Author Topic: I had my first meeting with Nefesh b'Nefesh on Monday  (Read 588 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I had my first meeting with Nefesh b'Nefesh on Monday
« on: October 14, 2009, 01:08:28 AM »
Well life in Yeshiva isn't a life of lugery but it sure beats the hell out of Ameica. I can study Torah all day long learn Hebrew for hours a day which I do at least 2 hours plus the 12 hours a week I have in Ulpan. The holidays Rosh Hashanna, Sukkot and Simchat Torah were the best I've ever had. And to top that off I am only about a year away from my projected Aliyah Date and that may get moved up depending on where I am in a year. On Monday I meet with my Pre-Aliyah Councler and things are looking up. I still need to cordanate with my parents because they require some key documents to coplete the applacation. Things are sure looking up. I am visiting the differend Yeshuvim (Settlements) and town and I am looking for what place in Israel would be most fitting both for me and to raise children. I am only 1 month into my prolonged stay here in the land of Israel and I am likeing what I see. I hope you all will join me in coming to the land of Israel if not to live for a visit. Every step you take here is holy.

PS if you are in Israel please contact me. If you send me a persional message I will give you my Cell Phone number.

Hope you are all doing well

Best Regards

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I had my first meeting with Nefesh b'Nefesh on Monday
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:55:26 AM »
don't forget your daily regiment of exercise...I know hitting those books are fun, but we want physically strong Jews too.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein