San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association. "It is economics combined with cultural things that are tough to sort out. There are restrictions in this state about what you can do that is racially based."

___

Information from: San Francisco Chronicle,

www.sfgate.com/chronicle
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Decline in black population worries San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »
I bet the mixed-race or biracial population has soared which accounts for a drop in the 'pure' racial categories of black/white.  Therefore the move to attract more negroes (which even Scottish cities are doing, I mean actively and deliberately encouraging more young male negroes to come and live) is an attempt to increase the amount of miscegenation between white women and black men, which we would expect from freemasons and homosexuals who want all young white men to become homosexuals too.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 10:13:44 AM »
"We will look at places that are gaining African-American residents, find out what they are doing policy-wise, and replicate it,"

So does that mean San Francisco is going to get a rash of new Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises opening up?

Massive increases in affirmative action, welfare payments, and other government dead-end economy-sapping regulations?

Not to mention an increase in the number of bootylicious white hoes who love brothas?

:p
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:20:12 AM »
Why the HELL  would any mayor want to "attract and retain" a large "African-American community. What African-American neighborhood is a happy place to be? This mayor is obviously INSANE.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
Why would anyone want homosexuals as well? San Francisco is bizzaroland. Everything is upside down.

Even from a fiscal standpoint. Queers don't have children. They die and that's it. They produce no new future taxpayers.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:21:58 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 12:22:52 PM »
Why the HELL  would any mayor want to "attract and retain" a large "African-American community. What African-American neighborhood is a happy place to be? This mayor is obviously INSANE.

He is insane. This is the mayor who out of the blue violated the constitution by marrying queers.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 03:34:42 PM »
Cities all over the world are earmarking funds to attract Africans and Muslims, not just San Fran.  Some British cities are doing it too.  Maybe one of the reasons is that they know how prolifically blacks breed and they suppose they are going to get more 'customers' for their dole queues and other justifications for the big fat salaries of 'social workers' and 'civil servants'.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »
I will say one thing about homosexuals though, they do keep a tidy neighborhood. Not one speck of trash on the street.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 08:17:25 PM »
True, they don't cause physical danger to those around them for the most part like the blacks do.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »
Re:  "...I will say one thing about homosexuals though, they do keep a tidy neighborhood. Not one speck of trash on the street..."

That's because they've got a "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »
Why would anyone want homosexuals as well? San Francisco is bizzaroland. Everything is upside down.

Yeah, but the gays are already there. How exactly do you get them out? I would also think it was insane to try to attract and retain a large queer community. But does anyone else see how insane it is to want to attract a group of people who are about 12 times more likely than anyone else to commit violent crime?

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 11:14:43 PM »

Yeah, but the gays are already there. How exactly do you get them out? I would also think it was insane to try to attract and retain a large queer community. But does anyone else see how insane it is to want to attract a group of people who are about 12 times more likely than anyone else to commit violent crime?

Blacks are also prolific breeders and their mere existence ensures a high level of bureaucracy, which means the salaries of social workers, cops, welfare administrators and other government busy-bodies are secured.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »

Blacks are also prolific breeders and their mere existence ensures a high level of bureaucracy, which means the salaries of social workers, cops, welfare administrators and other government busy-bodies are secured.

Those salaries won't be secured when the tax base flees the city from African savages.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 02:23:25 AM »
Did the National All-African Communist Party (NAACP) ever set up a commitee to investigate why whites & other races move out when schvartza's move in ?
The truth would hurt too much thats why !

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 08:33:12 AM »
Did the National All-African Communist Party (NAACP) ever set up a commitee to investigate why whites & other races move out when schvartza's move in ?
The truth would hurt too much thats why !

National All-African Communist Party?  LMAO, excellent!  That's the most accurate acronym that I've ever heard for them.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 03:12:22 PM »
Do you live in a box? You don't think African Americans are capable of living without chaos at their doorstep? There are many affluent blacks in America... I think you watch too much television or listen to too many bitter, black-hating people.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 06:28:52 PM »
This decline of the Negro population in San Francisco is a most serious issue, and should not be taken lightly on this forum.

First of all, this results in the lack of bestial brute strength necessary for a viable moving business, lawn and garden care business, grounds maintenance business, as well as depleting the work force of janitorial and bus driving positions.

And in a city like San Francisco, queers now find themselves seeking out "rice Queens" and "Chili chokers" instead of their preferred "All dark meat Foot-Longs"!

JTF should show our solidarity with the citizens of San Francisco by sending them more Negroes.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
 :::D :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »
San Fransicko
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »
Maybe 'Dirty' Harry Callahan shot 'em all. :::D