Author Topic: Mammy schvartza Murders baby And Throws It In The Trash  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Mammy schvartza Murders baby And Throws It In The Trash
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:50:25 AM »

PENSACOLA, Florida - And eighteen month old child is dead, her mother is in jail charged with manslaughter. It happened in a West Pensacola neighborhood just off Blue Angel Parkway. Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says the 21 year old mother, Christian Rochelle Woods, told investigators she left her home Saturday to go to work in Mobile.
"Sadly, she left three minor children in her home unattended," says Morgan. The Sheriff says when she returned Monday morning, one of her children, 18 month old Myleahya Danielle Woods was dead. Investigators say the mother then tried to fabricate a story that her daughter was missing. She phoned relatives who responded to the house and picked up her two year old son, Jaterius Woods. And she called police. But when her story didn't add up, investigators asked more questions. She admitted to leaving the children alone. Myleahya's body was found in a trash can on the property.
http://www.wkrg.com/florida/article/pensacola-baby-death/440396/Oct-13-2009_11-18-pm/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:10:08 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mammy schvartza Murders baby And Throws It In The Trash
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
21 and already has three children.  Dang.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »
That actually is not to bad..... She is kind of old  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »
That actually is not to bad..... She is kind of old  :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »
I dint want mah babeh no mo so i put him in da gawbage can mmmhmmm!

I remember Chaim doing an impersonation of that monkey woman who put her baby in the oven because she was crying too much. I never laughed so hard in my life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »
This doesn't surprise me one bit.  That's how Schvatzas are. 

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »
people , before getting angry for telling you what to do , read this carefully and see that this is for your own good :

i can recall a few "white" people who did such things as well (remember that austrian ? )... i really dont understand why you guys need to say that all blacks are capable of such things

its true most blacks today are brainwahsed by insane cultures of islam , and other racist ideas against whites in general and jews specificlly by their leaders...but it doesn't mean they are all born monsters/evil

Blacks are people , they can choose between good and evil , just like any other people ... if a black is evil person its not because he's black, its because he chose to be like that , just like hitler and achmadenjad or stalin or mohamad , may their names rot

this movement is about saying the truth without giving any spacial treatment to antisemites in order to open the eyes of people ... its not about hating blacks ...

we hate all antisemites equally , we hate all scums equally, their colours have nothing to do with it , and their colours will not defend them from facing justice over their crimes

this type of talking  ...might cause good people to be scared of listening to us because they will think kahanism is racist idiology  .

p.s : chaim never made fun of blacks just for being blacks , he do that to show just how pathetic their culture is so they'll open their freaking eyes and see how they live  (correct me if i'm wrong chaim ) and he do it because american blacks are easy to influence brainwashed ships who all voted for a black hitler like jessy jackson without using their bloody brains and see that they would raise to power a diabolic man just because he's "black" like they are(correct me if i'm wrong chaim ) who desperatly needs a freeakin' wake up call , and if no one else care to give it to them ,  jtf will

just like rabbi meir kahane alav hashalom hy"d was not a violent person , but he used violence against the soviets to raise the issues to front page news and against antisemites so they would learn the ancient jews are back and we are more then happy to destroy our enemies

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:19:40 PM by HEBREWHONOR »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »
I feel kind of sorry for the surviving kid who got stuck with the name Jaterius.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 02:22:02 AM »
people , before getting angry for telling you what to do , read this carefully and see that this is for your own good :

i can recall a few "white" people who did such things as well (remember that austrian ? )... i really dont understand why you guys need to say that all blacks are capable of such things

its true most blacks today are brainwahsed by insane cultures of islam , and other racist ideas against whites in general and jews specificlly by their leaders...but it doesn't mean they are all born monsters/evil

Blacks are people , they can choose between good and evil , just like any other people ... if a black is evil person its not because he's black, its because he chose to be like that , just like hitler and achmadenjad or stalin or mohamad , may their names rot

this movement is about saying the truth without giving any spacial treatment to antisemites in order to open the eyes of people ... its not about hating blacks ...

we hate all antisemites equally , we hate all scums equally, their colours have nothing to do with it , and their colours will not defend them from facing justice over their crimes

this type of talking  ...might cause good people to be scared of listening to us because they will think kahanism is racist idiology  .

p.s : chaim never made fun of blacks just for being blacks , he do that to show just how pathetic their culture is so they'll open their freaking eyes and see how they live  (correct me if i'm wrong chaim ) and he do it because american blacks are easy to influence brainwashed ships who all voted for a black hitler like jessy jackson without using their bloody brains and see that they would raise to power a diabolic man just because he's "black" like they are(correct me if i'm wrong chaim ) who desperatly needs a freeakin' wake up call , and if no one else care to give it to them ,  jtf will

just like rabbi meir kahane alav hashalom hy"d was not a violent person , but he used violence against the soviets to raise the issues to front page news and against antisemites so they would learn the ancient jews are back and we are more then happy to destroy our enemies

I guess your right that IZ shouldn't have said mammy Schwartza. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 03:20:58 AM »

The filthy niggeriss at the very least starved her own child to death while she herself looks like the typical 300 pound roll butt niggeriss.........How do you brain wash a person into that? Even most of the lowest forms of animals protect their young. Most blacks are evil by nature!! Any that have somehow managed to rise above that inherent flaw are the small exception not the rule. Do you spout that progressive cr-p to make yourself feel good or better then the rest or have you yourself been brainwashed by the liberal left. Inquiring minds would like to know!!

