Poll

Is it possible to save the world?

Yes
4 (50%)
No
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: fellowship through fun  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: fellowship through fun
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 08:10:49 AM »
And, I don't hope that anybody has any kind of harm come to them. If one does wish harm to befall another, it he or she that suffers from the disease of hate and the one that bad karma will follow. If the American woman, 31 years old, who uses sarcasm to pretend that the hate in this forum is fictitious, thinks that wishing harm one anybody isn't a sign of deep hatred, who is the one suffering from delusions? But, in my experience, American women are so drenched in self importance that they can't help being delusional. I thank G-d I don't have any in my life.
Lucky me!

What you don't understand is that it is a very GOOD thing to hate evil people. If there is hate here, then I agree with and support it against evil people.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:06 AM »

What you don't understand is that it is a very GOOD thing to hate evil people. If there is hate here, then I agree with and support it against evil people.

Spot on, exactly! It's GOOD to hate Nazi's, it is GOOD to hate murderers, it's good to hate Communists, it's GOOD to hate Jihadists. Hating evil means you are LOVING and PROTECTING the GOOD PEOPLE that those evil bastards would kill if the had the chance, the more people that HATE EVIL BASTARDS the better.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »

Spot on, exactly! It's GOOD to hate Nazi's, it is GOOD to hate murderers, it's good to hate Communists, it's GOOD to hate Jihadists. Hating evil means you are LOVING and PROTECTING the GOOD PEOPLE that those evil bastards would kill if the had the chance, the more people that HATE EVIL BASTARDS the better.

You put it very well :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 03:49:47 PM »
Maybe Joe is really into Kikeboarding...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
Look what Kite boarder Joe the Nazi writes in one of his early posts in this section:

"And the occupied territories where the Zionists are evicting people who have lived there their whole lives are supposed to go quietly without complaint? If you were born into a Palestinian family, what would you do? Hate the occupiers? Resist and fight?
Complicated situation, to say the least."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Nothing more to be said!  Ban the Nazi Troll- piece of shitttt

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 12:33:06 AM »
                                                    בס"ד
That drug-dealing weirdo is right about one thing though. There's no reason for the Arab to like us; they feel that we "stole" "their" land and this feeling cannot be changed. It will be  contempting their national pride to think that they will not hate us.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
                                                    בס"ד
That drug-dealing weirdo is right about one thing though. There's no reason for the Arab to like us; they feel that we "stole" "their" land and this feeling cannot be changed. It will be  contempting their national pride to think that they will not hate us.

They don't have a country or a nation, at least not a "Palestinian" one, because it's a farce. They need to go to an Arab/Muslim/Nazi country where they can feel at home among their own kind and leave the Jews alone.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

They don't have a country or a nation, at least not a "Palestinian" one, because it's an UNLIGITIMATE ANTI-TORAHNIC farce. They need to go to an Arab/Muslim/Nazi country where they can feel at home among their own kind and leave the Jews alone.

Yup.