Author Topic: Lindsey Graham folds on crap and tax  (Read 771 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lindsey Graham folds on crap and tax
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »
I wish it was open season on rhinos lol   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D  I really hate this phony republican.  I wonder if they destroyed the data on purpose?  

http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147487199

Lindsey Graham folds on cap and tax
Date:  10/12/2009 8:42:10 AM

by Bryan Fischer, AFA Director of Issue Analysis

Sen. Lindsey Graham, in his ongoing effort to spill his brains on the floor by being so open-minded, has come out for the horrible cap and tax plan that will cripple the U.S. economy for decades to come.

As Michelle Malkin points out, this sad development comes at the same time that the Climate Research Unit (CRU) has confessed that it has destroyed all of its original surface temperature data. The problem here is that the UN and every other global warming hystericist has relied on the CRU data for their claims that the world is catastrophically warming.

Now we find that the data no longer exists, meaning it is impossible to verify global warming claims, and impossible to review the original data for errors in assessment. In other words, the Gore-istas now have nothing on which to hang their theory.

There are two lessons here. One is that Sen. Graham exemplifies everything that is wrong with the Republican Party. He acts as if the Tea Party/town hall movement never happened, and illustrates exactly why the Republicans are out of power. The more GOPers follow his miserable example, the longer they will stay out of power.

Secondly, global warming hysteria has never been based on science. It's been junk science from day one. Many of the same proponents of human-caused global warming today were bleating about a catastrophic ice age in the 1970s, including John Holdren, the president's science czar. It's convenient that this original data disappeared right at the time the wheels are falling of the AGW wagon. It's almost as if somebody wanted the data to disappear before somebody reviewed it and disclosed that the results had been cooked.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt