Author Topic: The woman who was kidnapped for 18 yrs emerges  (Read 1870 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: The woman who was kidnapped for 18 yrs emerges
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »
What a miracle. She lived and escaped. I hope the perps get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

She has an amazing story.

wow.

This story makes me cry.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
AND SHE HAS TWO CHILDREN!

wow.

they all survived.

I'm so thankful. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »

wow.

they all survived.

Hi Hanna,

I feel the same way that you do.
I, too, am thankful that she and her daughters escaped and survived.
This case gives hope to other families who have missing children.

My level of shock was the same when I heard about Josef Friitzl's (the monster of Austria) daughter and her children being found alive.......

There are no words to adequately describe what these poor families have gone through and will go through for some time.......

My heart breaks for them....

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
yes, my heart also....

wow.

they all survived.

Hi Hanna,

I feel the same way that you do.
I, too, am thankful that she and her daughters escaped and survived.
This case gives hope to other families who have missing children.

My level of shock was the same when I heard about Josef Friitzl's (the monster of Austria) daughter and her children being found alive.......

There are no words to adequately describe what these poor families have gone through and will go through for some time.......

My heart breaks for them....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 11:55:57 PM »
well. there are 3 of us here....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:41 AM »
Think of the trauma she lived through for 18 years. Being raped repeatedly and having to give birth at age 14 without medical intervention or medication.

Honestly it's a miracle that she survived and thank G-d she was reunited with her family!

About her captor, in this case I think the death penalty is deserved, but for some odd reason the State protects these types of monsters. Yes, I think he should die for what he did to Stacey and her family.

Philip's wife deserves a life sentence for going along with the kidnapping and imprisonment of Stacey.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 12:59:50 AM »
Think of the trauma she lived through for 18 years. Being raped repeatedly and having to give birth at age 14 without medical intervention or medication.

Honestly it's a miracle that she survived and thank G-d she was reunited with her family!

About her captor, in this case I think the death penalty is deserved, but for some odd reason the State protects these types of monsters. Yes, I think he should die for what he did to Stacey and her family.

Philip's wife deserves a life sentence for going along with the kidnapping and imprisonment of Stacey.
You are a moderate, Dox. I'd do a lot more to both of these satanic creatures.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 01:03:22 AM »
What is so hysterical about this story is the fact that the abductor considers himself a man of G-d... He had ideas that he would start his own ministry.

It is odd because the man lived only 20+ minutes from where I live.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 01:08:29 AM »
What is so hysterical about this story is the fact that the abductor considers himself a man of G-d... He had ideas that he would start his own ministry.
Mohammed (yimach schmo) considered himself a "man of G-d" too, and he started his own "ministry".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 01:13:01 AM »

^ 5        ;D                 

You are correct. I was being conservative, but I didn't want to shock some of our forum members with my real wishes.......

GMTA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »

^ 5        ;D                 

You are correct. I was being conservative, but I didn't want to shock some of our forum members with my real wishes.......

GMTA!
::)

What penalty will he get?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 01:35:50 AM »
Well, believe it or not, the death penalty flowed through my mind.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 01:36:45 AM »

Hmm...he would deserve that. But the question is what the court will tell.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 01:38:36 AM »
I don't know, but they would have to put him in solitary confinement because even guys in prison have a set of rules.

Hmm...he would deserve that. But the question is what the court will tell.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »
Peter, the monster philip would have to be charged with murder and convicted to recieve the death penalty.
Those are the laws for the State of California.

California has laws to protect it's monsters.
Liberals made these laws and care more for the monsters than the victims.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 01:45:55 AM »
http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11179173

Phillip Garrido--the man who allegedly kidnapped and held Jaycee Dugard for 18 years--also apparently thought he could speak with G-d through a black box he invented.

Neighbors who knew Garrido say he was a bit odd -- but they didn't think he was dangerous.

When a call came from out of the blue early last year, the man on the line identified himself as Phil Garrido. He was calling private investigator Ralph Hernandez.

Part of the interview:

Interviewer: And what was he like in that time you spent with him?

Hernandez: Way much more different than what you're seeing on the latest news broadcasts. He was like you and I are right here. He was speaking normal, dressed normal, acting normal.

Of course we now know that when Garrido placed that call-- 11-year old Jaycee Lee Dugard had been missing for 17 years, and that she was now 28 years-old, and investigators say had fathered two daughters with her while they were allegedly living in secret behind his house.

So why would Garrido be calling a private investigator? He needed help, he said; Convincing people he had an extraordinary invention.

He had developed and invented a device that would allow a person to speak without physically speaking, and be heard by the listener.

People who know him say in recent years, Garrido had been talking more and more about God and the apocalypse. He demonstrated the device--a black box with headphones--to Tim Allen, a local businessman.

Interviewer: He told you he was starting a new religion and had some revelation from God?

Allen: Yep, and he also had a box, and when he first brought it in--you can hear voices from the other side-- you can hear people telling you what's going to happen -- and what the future says.

Until recently, only a handful of people had seen the box. Some say he became obsessed with his so-called invention.

The device is basically just a black case--with a handle and a couple of couple of input jacks. It is also very light.

It turns out just a few days before Garrido was arrested for his alleged crimes Dugard, he asked a friend to keep the box for him. His friend wants to remain anonymous.

Anonymous friend: He plugged into it. He would give you a set of headphones, and he would have a set of headphones and he would manipulate his hand over the top of box and would have sound coming out of it, emitting sound, like distortions, like whales...all sorts of little interference noises-- while he would move his lips and not speak yet, and move his lips and you would be able to hear his voice-through the headphones.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:55:21 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »
Sounds like me might qualify for prison for the criminally insane.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »
Hi Hanna.

When these monsters get caught for their crimes, they resort to the insanity pleas to avoid the death sentence or being sentenced to hard time with the bad boys.

Many of these serial killers and rapists are the biggest cowards alive when it comes to punishment time, and they fear other men like themselves.

Philip knows he will be put in the slammer with fathers who have daughters the age of Stacey. Sometimes these serial child rapists do not survive their prison term. I give credit to those men who are doing life, and kill these monsters off in prison. Child rapists do not last long in prison.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »
you are correct. they will have to put him in isolation, but someone will get him there, eventually.

Hi Hanna.

When these monsters get caught for their crimes, they resort to the insanity pleas to avoid the death sentence or being sentenced to hard time with the bad boys.

Many of these serial killers and rapists are the biggest cowards alive when it comes to punishment time, and they fear other men like themselves.

Philip knows he will be put in the slammer with fathers who have daughters the age of Stacey. Sometimes these serial child rapists do not survive their prison term. I give credit to those men who are doing life, and kill these monsters off in prison. Child rapists do not last long in prison.

Shalom - Dox
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל