Author Topic: Did Chaim's time in jail color his views on Blacks?  (Read 7362 times)

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
Did Chaim's time in jail color his views on Blacks?
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:14:23 PM »
Did Chaim's half a decade in the slammer sharing a cell with a Negro effect his world outlook?

In this JTF audio clip http://www.bestsharing.com/files/4GJT1265458/neg.wav.html
Chaim flays the Negroes as "worthless, useless, stupid, ignorant, moronic, diseased, AIDS infected filth! And those are their good qualities! They are the most despicable scum to ever crawl on the face of the Earth!".

Is that going over the top a tad?

Or is Chaim spot-on?!

Good negroes, of the all-Black US 555th "Triple Nickel" WW2 airborne brigade.

Bad looting negroes of the 1992 riot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:52:45 PM by Nonny »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Chaim's time in jail make him anti-Black?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »
You will be soon be banned. Yacov will not tolerate your garbage on this forum any longer. Jimmy already slapped you down the other day. You are a loser. A nothing. An absolute zero.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3826.msg27083#msg27083

If Chaim is an 'ant' compared to Rabbi Kahane, you are a cancerous molecule.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:28:58 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
Re: Did Chaim's time in jail color his views on Blacks?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:55:38 PM »
Since the Tzemach Tzedek (3rd Lubavitcher Rebbe) states that the Hamites (Blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc) will not exist in the Messianic Age, Chaim may have a point in his fervor!

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
I would imagine anytime in prison would bring one face to face with the true nature of people, period.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:33:01 PM »
Since the Tzemach Tzedek (3rd Lubavitcher Rebbe) states that the Hamites (Blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc) will not exist in the Messianic Age, Chaim may have a point in his fervor!

Wait. Did the Rebbe say "Blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans" or are you just making that up? If he did, he is sick in the head.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 09:30:46 PM »

What will the blondes do?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:42:48 PM »
I think this Revava dyke knows her goose is cooked.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »
I think that his 50 years in NYC "colored" his views on blacks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »
Some Orientals are from Japheth, not Ham. But the Oriental monster in Virginia was spiritually a Hamite.

all Orinteals are from Japeith, their Magogs decendants. Magog=Mongoliod race. Hamites=Negeriods, Shemites=Dravidians,Arabs,Jews,Maltese, Southern Italians. Japeith all Europeans, and Northern Indians/Iranians. Australiods would be Japeithities this do the fact their geniticaly Mongoliod

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:33:44 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 04:09:54 PM »
Dravidians are unrelated to any other racial group as far as I know. CZ, perhaps you can shed some more light...

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 04:23:02 PM »
I would imagine anytime in prison would bring one face to face with the true nature of people, period.

True nature? You call lumping everyone in the black community with those in the black community who loot, the truth?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 04:32:10 PM »

True nature? You call lumping everyone in the black community with those in the black community who loot, the truth?

Hey, it's imerica!  whazzup!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »
Hi there, Danny. How are you? And forgive my ignorance...what is your name on YouTube? LOL

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »

Yes - because the black people who don't 'loot' never seem to denounce the black people who do loot.
How are they to be differentiated.
I also think Allen T gave a very true and generic response. It can be applied to anyone in jail - be they black or white. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 08:17:27 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »
I don't think one needs to spend time in jail, perhaps just walk down the street.  Anyone whom has a functioning brain and an ounce common decency will come to the same conclusion....sadly, people these days lack both a moral compass and common decency...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 08:27:08 PM »
I think that his 50 years in NYC "colored" his views on blacks.
Thats exactly what colored mine and they match Chaim's to the letter. I am sure a person like Chaim who has been through so much with his work in the JDL and now JTF has much more to go on. People the age of Chaim and myself remember how nice things use to be. To see the state of things here in New York City now is really depressing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 08:59:34 PM »

Yes - because the black people who don't 'loot' never seem to denounce the black people who do loot.
I also think Allen T gave a very true and generic response. It can be applied to anyone in jail - be they black or white. 

How do you know that black people who don't like what looters (who are also black) don't denounce them. Must they denounce them in your presence?

I for one, find looting your own stores the dumbest thing imaginable. That's YOUR neighborhood. You're stealing your own food and goods. And I don't understand it.

In the wake of Katrina though, there were news syndicates that pictured black people with food, wading through feet of water, (they were labeled looters) but on another picture of white people carrying food (They were labeled "people who needed food".) I don't think that's fair.

Here's me, denouncing anyone black or whatever, looting for no apparent reason than to cause problems.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 09:27:12 PM »

How do you know that black people who don't like what looters (who are also black) don't denounce them. Must they denounce them in your presence?

I for one, find looting your own stores the dumbest thing imaginable. That's YOUR neighborhood. You're stealing your own food and goods. And I don't understand it.

In the wake of Katrina though, there were news syndicates that pictured black people with food, wading through feet of water, (they were labeled looters) but on another picture of white people carrying food (They were labeled "people who needed food".) I don't think that's fair.

