Author Topic: Woman is 97 years old and homeless. While shiftless Moolies get free housing  (Read 1076 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://news.aol.com/article/bessie-mae-berger-homeless-at-97-begging/721636?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fbessie-mae-berger-homeless-at-97-begging%2F721636
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
HERE IS A PHONE NUMBER TO THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO CALL HIM ABOUT THIS WOMAN.

THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING ON THE STREETS FOR FIVE YEARS NOW.

WE MUST NOT LET OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERSHIP BE HELD UNACCOUNTABLE

THIS IS A FAMILY THAT WAS EFFECTED BY THE BUDGET CUTS FIVE YEARS AGO....

Elderly, poor, disabled and homeless, have all been having massive budget cuts to their programs...this is just one very small example. I am sure there are hundred, maybe even thousands more.

Meanwhile, we are giving car companies money so they can keep in business. >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:(

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Governor's Office: Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger State Capitol Building Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-445-2841 Fax: 916-558-3160 ( new number )
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:59:53 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hey man.  This woman's ancestors enslaved the moolies so they deserve free housing and she doesn't. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Did you call? It has nothing to do with color, this is a social issues.

The elderly, disabled, poor, homeless are becoming non-important in this country.

Is anyone going to speak up about it?

Or do we wait until they make a law everyone is terminated to save money?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am posting it all over for people to get on the horn this is sickening.  The same California that is dried out for giving to Illegal filth, homosexuals and other parasies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am posting it all over for people to get on the horn this is sickening.  The same California that is dried out for giving to Illegal filth, homosexuals and other parasies.

The illegals deserve to have all the free housing and food stamps at our expense.  Because we stole all there land ha ha.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
You are a hero in my book.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל