Author Topic: We must win the war on terror - video of mine  (Read 810 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
We must win the war on terror - video of mine
« on: October 07, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »

What do you think of it? Rate & comment!
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We must win the war on terror - video of mine
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »
Terror is a tactic.  How can you declare war on a tactic?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »
You have a great channel, but I disagree with some of the video. I think it's very wrong to say that most Muslims value peace. Also, Iraq and Afghanistan are not real threats to the U.S. or Israel. Iran and Pakistan are much more dangerous.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
You must be very young because you seem to be accepting a lot of the George W. Bush era propaganda. Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism and U.S. troops have no business being there. You do realize the only reason U.S. invaded Iraq was to overthrow Hussein's regime which was hostile to the U.S.? Now Afghanistan and Pakistan that's a different story. Also, like Moshe said, it is highly doubtful that the majority of Muslims want peace. If they did, they wouldn't create wars wherever they live in the world. I'm not sure how you think this "war" can be won. Things may improve and stabilize to a certain degree but Muslims will never give up and their terrorist organizations will never cease to exist until they get what they want.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 11:35:45 PM »
You must be very young because you seem to be accepting a lot of the George W. Bush era propaganda. Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism and U.S. troops have no business being there. You do realize the only reason U.S. invaded Iraq was to overthrow Hussein's regime which was hostile to the U.S.? Now Afghanistan and Pakistan that's a different story. Also, like Moshe said, it is highly doubtful that the majority of Muslims want peace. If they did, they wouldn't create wars wherever they live in the world. I'm not sure how you think this "war" can be won. Things may improve and stabilize to a certain degree but Muslims will never give up and their terrorist organizations will never cease to exist until they get what they want.

I have not watched the video but I will disagree with you as to whether Iraq was a threat. Iraq was indeed a threat to US and to Israel. Iraq lobbed scud missiles at Israel during the 1st Iraq war and continued to threaten it over the years. I am very happy that US took down Saddam and I don't agree with the anti-war idiots in this country.

PS: So you don't think we can beat the Muslims? You sound defeatist and I don't believe that stuff... We will win the war on terror and eliminate those who are plotting to destroy us.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

I have not watched the video but I will disagree with you as to whether Iraq was a threat. Iraq was indeed a threat to US and to Israel. Iraq lobbed scud missiles at Israel during the 1st Iraq war and continued to threaten it over the years. I am very happy that US took down Saddam and I don't agree with the anti-war idiots in this country.

PS: So you don't think we can beat the Muslims? You sound defeatist and I don't believe that stuff... We will win the war on terror and eliminate those who are plotting to destroy us.

I'm sorry though I am going to have to disagree with you Muman.  When Israel was hit by scud's, that was during the Gulf war.  And we really showed the Iraqis a lesson when we drove them out of Kuwait and took out there weaponry.  We can beat the Muslims though not through these stupid retarded wars that are counter productive though we can do it by being energy independent.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 12:30:25 AM »

I'm sorry though I am going to have to disagree with you Muman.  When Israel was hit by scud's, that was during the Gulf war.  And we really showed the Iraqis a lesson when we drove them out of Kuwait and took out there weaponry.  We can beat the Muslims though not through these stupid retarded wars that are counter productive though we can do it by being energy independent.   

You think that is what they are fighting about? The basic facts of Islam is that they will attempt to spread. They are infesting Europe and other countries, and attempting to overthrow America. While it is good to be energy independent it is naive to believe that is the cause of the conflict.

Do you think if we were energy independent they would not be fighting for Israel? Israel has no oil! The fight is between cultures.

Islam is a cancer which must be stopped before it destroys the entire body of the world. The face of Islam in this world is armed struggle through Jihad. Virtually all the terror in my 40+ years has been from Islamic terrorists...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 03:47:44 AM »
Great video!! Keep up the good work

And yes, Terror is just a tactic

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 06:30:52 PM »
Terror is a tactic.  How can you declare war on a tactic?

We don't go around killing the tactic of terrorism.

We go around killing terrorists.

George W Bush never once thought we were fighting a tactic.

"War on Terror" is a politically correct way of saying "War on Terrorists"
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

You think that is what they are fighting about? The basic facts of Islam is that they will attempt to spread. They are infesting Europe and other countries, and attempting to overthrow America. While it is good to be energy independent it is naive to believe that is the cause of the conflict.

Do you think if we were energy independent they would not be fighting for Israel? Israel has no oil! The fight is between cultures.

Islam is a cancer which must be stopped before it destroys the entire body of the world. The face of Islam in this world is armed struggle through Jihad. Virtually all the terror in my 40+ years has been from Islamic terrorists...

I kind of agree with you, but remember that I HAVE to be politically correct in my videos or else I will be suspended from YouTube.