Here's me, denouncing anyone black or whatever, looting for no apparent reason than to cause problems.
I never saw that differentiation between white and black looters made and I was on vacation during Katrina and watched quite a bit of news. A looter is a looter white or black. Its not the looting for food that got to me it was the people running out of the stores with TVs shopping baskets full of jeans and 50 pairs of sneakers and yes the majority of them were black. The one thing that sticks in my mind to this day was a man and his son standing in front of his restaurant guarding it with shot guns while he had to ward off a marauding band of black youths that were determined to rob him. He said.would shoot if they tried to enter his business. How come while New Orleans is still a shambles today Mississippi is mostly back to normal. The white folks in Mississippi didn't wait for Uncle Sam and his pay outs that's why. Imerica you seem like a decent person its just to bad that more black folks don't have your values.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 06:45:22 AM »
There are black people who share the values I hold to my heart. More than you give them credit for. Am I saying that all black people are above reproach? No. That would be like me saying that white people, Jewish people and even polka-dotted people are perfect. I saw the same footage you saw only I didn't assume that the rest of the black community are like those looters. There were most likely MANY black people looking at the Rodney King riots, the Watts Riot, and the riot where Al Sharpton incited racial hatred toward Jews, just shaking their heads at how far we've come and how far ignorant people have set good black people back. Even if it was only one black person robbing a store, no matter what, some of you here will say "wow, look at what the black community is doing today."

What they do dosen't make me beam with pride, it makes me sad. More importantly though, it makes me more aware that I'm not them and neither are the people I consider good black people.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 08:24:12 AM »
The sad fact is that many of the good black people, similarly to the "good" Muslims, do not speak out against the deeds of their brethren....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 08:36:15 AM »

I am not sure what your response means in relation to my comment, but what I meant is simply that in prison you are more likely to see what a person is really all about because of the dangerous and hostile environment. No veneers to hide behind.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »
I thought Dravidians are Australoids.

Australoids are Hamites.

Dravidians are Caucasiods but very dark they adopted to the tropical climate, altough some of them do have Australiod admixture but not all.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »
The sad fact is that many of the good black people, similarly to the "good" Muslims, do not speak out against the deeds of their brethren....
Thank You MarZutra - That is exactly what I was trying to say to Imerica in my previous post.  I am not as eloquent as you are.
I was not specifically asking for Imerica to denounce looting - although - we can agree looting is bad when committed by anyone - white, black or green.
I also wholeheartedly agree with CJD on this topic - he verbalized many of my feelings.
I thank you both for helping me reply to Imerica.
As to Imerica's question about Chaim -
I think people use all their life experiences to form opinions about things.

A last thought - I did not personally see any pictures of whites looting during Katrina.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:41:06 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 04:04:55 AM »
Thank You Marzutra - That is exactly what I was trying to say to Imerica in my previous post.  I am not as eloquent as you are.
I was not specifically asking for Imerica to denounce looting - although - we can agree looting is bad when committed by anyone - white, black or green.
I also wholeheartedly agree with CJD on this topic - he verbalized many of my feelings.
I thank you both for helping me reply to Imerica.
As to Imerica's question about Chaim -
I think people use all their life experiences to form opinions about things.

A last thought - I did not personally see any pictures of whites looting during Katrina.

There were plenty.  I saw some neck deep into the water. I saw a lot of white people above water though. Mississippi was damaged but not flooded out like Louisiana.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 08:06:42 AM »
The sad fact is that the media over propagated the Flooding in NO as most of the assets/properties damaged were either public owned or by Whites.  The media showed very few segments of the white owned damages, with the exceptions of a few well kept and very expensive homes to show a comparison to the rest of the propaganda to add more "White guilt".  Total propaganda.  The funny thing is that Michael Savage was spot on the money when he spoke about this as every city that took in "refugees" showed an increased spike in violence and crime following that incident as well the places that were being used as housing was left in total decay while the occupants were out purchasing sex change operations and other such things after a days looting with the tax payers money/cards...

There was a very good article comparing the flooding of New Orleans to the massive snow storm that bombarded a white community in Colorado.  It was actually a very good article that displayed there were no looting, murders, shootings, stabbing, no FIMA rescue operations, no one blamed Ghorge Bush as a racist or that the government caused the storm etc... the letter is as follows:

Up here, in the " Mile-Hi City ", we just recovered from a Historic event--- may I even say a "Weather Event" of "Biblical Proportions" --- with a historic blizzard of up to 44" inches of snow and winds to 90 MPH that broke trees in half, knocked down utility poles, stranded hundreds of motorists in lethal snow banks, closed ALL roads, isolated scores of communities and cut power to 10's of thousands.

FYI:

George Bush did not come.

FEMA did nothing.

No one howled for the government.

No one blamed the government.

No one even uttered an expletive on TV.

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton did not visit.

Our Mayor did not blame Bush or anyone else.

Our Governor did not blame Bush or anyone else, either.

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX or NBC did not visit - or report on this category 5 snowstorm. Nobody demanded $2,000 debit cards.

No one asked for a FEMA Trailer House.

No one looted.

Nobody - I mean Nobody demanded the government do something.

Nobody expected the government to do anything, either.

No Larry King, No Shepard Smith, No Oprah, No Chris Mathews and No Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

No Shaun Penn, No Barbara Striesand, No Hollywood types to be found.

Nope, we just melted the snow for water.

Sent out caravans of SUV's to pluck people out of snow engulfed cars.

The truck drivers pulled people out of snow banks and didn't ask for a penny.

Local restaurants made food and the police and fire departments delivered it to the snowbound families.

Families took in the stranded people - total strangers.

We fired up wood stoves, broke out coal oil lanterns or Coleman lanterns.

We put on extra layers of clothes because up here it is "Work or Die".

We did not wait for some affirmative action government to get us out of a

mess created by being immobilized by a welfare program that trades votes for 'sittin at home' checks.

Even though a Category "5" blizzard of this scale has never fallen this early, we know it can happen and how to deal with it ourselves.

"In my many travels, I have noticed that once one gets north of about 48 degrees North Latitude, 90% of the world's social problems evaporate."

It does seem that way, at least to me.

I hope this gets passed on.

Maybe SOME people will get the message. The world does Not owe you a living.