Author Topic: REVOLUTIONARY ISLAM KILL THE JEWS SAYS JOEY COHEN  (Read 929 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: REVOLUTIONARY ISLAM KILL THE JEWS SAYS JOEY COHEN
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
I think that muzzie chit should be tied down with duck tape, then I could wash his mouth out with pigs grease instead of soap. I could make him gargle with some of that drain cleaner that he talks about.... or better yet I could mix it with the pigs grease.

After his dirty mouth is washed with pigs grease...I could then tie him to a chair and show him  holocaust films, hour after hour.....and after he fell asleep I could wake him up with a bucket of icy cold pigs pee and repeat the pig grease mouth wash.

When this piece of chit muzzie gets hungry...I could of course feed him.
The entree would be mutton with sausage sage stuffing and goat cheese sausage pie for dessert.

After his dessert I could adorn his stupid head with a crown made of sausage links, and for eye makeup I could give him bacon strips for eyelashes...and of course I would show him the holocaust films all over again. He won't be alone if he was help captive, I could rent a dozen pigs from a farm and super glue crushed corn over every inch of his face, arms and legs so the pigs could eat too!

Would be nice to get hold of that piece of chit who calls himself yosef!

Oh, and I refuse to believe he's an ex Jew. That is more muslim propanganda.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:34:18 PM by republicandox »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:37:38 AM »
He really is
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »
This guy is the "Joseph" who registered on our forum several days ago and was banned.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 07:03:51 AM »
I forgot him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 07:10:01 AM »
This guy is the "Joseph" who registered on our forum several days ago and was banned.
:o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »
Joey Cohen- wow... he's such a bad.. bad... boy. He's so scary.   Could you picture this sissy in prison?  "Bubba, please don't rape me, you heard me say I hate the Jews a thousand times.   Bubba.... Bubba...... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
Joey Cohen- wow... he's such a bad.. bad... boy. He's so scary.   Could you picture this sissy in prison?  "Bubba, please don't rape me, you heard me say I hate the Jews a thousand times.   Bubba.... Bubba...... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »
Jew-Boy Joey Cohen" 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »
Typical Hate filled insanity.   They are bringing the wrath upon themselves with this logic. Sick demented crazies!