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »
"The filthy niggeriss at the very least starved her own child to death while she herself looks like the typical 300 pound roll butt niggeriss.........How do you brain wash a person into that?"

i didn't said she was brainwashed unto doing that , i said that the regular black masses in usa and other countries are brainwashed by their leaders in beliving in stupidity and anti-white anti jewish idiologies , as well as islam missionery which causes them to adopt muslim thougth .

she did what she did because she's a monster ,not because she's black , and there were "whites" who did such things as well , so should because of them i consider europians to be "evil by nature" ?

" Even most of the lowest forms of animals protect their young. Most blacks are evil by nature!! "

do you really want me to start giving you the lists of immoral satanic white europians who ever lived ?

evil people are evil people their colours have nothing to do with it !

to claim that g-d would create humans without the capability to accept good and hate evil is wrong and not jewish

"Any that have somehow managed to rise above that inherent flaw are the small exception not the rule."

this can be said on many nations ... with all due respact ... just 200 years ago , the majority of white people was doing insanly evil things , like genociding the indians , aborgienes , conquering and enslaving people for no reason at all , etc .  not so diffrent from the muslims we all hate today who are still acting like beasts

but the core truth is ... people chooses their paths ... evil people chose to be evil people , their lack or more melanin have nothing to do with it

" Do you spout that progressive cr-p to make yourself feel good or better then the rest or have you yourself been brainwashed by the liberal left. Inquiring minds would like to know!!"

What i spoke was only from judaism ,  I dont adopt any non jewish thougth , liberal , or not liberal .

was rabbi meir kahane alav hashalom hy"d brainwashed by the liberal left when he told colombo's family after a black man killed colombo , That not all blacks are like that killer  ? ...(like he said he did in the story of the jdl book)

kahane was not afraid to go and confront the black panters in their headquarters in harlem , because it was needed to teach those pig vomit antisemite to fear jews .and always confronted jewish-black issues with no fear and fougth black antisemites , but he was never about hating blacks

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
"The filthy niggeriss at the very least starved her own child to death while she herself looks like the typical 300 pound roll butt niggeriss.........How do you brain wash a person into that?"

i didn't said she was brainwashed unto doing that , i said that the regular black masses in usa and other countries are brainwashed by their leaders in beliving in stupidity and anti-white anti jewish idiologies , as well as islam missionery which causes them to adopt muslim thougth .

she did what she did because she's a monster ,not because she's black , and there were "whites" who did such things as well , so should because of them i consider europians to be "evil by nature" ?

" Even most of the lowest forms of animals protect their young. Most blacks are evil by nature!! "

do you really want me to start giving you the lists of immoral satanic white europians who ever lived ?

evil people are evil people their colours have nothing to do with it !

to claim that g-d would create humans without the capability to accept good and hate evil is wrong and not jewish

"Any that have somehow managed to rise above that inherent flaw are the small exception not the rule."

this can be said on many nations ... with all due respact ... just 200 years ago , the majority of white people was doing insanly evil things , like genociding the indians , aborgienes , conquering and enslaving people for no reason at all , etc .  not so diffrent from the muslims we all hate today who are still acting like beasts

but the core truth is ... people chooses their paths ... evil people chose to be evil people , their lack or more melanin have nothing to do with it

" Do you spout that progressive cr-p to make yourself feel good or better then the rest or have you yourself been brainwashed by the liberal left. Inquiring minds would like to know!!"

What i spoke was only from judaism ,  I dont adopt any non jewish thougth , liberal , or not liberal .

was rabbi meir kahane alav hashalom hy"d brainwashed by the liberal left when he told colombo's family after a black man killed colombo , That not all blacks are like that killer  ? ...(like he said he did in the story of the jdl book)

kahane was not afraid to go and confront the black panters in their headquarters in harlem , because it was needed to teach those pig vomit antisemite to fear jews .and always confronted jewish-black issues with no fear and fougth black antisemites , but he was never about hating blacks

Well I asked and you replied fair enough I guess..... I can never agree with most of your your positions on blacks, Indians, Aborigines  and even on slavery. Truth be told I could not care in the least for any of them issues. Its a new day they should all just get over it. As for Blacks one of their fellow creatures sits in the Oval Office. That goes to show you just how bad the white man has treated blacks here in America.  I have spent more then enough time around the Afrikaans's Animalus to know what they are about and have had violent crimes made by them to members of my family up to and including murder  Something is clearly lacking in their minds that education of any sort will just not overcome.  I won't try to change your mind on this and you will certainly never change mine.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 10:20:31 AM »
Evil [censored]
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.