Author Topic: Senile Piece Of Excrement Won't Be Charged In Savage Murder of Own Stepdaughter  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No Trial in 2008 Killing of Southern California Woman

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ci_13533573?source=rss_viewed

Not that this is surprising--schvartze serial killers get off scot-free thanks to commie judges and ACLU lawyers. But it's enraging nonetheless. Two beautiful righteous Gentile sisters were deceived by their manipulative, traitorous, sociopathic mother and walked right into a trap that had been set for them. May G-d avenge their blood.

Bonesfan

Quote from: Whittier Daily News
No trial in 2008 killing of La Habra woman

By Ruby Gonzales, Staff Writer
Posted: 10/10/2009 07:08:30 AM PDT

WHITTIER - Deborah McKenzie of Whittier and her older sister, Jackie Endemano of La Habra, went to Hugo, Okla. last spring to check up on their mother and spend some family time.

What was supposed to be a visit turned into a family tragedy when their stepfather, Coy Lee Tate, shot both women on May 1, 2008 during a dispute. Endemano, 62, was fatally shot in the head while McKenzie was wounded in shoulder. Their then 86-year-old mother, Estha Tate, witnessed the attack.

"I wish I could forget it totally. But I can't because he killed her in front of me," Estha Tate said.

McKenzie, 59, has regained most of the use of her right arm after six months of physical rehabilitation. Their family is still trying to cope with the loss of her sister. But they won't see Tate tried anytime soon for the first-degree murder of Endemano and for shooting McKenzie with intent to kill.

An Oklahoma court found Tate, 87, mentally incompetent to stand trial. On July 28, he was ordered confined to the Talihina Veterans Center in Talihina, Okla. He was moved from a nursing home to the veterans center.

He will remain there until he regains competency, according to Laura Wallis, district attorney for District No. 17 which includes Choctaw County, Okla.

She said the defense claimed Tate's faculties were affected when he had a stroke. The court ordered Tate to be evaluated.

"Should he regain competency he will be set for a trial date," Wallis said.

But McKenzie thinks that is unlikely.

"Nobody expects him to regain competency. Why would he want to? This way, he will never be held accountable for his vile actions," she said.

She said ultimately, Coy would be held accountable.

"We believe in Judgement Day. We believe in a just G-d," McKenzie said.

Wallis explained why Tate ended up at the veterans center instead of a state institution.

"In this case, Mr. Tate has extensive medical problems which have throughout this case required him to be placed in the hospital. It is my understanding that the veteran's facility was better equipped for his care and the judge ordered him to that facility," Wallis said.

Tate's legal problems aren't over. He was sued by Endemano's husband, Steve, for wrongful death and by McKenzie for personal injury.

Tate's attorney, Gerald Dennis, didn't return a phone call Friday.

FAMILY TIES

The relationship between Tate and his stepdaughters were strained. McKenzie thought Coy felt threatened by their bond with their mother.

She thinks his enmity of her dated back to a 2006 visit when her mother's health started deteriorating. On the night before McKenzie left, Estha Tate fell. She was helped by her daughter and husband.

During the visit, McKenzie also told Tate she was keeping four rings for her mother.
But he allegedly told Estha Tate her daughter stepped over her body when she fell and that McKenzie stole four of the elderly woman's rings.

The sisters decided to visit after Estha Tate called saying she didn't think she would be around long.

McKenzie was already retired from the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District where she had been a principal and teacher. Endemano took time off from her job as accounts receivable clerk at Whittier Christian High School in La Habra.

They didn't stay with the Tates but at a hotel.

"We were going to be there as long as we needed to check on our mother," McKenzie said. She said they were also ready to take care of Estha Tate if she wanted to go with them.

MAY 1, 2008

The sisters were going to pick up their mother, treat her to lunch, go shopping then take her to her weekly hair appointment.

But it didn't turn out that way.

"He was already upset when we got there. We didn't know because, in his mind, we would kidnap her," McKenzie said.

She said Tate started getting agitated when she asked for the names and addresses of her mother's doctors. He refused then asked his wife to get them.

He allegedly told McKenzie this would be the last time she set foot in the house.

She later tried to get him to remember what really happened during her 2006 visit. She said she wasn't yelling.

At one point, Tate allegedly shouted at his wife: "Estha who do you choose? Who do you choose?" He left the kitchen, saying he was going to the bathroom.
"We were so concerned how angry he was at us. He believes these lies," McKenzie said. "Jackie and I weren't the ones angry."

They didn't know when he returned. McKenzie heard at least two popping sounds and realized it was gunfire. She stood up, turned and saw him standing in the living room with a revolver.

She was shot in the shoulder. The bullet broke four ribs, collapsed part of her right lung and damaged nerves before it lodged in a muscle near her right shoulder blade.

McKenzie said he tried to shoot her again but the gun's hammer hit his thumb. As he tried to re-position his hand, she ran out the back door to get help. Her right arm dangled limply.

A white pickup truck ignored her plea. But a driver in a sport utility vehicle told her to get in. He called 9-1-1 and took her to the hospital. McKenzie told authorities to help her mother and sister.

In the kitchen, Endemano moved to stand between her mother and Tate.

"I really thought at the time she thought he would kill me," Estha Tate said.

Another shot rang out and her oldest child fell and hit the floor.

"I just started screaming," Estha Tate said.

"She made one little gurgle. I couldn't feel her breathing. I couldn't feel her pulse. I screamed for someone to help me. No one came."

Estha Tate remembers trying to find her other daughter. She said Tate followed.

"He told me he was going to finish her off," she said.

When she tried to call 9-1-1, he allegedly took the phone and said if anybody was going to call it would be him.

AFTERMATH

Tate claimed it was self-defense, according to Hugo police.

McKenzie said her stepfather told officers they were beating him up, he broke free and got the gun. She denied they attacked him.

Estha Tate last talked to her husband when he called at her younger sister's house a day after the shooting. He asked her how she was feeling.

"I said, `How do you think I feel?' He started to say something else. I said, `You and I have nothing else to say to each other.' And I hung up," she said.

McKenzie said they found out her stepfather already filed for divorce when they hired an attorney to handle her mother's divorce. Tate allegedly refuses to settle.

(Backstabbing senile hag Estha Tate, left [yimach schma vezichra to her], and her beautiful righteous Gentile daughter Jackie Endemano, right)