Author Topic: Funny online-game  (Read 3671 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Funny online-game
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »
22000 (play muted)

Nice. You should write an introduction BTW. :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »
Great game!  :laugh:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 11:57:14 AM »
40000. Now at least I shall be nominated for peace prize.  ;D

Congrats.  :o

Thanx! But I do not know how to print screen picture.

Thanx Mord for favoring me for peace prize, if you are not already the King of Scandinavia.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »
Nobel Peace prize to the authors of this game!  :laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »
Nobel Peace prize to the authors of this game!  :laugh:

Why did not you tell this earlier. :laugh: :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »
For the same reason I do mazes backwards. " figure it out for yourself " :-)
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 03:33:32 AM »

Fire continuously like Insas. Keep on firing at minarets and clouds and especially fire at muslamic clouds when they are in line with minarets. Hope it works.
 ;D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 06:24:32 AM »
Got 75,000 and cannot submit it because of an unknow error! I bet the muzzies hacked it!  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »
It doesn't work anymore.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
I KNOW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
For me it works fine.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
Looks like it is back on line. Can you actually do something to the clouds or just the buildings and muslim nazis.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
Looks like it is back on line. Can you actually do something to the clouds or just the buildings and muslim nazis.

I have tried, but nothing happens. Perhaps there is some effect on it, if they are abouve the little quranimals on the minarets.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »
 :::D Submitting my highscore it said "don't cheat your IP was sent to the FBI, they will catch you!"  :::D :::D :::D Is it a joke or is it a Muzzie hack attack?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 06:21:48 AM »
:::D Submitting my highscore it said "don't cheat your IP was sent to the FBI, they will catch you!"  :::D :::D :::D Is it a joke or is it a Muzzie hack attack?

I would think the FBI have much better things to do than monitor people who play a game that's completely legal. Of course with Hussein in office you never know.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »

I would think the FBI have much better things to do than monitor people who play a game that's completely legal. Of course with Hussein in office you never know.

I think I have a great proposal. They programmers of the game should add BHO as superboss. He should appear sometimes together with the Saudi king on one of this minarettes. If you hit him with the stop sign, while he is bowing down to him you should get 100 000 extra points.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »

I think I have a great proposal. They programmers of the game should add BHO as superboss. He should appear sometimes together with the Saudi king on one of this minarettes. If you hit him with the stop sign, while he is bowing down to him you should get 100 000 extra points.

:::D :::D :::D :::D Don't forget to put Ahmadinejad on on of the minarets... :D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 03:17:52 PM »
I was playing this game while listening to Chaim. Great combo! Got 15500.

I'm gonna send this link to the ADL now! Just kidding ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
They programmers of the game should add BHO as superboss. He should appear sometimes together with the Saudi king on one of this minarettes. If you hit him with the stop sign, while he is bowing down to him you should get 100 000 extra points.

That's a great idea. Some of the stage Bosses could be Al Sharpton, Osama Bin Laben, Martin Luther King, Hitler, Robert Mugabe, Simon Weisenthal. The list goes on.
We could also add heroes to help fight the bosses who I won't include in the same paragraph as the vermin. Like in every good shooter game, there is a penalty for accidentally hitting the good guys.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »
   Stage 1 involves self hating Jews. When you click the stop button over them, it temporarily stops them from committing their atrocious crimes. If you fail to click on one on time, it converts to Islam and hijacks a plane to fly into a building. For good guys, there are flying Mitzva mobiles, which airdrop Parachasidim to place Tefillen on self-hating Jews that are temporarily paused from converting to Islam. These self-hating Jews see the errors in there ways and help JTF instead. You have to be careful not the stop the Mitzva Mobiles or the Parachasidim. Once 613 Jews are saved from converting to Islam, the Rebbe comes and faces off against Osama Bin Laden. If you fail to save 613 Jews and then help the Rebbe defeat Osama Bin Laden, the Muslim Nazis destroy the city.

Anyone up for telling the Stage 2 storyline?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2009, 02:53:52 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D I see you have lot of fantasy and should program a game yourself. I would surely be someone who buys it.  8)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009, 03:33:53 AM »
   Stage 1 involves self hating Jews. When you click the stop button over them, it temporarily stops them from committing their atrocious crimes. If you fail to click on one on time, it converts to Islam and hijacks a plane to fly into a building. For good guys, there are flying Mitzva mobiles, which airdrop Parachasidim to place Tefillen on self-hating Jews that are temporarily paused from converting to Islam. These self-hating Jews see the errors in there ways and help JTF instead. You have to be careful not the stop the Mitzva Mobiles or the Parachasidim. Once 613 Jews are saved from converting to Islam, the Rebbe comes and faces off against Osama Bin Laden. If you fail to save 613 Jews and then help the Rebbe defeat Osama Bin Laden, the Muslim Nazis destroy the city.

Anyone up for telling the Stage 2 storyline?

Would be a great game.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »
71500  :laugh:

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2009, 04:06:02 PM »
Too Hot........ :clap:
Hasta La Vista Baby!